I have a problem when install COM+ to Component Service

Hi all , I have a problem when i issue the command:

regsvcs /fc MyCom.dll

to install it to Component Service.The error is :

"Unable open COM+ 1.0 catalog to configure component"

I've installed successfully many times ago but i dont understand what happened this time.Please help me ,tnx lots
0
dongkhoi
9/12/2005 4:42:19 AM
asp.net.integration 1945 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sounds like a permissions issue. Are you sure you're running the command with a user that has administrator privileges?

Tomas Restrepo [MVP]
tomasr@mvps.org
0
tomasr
9/12/2005 12:12:55 PM
Also double check that the user is in the Admin role of COM+ in COM+ Explorer...or is it CanAdmin...in the system application...something like that anyway!
0
pkr

How do we install CIS (Component Integration Services)?
How do we install CIS (Component Integration Services)? We want to use Proxy Tables between two Sybase ASE instances. The solution will be as follows... A single box, with two sybase instances. One instance will be an OLTP system and the other instance will be a DSS system. We want to create Proxy Tables in the DSS system (connect to remote tables in the OLTP instance / system database). Is CIS already installed with a default Sybase ASE install? Or do we have to install as a separate component and then configure? Thank you CIS has been part of ASE for many years. You ...

Problems Installing .NET Components [Edit]
I'm trying to evaluate a component set ( [link:http://www.opclabs.com/Products/QuickOPCUA.aspx|http://www.opclabs.com/Products/QuickOPCUA.aspx] ) implemented in .NET The first three steps in their Quick Start doc seem as though the same process should be easily handled in Delphi XE2: [link:http://flic.kr/p/c5kpdA|http://flic.kr/p/c5kpdA] When I clicked *Next >>*, I got the *Import Component* window and noticed that *QuickOPCUA* was not registered in the *Global Assembly Cache*. I wondered if this type of registration should have been done by the QuickOPCUA installer, but when I ...

Problem installing SQL Reporting Services component
I have IIS 7.0 or thereabouts installed on my Vista machine. I need to install SQL Report server component on my machine so I can work on some reports. Problem is I am unable to, as  SQL Server setup does not seem to detect IIS installed on my machine and so the install reporting Services option is disabled.  I already tried the solution at the link below but still have the same problem and need some help on what it may be that I need to do in addition. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/934164  How can I remedy this problem please?.Net Web/Software Engineer Hi,  Besi...

Problems with Existed web application after installing VS.net 2003 service pack 1
Hi, Today i have installed service pack 1 for vs.net 2003. After install i tried to open my existed web application and i am getting errors as described below. The default web access mode for this project is set to file share , but the project folder at https://localhost/practice cant be opened with the path 'D:\xxxxxxx'. The error returned was: Unable to open Web project 'Practice'. Unable to validate that file path D:\xxxxxx mathched the URL path 'http://localhost/practice. Access Denied What would u like to do? option 1) Retry using different files share path...

Inspiron 1000 install problem (11.1, 11.2, net install, dvd install)
Ok, I have a plain jane Inspiron 1000, 2ghz celeron, 256m ram, 40gig hd, dvd. I burned 11.2 to dvd, 11.1 to dvd, tried installing both. Both get the dreaded "cannot create repository" (i'm paraphrasing). No problem, I download and burn 11.1, 11.2 net install's, checksums check out ok. I go through the first part where it downloads stuff from download.opensuse.com (or something similiar), then it fails again, not able to install. I get no message on the net installs. Just fails real quick with a red box. I tried a text install, fails. What gives? --...

Problem installing Sql Service Reporting Services
Hey folks, I got a problem in installing the  Sql Server Express Edition with Advance Services.. In the installation process at  Feature Selection step.. I am able to see only  Database Services and  Client Components but not the "Reporting Services" where we select the Report Manager.. Any help would be much beneficial.. Dear friend , SQL Server Express have not Reporting Services . if you want to use reporting service you have to install the full ( enterprise or ... ) Sql Server Edition  Nasser HajlooTehran , Iran , Middle east Hi, As far as...

COM problem -
Im using a 3rd party dll for CC processing. To use this dll, I had to install WSE 3.0. All is good locally, but it didnt work when I uploaded to the testing server. I asked by boss to install WSE 3.0 on the server so that I could use the dll. He installed it and I get the following error:Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {698BFD43-76AA-4D13-98FE-5BE9FF5E05B8} failed due to the following error: 80040154.[COMException (0x80040154): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {698BFD43-76AA-4D13-98FE-5BE9FF5E05B8} failed due to the following error: 800401...

Help, How to install a component to the VS .NET Component list?
HI, I have a problem now, I has just completed a ASP.NET control and now my objective is to create a setup package to install it to VS Toolbox and VS .NET Component list. I already had a solution for toolbox but I can't find any related information about .NET Component list (it's needed when developer wants to add my component from .NET Component list).Please help me!NOTE: I already had EvnDTE.dll and EnvDTE8.dll components to work with VS.Dang, ThangDang. MCSD,MCDBA,MCTS,ITProject+,PMP There is a free tool you can use to do that http://www.issoft.eu/component_installer...

error message: "Visual Studio .NET cannot create the application <application>. The likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on the local Web server."
after enabling ssl using iis certificate services, creating and installing server and client certificates; i encountered this message when i try to reopen the project in vs 2003. how to work with ssl web apps in vs.net. please reply asap......

Innovation to ADO.NET
Matisse Software Inc. provides its native ADO.NET Data provider for Matisse 6.0, the Database for .NET. Matisse Software has pushed the envelope of Microsoft ADO.NET architecture and extended it into a powerful Object Access Services component for .NET. Matisse’s extension of ADO.NET demonstrates that ADO.NET can evolve beyond the Microsoft architecture to benefit .NET developers. Unlike the standard ADO.NET data provider, which returns data in a table format to integrate seamlessly with relational products, Matisse has extended the ADO.NET architecture to return data in an object format....

Problem with non-.NET dll references after VS.NET install
I am not able to use a dll because the vb project references aren't right. I added COM+ Services Type Library, Microsoft Active Server Pages ObjectContext Object, and changed Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.6 Library to 2.7 Library. I am using a Session object via the AspTypeLibrary.Session call throughout the dll, but when i run my asp (not .net) code, the browser just hangs. Wondering if I needed to change or add sourcecode. Schleyer...

.Net Web Services consume DCOM problem!!! big problem!!!
the senario is like that: PC1 got a Com+ application PC2 is Web Service that host the .net web services I export the Com+ application proxy and install into the PC2. I add reference in the Web services project then I code: <WebMethod()> Public Function GetCustomerWS() As String Dim objFDIP As New FDIPCOM.FDIPCOMServices() Dim strReturn As String objFDIP.GetAllCustomer(strReturn) Return strReturn End Function when I run the Web Services, and invoke it, it return nothing but: HTTP 500 Internal server error. ...

Web resources about - I have a problem when install COM+ to Component Service - asp.net.integration

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

It’s a new year, and time for the claimed iPhone 7 component photos to begin
Taiwanese site Apple Club has posted what it claims are leaked photos of iPhone 7 components. The photos appear to show the backlight of a new ...

Japan follows US lead in banning certain Takata components
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety , Japan Like the US, Japan will ban certain Takata's airbag inflators from vehicles in development, and ...

Lumentum, Fabrinet: Component Makers at Start of 5-Year Boom, Says Needham
Needham & Co .’s Alex Henderson today advises fiber optics enthusiasts to look to component makers , such as Lumentum ( LITE ), in 2016, more ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

John Ridley Extends ABC Studios Deal For Three More Years; Film Component Added
John Ridley and his production arm, International Famous Players Radio Picture Corporation, have extended their first-look deal with ABC Studios ...

Passive component maker Chilisin reports 20% increase in October revenues
Chilisin Electronics, which manufactures inductors and power chokes, has announced consolidated revenues for October 2015 increased 20.3% from ...

Teflon Component Tied to Kids' Weight Gain
PFOA, a main component of Teflon, has been linked to increased body fat and faster weight gain in children.