COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET

hi friends,

i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code
if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com
thank u all
hari babu
0
spend5mins
6/9/2004 10:47:52 AM
asp.net.integration 1945 articles. 0 followers. Follow

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

convert .doc file to .pdf file in C#
Hello,I need to convert a .doc file to .pdf file in dot net using C# . Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks Hello, Please check the link below. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/sertf2pdf.aspx Hope it will help you, do let me know if it helps you.S.SRIRAM Thanks for your reply but it is not working.  Hello, What problem you r facing?.. Alternate links are here. .... http://dotnetf1.blogspot.com/2008/07/convert-word-doc-into-pdf-using-c-code.html Please let me know if you still face issues,  S.SRIRAM Hi, Based on my understanding, you should belon...

Uploading a file or image in C#.net
Your ASPX code will look like this: In Ur aspx.cs just write the code on the button clickprotected void Submit1_ServerClick(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (imageup.PostedFile != null)//Checking for valid file { //Since the postedfile.FileNameFileName gives the entire path we use substring functio to rip of the filename alone. string StrImageName = imageup.PostedFile.FileName.Substring(imageup.PostedFile.FileName.LastIndexOf("\\") + 1); string StrImageType = imageup.PostedFile.ContentType; int IntImageSize = imageup.Post...

Convert Gridview Data in to PDf file. or Convert report data in pdf file
 Hi have problem to convert Gridview data into PDF file..let me know is there any solution or open source components..Regards Rambhopal Reddy EPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark asAnswer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Friend, Check this thread for soultions http://forums.asp.net/t/1164793.aspx and then to http://www.aspnetworld.com/articles/2004011801.aspx   Good luck!     Please Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This can be benef...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

How to Create .mdb file from Excel file using C#.net
Hi all I want to create .mdb file that i have created excel feel from MS jet Database... through code behind Help me in this..  Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. How to create an mdb file programmtically:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317881How to import Excel data into it: http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=79 Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

Generating a PDF file using c#.net
Hello,  I' m having to create  a pdf file at the click of a button. I' m new to this can you please suggest a procedure I could follow or a tutorial I could read. thanks Mythili You would be best advised to use a component to help you with this. It's going to be very hard to do by hand. Google should be able to find you alternatives fairly easily.  check this 3rd party control  HTML to PDF converter. The conversion can be done with only a few lines of code.  and also check this linkMy Blog"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'l...

Converting images to a video file using .net
 Hai All,Please let me know the procedure for converting images to a video file using .net......... Thanking You.........    Maybe this will help http://www.codeproject.com/cs/media/avifilewrapper.asp   http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/steganodotnet4.aspSilverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group Hai Mr.Ken Tucker,Thanks for sending useful information,but those two aplications are for converting BMP images two a video file.I need to convert jpg images to a video file.Please let me know the convertion of jpg images to a video file. Thanking you......

Read a PDF file using C#.Net
 Hi,    Is there any way to read a PDF file using C#.net?I have already used third party tools like itextsharp and its dlls. But it is not worthy.Is there any alternative third party dlls?If any body tell means it would be a great help.Thanks in advance!    Have a look at the following - they are C# projects that include a read of PDF's Parsing PDF files in .NET using PDFBox and IKVM.NET (managed code). http://www.codeproject.com/KB/string/pdf2text.aspxA Windows Service that indexes DOC, PDF, XLS, PPT, RTF, HTML, TXT, XML, and other file formats http:...

Regarding Converting DataSet to PDF format in C#.Net/VB.Net
Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank YouMark as Answer if it helped youGayathri gayathri.pmsc: Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank You Either do it using Crystal Reports or create an html ny looping though dataset and then to pdf using itextsharp http://hamang.net/2008/08/14/html-to-pdf-in-net/MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets...

how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET
how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET Now am converting using how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET  tool. But the dynamicaly loading images are not showing in the pdf .     Are you using 3rd party tool or you are using iTextSharp free utility? If it is 3rd party tool, it's always suggested to ask the company which built the tool. Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Hi vishnusekhar, As to convert images/douments ...

How can I edit a pdf file using C#.net
 How can I edit a pdf file using C#.netRegards Anu Palavila I think you need to look for a good API.I found this one. I don't know if there is an opensource API. Try Googling Edit PDF .NET APIJef Claes~~~~~~~~~~Visit my blog  Hi,U may use itextsharphttp://sourceforge.net/projects/itextsharp/http://csharpdotnetfreak.blogspot.com/2008/12/export-gridview-to-pdf-using-itextsharp.htmlHope It helpsThanksAvinash TiwariRemember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.  Hi anupalavila,You can use pdftotext to convert pdf to plain text file and iTextSharp  ...

How to convert a pdf file to text format using .net
Hi all, I want to convert a PDF format file to a text format file(i.e., Wordpad or Notepad).For this i have to use .Net only. Plz send replies urgently. tnx ramesh...

Web resources about - COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET - asp.net.integration