VS.NET 2005 July CTP and SQL Server 2005 Deverloper Edition

The latest version of SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition is the June CTP.  I wanted to install the July CTP of VS.NET 2005 Pro because of the changes but it doesn't like the June CTP of SQL Server.  Currently on my box i'm just using the Management Studio of SQL Server and not the database engine itself.

Anyone know if they are going to release the July CTP version of SQL Server?  Will it be in the next Code Drop for the July CTP of VS.NET?  Anyone know when that will be?
0
asaxton

SQL Server 2005 CTP June and VS .NET 2005 Rc1?
Is SQL Server 2005 CTP June is compatible with VS .NET 2005 RC 1?Thanks for your helpRegardsDavid No I think the SQL Server 2005 June CTP uses the Visual Studio 2005 July CTP while the SQL Server 2005 September CTP uses Visual Studio 2005 September CTP.  Try the link below and use the drop down list to find your CTP compatiblity and download the SQL Server 2005 September CTP if you need it.  Hope this helps.http://channel9.msdn.com/ctpmadness/Default.aspxhttp://www.microsoft.com/sql/2005/productinfo/ctp.mspxKind regards,Gift Peddie I've just downloaded CTP September and it work...

A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate -While creating a SQL SERVER 2005 Stored prodecure in VS.NET 2005
 Running [dbo].[insertlogin] ( @log = hiten, @pas = hiten ).A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "insertlogin": System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Must declare the scalar variable "@Log".System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException:    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionSmi.EventSink.Pro...

Crystal for VS.NET 2005 and logon on SQL SERVER 2005
Hello everybody,   I need to interface a webapplication with a crystal report on a SQL server 2005 database I'm using the reportdocument class to create my report which I then map to the Crystalreportviewer. In my code i've a method which sets the logon information for all the tables used in the report. This is the code: private void SetLogonDetailsForReport(ref ReportDocument repDoc) { int i; for (i = 0; i <= repDoc.Database.Tables.Count - 1; i++) { TableLogOnInfo logOnInfos = new TableLogOnInfo(); logOnInfos.ConnectionInfo.ServerName =  <<server address>&g...

VS.NET 2005 (June) fails to install SQL Express 2005?
Hello, Thanks for reviewing my question.  I have been struggling with trying to install VS.NET 2005 (June) and it fails to install the 2005 SQL Express.  It reports: "Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition April CTP x86: [2] Component Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition April CTP x86 returned an unexpected value."  Any advice? I have was able to successfully install the SQL 2005 Server before I installed the VS.NET 2005 June but it complained about the .NET Framework 2.0 because it tried to install it even though it was there.Is there a certain order when ...

Using VS.net 2005 and SQL Server 2005 for real projects?
We are working on the design of our new web site, which we initially targeted for ASP.NET 1.1.  We also planned on using SQL Server Reporting Services from SQL Server 2000.  However, I have been reading about ASP.NET 2.0, as well as vs.net 2005 and SQL Server 2005, including the fact that they are planned for release in Novemeber.  My questions is - should we consider using the beta products for our project, with the thought that they are relatively stable and production versions will be out in a few months?  I do see a number of attractive features in these new releases ...

Web admin tool in vs.net 2005 in combination with SQL server 2005
Hi,a couple of weeks I became the proud owner of the Beta experience DVD's filled with a lot of stuf. I got a new laptop from my new employer and wanted to try out the new stuff because we're working already with the beta 2 pieces on our current assignment (winforms 2.0 in that case :-) ).I installed SQL server 2005 that shipped and after that vs.net 2005 without the SQL server 2005 Express edition. I created a new website and wanted to try out the new administration tool for setting up everything for my security because I wanted to play with the new login controls.It gave me some timeout er...

VS.NET 2005 beta 1 and SQL Server 2005 beta 3
Hello, I can't get Visual Studio .NET 2005 beta 1 and SQL Server 2005 beta 3 without there being issues between the two. They both require their own version of the .NET framework 2 beta, and then the other problem doesn't work correctly. Should I install VS.NET 2005 and then install a later build? Where can I get the newest build? BrianBrian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4). If you're talking about SqlServer 2005 Beta2, then yse they can wo...

VS.NET 2002 not with VS.NET 2005 Express Edition
Hi! I installed the VS.NET 2005 Express Edition, on VS.NET 2002 machine and my VS.NET 2002 is stop working, unable to recognize the projects, start compiling the VS.NET 2002 projects first in .NET 2.0 then it wont' recognize a bit. Take Care, MudassirMudassir AzeemiSan Francisco, CAWeb: http://www.BonGeek.comBlog: http://blog.BonGeek.com If you're talking about Web Applications, this is because VWD has set IIS to use the 2.0 Framework by default (which it sounds like you know). You can set the framework default with the command "aspnet_regiis -i -enable" - run it from th...

VS.net 2003 and SQL server 2005 Express Edition
Hi,  I am a beginner to VS.net.I have VS.net 2003 (IIS 5.1) on a WIndows XP media centre edition. I intend to use SQL server 2005 express edition with it. Is it adviceable? Are there any compatibility issues? I am sorry if this query is too simplistic. thnks sat ...

Installing .NET Framework, Sql Server 2005 Express, and Visual Studio 2005 Professional
Will someone please offer some advice, a walkthrough, or something to help me through this?  I installed all three of these pieces (.NET, SQL Server 2005 Express, and VS 2005 Professional) onto a WinXP box.  I was unable to get it to work.  It kept throwing SQL errors when I tried to run the security setup for the Personal Website Starter Kit.  So, I uninstalled everything except .NET and reinstalled.  At this point I was able to get to the setup, but unable to add users.  It doesn't throw errors or anything, it just doesn't do anything.  I really re...

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

both VS .NET 2003 AND VS .NET 2005 ARE INSTALLED SAME COMPUTER. IT IS POSSABLE
Edited by moderator XIII: please use a normal font size: Hi I have my computer Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Framwork 1.1 and all propram are runing VS .NET 2003 . I want to load my computer VS .NET 2005 and Framwork 2.0. I am not Interest to uninstalled VS .NET 2003 AND Framwork 1.1. I want both VS .NET 2003 AND VS .NET 2005 ARE INSTALLED SAME COMPUTER. IT IS POSSABLE . PLEASE HELP ME. IF ANY PROBLEM ARE THER IF VS ..NET 2003 AND 2005 ARE SAME COMPUTER. Please help me. Saikat Hi, I have both the frameworks and IDE's installed on my dev laptop without any problems. However if you wish t...

Development setup: Can I port from VS.NET/SQL Server 2005 to WebMatrix/MSDE
Hi Folks,We are taking over the development of an ASP.NET/VB application.So far, the development environment has been: VS.NET 2003 and MS SQL Server 2000They have employed the "Compiled Code-Behind" approach to deploy and test the app. (We do have all the .aspx and .aspx.vb files)Now my question is, can we use Web Matrix & MSDE to develop and test the app further?Given that Web Matrix doesn't support code-behind, though there seems to be a work around (Command line compilation)We also plan to tweak the database design a bit -- add a couple of tables and stuff.Also, we are likely to get a...

Web resources about - VS.NET 2005 July CTP and SQL Server 2005 Deverloper Edition - asp.net.installation-setup

Palth Exchange (@PalthExchange) on Twitter

Geekout 53: Project Ara, Windows Phone 8.1 with Cortana, and more Galaxy S5 thoughts
... talking about all the fun, new, and downright strange things happening in the smartphone world. Now that Microsoft has rolled out the Deverloper ...

Facebook shows IT how to build apps because users insist on it
... look-and-feel, and even casual nomenclature change the way a billion users and countless non-members think about software. Corporate deverlopers ...

Simon Careless on inaugural App Developers Conference
... business of apps outside of games. The emphasis away from games is ADC’s key differentiator from UBM’s other conferences like the Game Deverlopers ...

Apigee Lets API Developers Pop The Hood, Muck With Underlying Code
... of a customer's favorites. It would have previously been complicated to tie the new service into all of the e-commerce servers, but now deverlopers ...

Microsoft opens up registration for WOWZAPP 2012 hackathon in 30 different locations
... Windows 8, as well as a free Windows Store registration code. At the event, students will also be able to test their apps and ask expert deverlopers ...

Microsoft Buys To-Do List App Maker
Microsoft agreed to acquire 6Wunderkinder, a Berlin-based startup behind the Wunderlist to-do list app, for between $100 million and $200 million, ...

Xiaomi Mi3
Original Xiaomi MiKey

FixYourBike
... 0 prodotti Ita Eng OK Pigr Carrello 0 prodotti € 0,00 Ultimi prodotti Non hai articoli nel carrello. Home / FixYourBike Hide Show Close DEVERLOPER ...

Middleware Jobs and Recruitment - UK and Overseas Careers - Technojobs.co.uk
Browse our Middleware jobs in the UK with permanent and contract Middleware vacancies available.