What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK

What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK. And are the advantages of .net framework sdk over .net framework.
No Project Too Eazy.
Nick

the .NET framework is the runtime environment that enables your code to run properly. The SDK is the Software Development Kit which holds code snippets etc for developers to check if it needed (that's my basic interpretation of the SDK).

I haven't installed the SDK as I use Visual Studio and the MSDN library to look for small examples.

Grz, Kris.

XIII
4/27/2007 11:27:24 AM
So i SDk is just a pack of sample codes or some thing similar to that.
No Project Too Eazy.
Nick

Can we replace Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5
Hi, I have installed vs2008 in C drive and removed it from there  including Microsoft .Net framework 3.5, due to space crunch, then I started installing it in D drive, in this case it did not install .Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 and now it does not show me Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 it shows .NET Compact Framework 3.5 in Add remove program list. My question is will VS2008 work fine with .NET Compact Framework 3.5. apart from it it also has .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 in the list, all what is missing is microsoft .net framework 3.5  Please let me know ...

when will microsoft release the tranditional-chinese version of .net framework, framework SDK and VS.NET 2005?
I am waiting for them so long time 我要的是繁體中文版 Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com any time-tables from Microsoft? Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com...

SpreadsheetGear for .NET Release Candidate, a royalty free Microsoft Excel spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework, is available for download.
9/12/2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable. SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of Excel's financial, date, ...

Need freeware .NET Documentation Tool for Microsoft .NET Framework
Got a solution fully documated that needed to be taken out and to attached it to the project spec. Any known good free tool suggestion will help. For VS2003 exists the NDocument tool.For other versions have a look at this: http://www.codeplex.com/Sandcastle Hope this helpsIf this post is useful to you, please mark it as answer. ...

.NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 2.0
Hi All,            I wana know i have .net framework 2.0 running on my pc with sql server 2005. I wana install .net framework 3.5. My question is that can i keep both the framework on same pc if yes can u tell me the way how can i do this.  The 3.5 version of the framework actually adds to the existing 2.0 framework. after you install 3.5, you will still have 2.0 on your system.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ actually by default and automatilcally when you ...

NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1
Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site together? Thanks. Hi,yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)feed the creative machine...

NET Framework & .NET Framework Software Development Kit??
I know some regular HTML, just enough to get me in trouble if I'm not careful. So basically I am completley new to this stuff. I do some programming here at home for my own use but nothing Web style, my son has suggested this for me as another project to learn on. My question is I have downloaded and installed the 2 files referenced in the subject line. This is the question, is there susposed to be an Editer in there somewhere? If so where if not just say no. I did download WebMatrix and have looked at it. But a 508Mg SDK file surely has something in there. Thanks alot. I'm tring to learn....

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SDK
All -- Please help.  I searched and the 2.0 SDK this seems to be the latest... http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=FE6F2099-B7B4-4F47-A244-C96D69C35DEC&displaylang=en ...but I am not sure. Is there a new Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SDK? Is 2.0 the latest version of the SDK? Please advise. Thank you. -- Mark Kamoski  http://www.NetBrainer.com I've been looking for a download, but for now, the SDK is located online at MSDN. There is a pre-release version of the Windows SDK for Windows Server 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5 available for dow...

Microsoft .NET Framework
I found the below paper while digging around for some additional information on register-based machines. I'm posting it because (1) of Larry's remarks about the importance of http://windows.oreilly.com/news/hejlsberg_0800.html and (2) others have, in earlier posts, expressed an interest in additional information about the .NET stuff.[*] http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/gordon00typing.html Abstract: The Microsoft .NET Framework is a new computing architecture designed to support a variety of distributed applications and webbased services. .NET software components are...

Web resources about - What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK - asp.net.installation-setup

The West should let the Middle East settle its own differences
The bitter truth is there is no plausible way we can defeat jihadists with military force.

What exactly is a tomato? The difference between fruit and veg
If it's sweet it's a fruit and if it's savoury it's a vegetable, right?

6 Ways To Tell The Difference Between A Terrorist And A Refugee
If you are sitting at the table for five minutes and you can't spot the difference between the refugee and the terrorist, you are the terrorist. ...

Can the US and China transcend their differences?
Why Washington should embrace Beijing’s “new type of major-power relationship”

"There’s been a lot of poorly thought-out stuff written about the differences between men’s and women’s ...
... But if you can get past all of this pseudoscience, there’s some legitimately illuminating, serious medical research on sex-based brain differences ...

Mark Zuckerberg explains that the key difference between Facebook and Alphabet is that it 'can't fail' ...
In a long and wide ranging interview with Fast Company , Mark Zuckerberg has taken a swing at Alphabet, the parent company of Google, for its ...

Anonymous just might make all the difference in attacking ISIS
In the wake of the horrific attacks in Paris, military operations against ISIS terrorist strongholds have increased. When someone hits you, it’s ...