Using OWC to create an interactive excel with graogh in web page and export to excel file?

I am able to create interactive graphs and excel raw data in web page Using OWC .

I can export the raw data in excel .

The limitation I found to export the chart along with the raw data in same  to excel file in same work sheet or different work sheet as interactive.

ie After export to excel file when you change the raw data in excel file , graph needs to be chnaged.

It would be great help for me getting some responses to know is it possible Using OWC .

Thanks in advance

0
Daison
8/17/2006 3:25:20 PM
asp.net.integration 1945 articles. 0 followers. Follow