ould not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging' or one of its dependencies.

Hy,

I'm having the next problem when I try to run my web site. It happed suddenly, after the power went down, the web site just did not wanted to start anymore. I get the error at run time.

I took the source code file, with all Microsoft.Practices dll's, home and everything worked fine. At work I get the error below. There is probably something wrong with my computer and I'm hopping that you cand help me withought suggesting a reinstalling

Thanks

The  error is "

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the path specified.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the path specified."

0
mihaibig
7/27/2007 8:34:15 AM
asp.net.integration 1945 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
Hello Experts, I have a ASP.net 2.0 application developed in Visual Studio.net 2005 which was working like a charm. Now I opened the solution in VS.net 2008 and though it is building successfully, when I try to browse it I am getting this error Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. First of all working in Vista is a big pain with all the crappy stuff we need to do for every small thing. I would really appreciate your help on this guys. ...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies
 C#, VS2005, Webforms. **NOTE** This page loads fine when I "View in broswer" locally...but when I'm on our web server, below occursYesterday when I left work, my web app worked fine.  Today, I get this error: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) Description: An un...

could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Extensions.Design' or one of its dependencies.The located assembl' manifest definitation does not match the assembly reference.
 Hi All,  I have got problem while deploying in windows server 2003.When I run deployed site I get this error,The error message is "could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Extensions.Design' or one of its dependencies.The located assembl' manifest definitation does not match the assembly reference." Please help me to find the solution. Regards,Shiva Reddy.P v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} ..shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} Normal 0 false...

IIS + .NET 3.5 Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
 Ok folks I need some help here. I have MS Server 2003 with IIS installed. Frameworks 2.0, 3.0 & 3.5 installed. The server has VS 2008 Web Developer installed because I am developing on it remotely. When I run the web site from inside VS everything is fine. I created a new website in IIS (named Intranet) and set it to run on Framework 2.0 and set the path to the root folder of the site (D:\Intranet). I also confirmed that VS was building for framework 3.5. When I open Internet Explorer on the server and go to http://localhost/Intranet I get the following error: "Could not ...

Error 1 Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Preview' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Trying to run the samples and this is the error I get.  After looking around I see others have gotten this error but with the beta versions.  My install is not a beta release and I have not had any of the betas installed.  Any ideas? I would look to your web config file or possibly your machine config file.   Im betting you somehow got some old beta settings in it.  possibly do a search for Microsoft.Web.Preview in your entire solution. AjaxButter The other thing i just noticed is you said you were running the samples. Im betting your usin...

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Atlas' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
hi all,I have a not so nice error that I can't solve. I use asp .net 2.0 and Atlas. The site works in dev but not on my server... I hope someone can help me out. RegardsStijnParser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Atlas' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Source Error: Line 1: <...

Server Error in '/Webapp' Application. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
 10 minutes ago, my web app worked fine.  Now it appears broken and I hadn't touched the web.config file.  Anyone know what might be going on here?  I checked my web server's .NET folder (C:\WINDOWS\microsoft.net\Framework64\v2.0.50727) and there is indeed a system.data.dll file...  Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Plea...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
Hi All,   I am facing this problem after publishing the web site on web server.   If u have any solutions of that problem then please reply me.   Thnaks & Regards Dheeraj Mittal dheeraj_mittal02@yahoo.co.in    Have you checked whether Reporting Services is configured in your hosted Server Ashok Rajawww.iGold.inDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved. This Issue due to Report viewer not installed on web ser...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
AAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.....Ok, the error has been seen quite often...I've checked a lot of forums and all they seem to provide as a solution is to uninstall everything and make sure the latest dll's are in the bin directory of my website.Here are the files in my bin directory:AjaxControlToolkit.dll version: 1.0.61214.0AjaxControlToolkit.pdb version: AJAXExtensionsToolbox.dll version: 1.0.61025.0System.Web.Extensions.Design.dll version: 1.0.61025.61025System.Web.Extensions.dll version: 1.0.61025.61025Now, I've done exactly that! and checked all the versions but still the error remains....Below...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SharePoint.Library, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
 I get this error when i add the reference of Microsoft.Sharepoint.dll in my web application. My requirement is to display the Performance point Server Dashboards and Reports in my web application. When i deployed this application on the same server where the share point is deployed and tried using the <WebPartPages:SPWebPartManager ID="WebPartManager1" runat="server" EnableClientScript="true"/> control i get the error Object reference not set to instance of an object. I have registered the control using the following: <%@ Register TagPre...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SharePoint' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.
How do i give access to the dll??   Server Error in '/' Application. Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SharePoint' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SharePoint' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.Source Error:  An unhandled exception ...

Error 25 Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file s
Hi there,   I am just trying to learn AJAX at the moment and have run into a problem. I have copied over the example for cascading dropdowns and this is where I have the above error.The error occurs in the web.config file on this line <add assembly="Microsoft.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>  Can anyone advise what I need to change? The sample is for old ajax version. you need to copy latest ASP.NET AJAX web.config to your projects web.config below is my cascading code for new version for you  ASPX &l...

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit, Version=1.0.10618.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=28f01b0e84b6d53e' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does
Hi, We just upgraded our application to .Net 3.5 from .Net 2.0. I updated the ajaxcontroltoolkit.dll to the corresponding version for .net 3.5 but we are getting the following error: "Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit, Version=1.0.10618.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=28f01b0e84b6d53e' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)"  I tried to work around this using bindingredirect as following, but this did not solve the problem as I am stil...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does n
Hello All,If this is a repeat of posting that have been created, I sincerely apologize.  I have been looking for a solution for quite some time and although I have run across a lot of different posts offering solutions, nothing seems to be work.  Here is my dilemma:I have created a website with several pages using ASP.NET 2.0 and AJAX Extensions (including the AJAX Control Toolkit).  The pages run fine on my Development machine but on my IIS machine, I continue to recreate a Parser Error in regard to System.Web.Extensions.  Here is what I have done thus far: I have a...

Web resources about - ould not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging' or one of its dependencies. - asp.net.integration

Hybrid Reference Implementation Using BizTalk Server, Windows Azure, Service Bus & SQL Azure - Windows ...
Windows Azure CAT Technical guidance & best practices from Windows Azure platform experts Windows Azure CAT Blog Whitepapers Meet the Team Resources ...

Bootstrapper - Discussions
Bootstrapper uses a convention over configuration approach to initialize your IOC container, create automapper maps and run any other startup ...

C# .NET Developer (Capital Markets)
GreySpark Partners - Senior C# .Net Developer Job Title: C# .NET Developer (Capital Markets) Location: London Salary: Attractive Salary +... ...

S.L.A.B. To ElasticSearch
I always like to find new ways to not write the same code twice. Logging has been one of those features that every application needs, and every ...

Autoscaling Azure with WASABi – Part 2
I gave an Autoscaling Azure talk at the Brisbane Azure User Group (BAUG) on the 18th April 2012. This series of posts will walk through the demo ...

Windows Azure Service Bus & Windows Azure Connect: Compared & Contrasted - Windows Azure Customer Advisory ...