Arabic Numbers

Hi, i have english/arabic website. i am using globalization and resources files. every thing is ok but when the page is displayed in arabic the numbers are displayed in english format (0,1,2,...) i want to display them in arabic format.

any idea

Beirut, Lebanon
0
ahmadawada
4/28/2009 8:28:35 AM
asp.net.localization 2171 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 did u tried out to change the culture of the page to arabic

0
sandeep
4/28/2009 9:09:33 AM

Refer below links:

http://forums.asp.net/p/1395081/2995517.aspx

http://forums.asp.net/t/1119060.aspx

Please mark it as answer if it resolves the issue.

visit: http://technicalsol.blogspot.com
0
sumitd

about the numbers in arabic versions or arabic supported versions
Name: sadiq al aradi Email: sadiqdot690atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: about the numbers in arabic versions or arabic supported versions Comments: please we need to support the Hindi numbers becuse it is the familiar numbers in most in the Arabic countries the internet exploere support the Hindi numbers most of the pepole that i know prefare the IE for the Hindi numbers in Arabic language web browsing I hope the Idea clear thanks for support sadiq al aradi Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firef...

problem with number/number=number ?
hi i need for below 1/36 = 0,0277777777777778 but result should be 1 3/36 should be 1 35/36 should be 1..... (between 1 and 36)/36 should be 1 36/36  and 37/36 and 45/36 and 71/36 should be 2  (between 72 and 37)/36 should be 2  (between 107 and 73)/36 should be 3  and go on how can i do it ? ThanksMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) Hi, I think that (int)(n / 36) + 1 will do the trick  hi it work true without below  result 1 for 1/36 and 4 /36 and 35 /36 .. it is true.. but result 2 for 36/36 . res...

Localized Numbers
I am getting some numbers from my database in 1,2,3 .... format. I want that when I print this number to webpage the user will see the number in his localized form Can anyone give me the solution? Read this article http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/7000   Good luckPlease Mark Post that helped you as answer, also include a summary of what solved the problem as it helps others in similar situations But in that article we can format the numbers in the localized form. Like Using commas style in number. But I want to change 12 to ۱۲ May be you don't see the number which...

VB.NET: How to convert hexadecimal number to normal (decimal) number?
Hi to all VB.NET function Hex() converts numbers to hexadecimal strings, is there any reverse function that converts hexadecimals back to numbers?? Thanks, Hooker Hi, how are you? In C#, we have something like: Convert.ToInt32(string strValue, int Base)... So I basically can do: Int iDecimal = Convert.ToInt32("AF8", 16); I'm pretty sure there must be something like it on VB.Net. Hope this Helps, Covohttp://covodev.blogspot.com/"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler", A. Einstein That should work, thanks. I'm fine, BTW...

Number Localization
Does anyone have any "tricks" to make numbers appear with the appropriate local number format in web datawindows? The webserver has numbers set to the regular U.S./English Canadian style but the website is available in both English and French so we need to show numbers formatted like this: 322 433,98 123,21 $ -- Neil Negandhi negandhi@vex.net ...

When is a number not a number?
I've got some server script that determines the "SELECTED" entry in a SELECT control. (The code below is a snippet.) If no information is returned then I want the number defaulted a hard-coded value, otherwise, I want number that matches the returned value selected. The defaulted, hard-coded value works but the comparison (i == val) doesn't work if a a value was returned in the information. I've verified that it is indeed a number within the range I want. Why would this comparison fail like this? TIA Alan Rosine <snip> if (docInfo.advPayMonths =...

Arabic Localization
I uploaded the Arabic Localization package to my site and it installed fine but I need it to be the default language for my portal How to achieve this? Go to Admin -> Site Settings and select the default language for the portal.There's a new feature in next version (3.1.1) where you'll be able to "disable" any installed language. So if you're building and arabic only portal you could disable english language and it will not be available to be selected in any screen that asks for a language. Thank you...

from local to the net
Hi, My website is working find on my local computer (and network) Now, I want to deploy it on the net. Which type of files have I to put on my webserver ? ..cs ? ..aspx.cs ? ..aspx.resx ? ..ascx ? ..ascx.cs ? Thanks in advance for your response. Séb Hi, compiling .cs files produces dll's and it will compile all .cs as well as resource files to dll's (one per project with VS.NET). You'd deploy the: -dll's (to bin folder at app root) -aspx -ascx (if you use user controls) -web.config file Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU This concept is c...

convert PB 9 English app into Arabic / PB localized Arabic runtime
Hi all, Customer requires to have a mirror effect ability while displaying Arabic texts on our PB app which was originally developed in English. I just cant find a localized Arabic runtime for PB after version 6/7. No mention of it in the PB docs and Sybase site. The folowing link http://www.sybase.com/content/1036154/L02684_PB_InternationalizedApps_WP.pdf provides guidance for Unicode and double byte languages mainly but not for Middle Eastern languages. Is this Arabic runtime still available for PB9 and up, what would be your advices for converting our app to Arabic wit...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Spell numbers in arabic
hi guys, im working on arabic receipts. i need to convert the numbers to arabic word. what is did is converted a number to english and then replacing the english equivalent to arabic. but the grammer is'nt correct.please advice me how do i convert the numbers in arabic format with correct grammer. any help is higly appreciatedThanksfairozkhan hope this helps  Public Shared Function SFormatNumber(ByVal X As Double) As String Dim Letter1, Letter2, Letter3, Letter4, Letter5, Letter6 As String Dim c As String = Format(Math.Floor(X), "000000000000") ...

Web resources about - Arabic Numbers - asp.net.localization

Number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A number is a mathematical object used to count , label, and measure . In mathematics , the definition of number has been extended over the years ...

Number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A number is a mathematical object used to count , label, and measure . In mathematics , the definition of number has been extended over the years ...

Facebook’s Live Video feature expands to a small number of non-famous users
... famous to broadcast live video from Facebook . The social networking giant announced today that it was expanding the feature to a small number ...

Ballmer: Microsoft’s cloud revenue numbers are “bullshit”
Microsoft today held its annual shareholder meeting, leaving one significant Microsoft shareholder—former CEO Steve Ballmer—less than happy with ...

Second Strong Payroll Number +211,000; December Rate Hike Assured
... Birth Death Model Starting January 2014, I dropped the Birth/Death Model charts from this report. For those who follow the numbers, I retain ...

A surprisingly large number of startup founders are pessimistic about raising money now
... optimistic both about their technologies and the future, a new survey of startups in 2015 from First Round Capital found a surprising number ...

San Bernardino attack, by the numbers
Wednesday's shooting in San Bernardino is one of the deadliest in U.S. history. These are the numbers linked to the attack.

Apple is already making the next Apple TV in small numbers
... sets, but already Apple is hard at work on its successor, according to a new report. Apple’s suppliers are said to be putting a limited number ...

355?! Why This Number Is Meaningless When It Comes To Mass Shootings
355?! Why This Number Is Meaningless When It Comes To Mass Shootings

Rising tide? Number of officers charged in shootings tripled this year to 15
... affirms some strategies for police accountability and details how far those strategies have to go, the Baltimore Sun reports that the number ...