The file could not be loaded into the Web Forms designer PROBLEM

the HELP for this error is:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbref/html/vberrthefilecouldnotbeloadedintowebformsdesigner.asp
but I still can not fix it
I have OWN CLASS , I do reference and all is corect the Site working but I still can not access to DESIGN MODE
It is give me error:
WebForm -- The base class "MyCommonWebDLL.baseForm" cound not be loaded. Ensure the assembly has been referenced or built if it is part ot the project.
Make sure all of the classes used in the page are build or referenced in the project.
val
http://www.montrealads.ca
http://www.whoiswho.ca
http://www.bluelabs.ca
-1
bluelabs

The File could not be loaded into the Web Forms Designer
I have seen this issue addressed a few times on the overall messageboard and know it can be resolved.  In fact it even went away for me once, then came back.  So here is the situation:Create a Web Page or Control Class of your own.  Lets say MyControlClass, and it inherits a base control, Inherits UserControl.  Once you change your new control class to inherit MyControlClass you get this error message from Visual Studio and your aspx or ascx file can not be displayed in design mode.Now my question is why is this not an issue with controls that inherit PortalModuleControl ...

The file could not be loaded into the Web Forms designer?
I know this is an FAQ, but I'm kind of stumped.I opened the DNN Solution .DotNetNuke.DesktopModules.sln. In this solution the Module projects work fine. I can double click an existing ASCX file and view it in the VS.NET designer.I created a simple module using the project templates from http://dnnjungle.vmasanas.net/Default.aspx?tabid=28. I added my module project to the solution, set up the references, and rebuilt the whole solution. When I double click an ASCX file from my project I get the following message: The file could not be loaded into the Web Forms designer. Please correc...

File could not be loaded into Web Forms designer.
I  have DotNetNuke 3.1 installed and running properly on localhost.  Once again, the application runs beautifully.  However, when I attempt to open certain pages e.g. root\default.aspx or root\rss.aspx I get the error message below.  I am using MS Visual Studio.NET 2003 Enterprise Architect.  Has anyone seen this error before?  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.***************************Microsoft Development Environment 'The file could not be loaded into the Web Forms designer.  Please correct the following error and then try loading it again:  ...

The file could not be loaded into the web forms designer
Hi,I have a web application that contains a few webforms derived from a custom class 'Pinnacle.CMS.CMSTemplate' which is itself derived from Page.  The important point is that these pages have been designed in the designer, and opend and closed lots of times.  The entire web application runs correctly including the 'CMSTemplate' derived pages, but as of this morning, I open Visual Studio and can no longer open the 'CMSTemplate' derived pages in the designer.I am presented with the following error:"The file could not be loaded into the Web Forms Designer...

the file could not be loaded into the web designer form
hii am tryign to open the dotnetnuke project...file default.aspx...when i click on this file i get this error:the file could not be loaded into the web designer form.please correct the follwoing error and then try loading it again:TYPE abstractmake sure all classes used in this are built or referenced in the project can anyone suggest me what i am missing out.thanks a lot for replyingsamiralso, i ve rebuit the solution. only thing i am chaign is in the web.config file...its really frustrating I think that the problem you're having is possibly caused because the default.aspx.vb file says t...

Problems with the .NET 2005 web form designer
In Visual Studio.NET 2003, building a web page was very similar to building a plain old form. In 2005, everything's changed. Every control gets shifted to the top left, I have to use panels and so on to separate things, and if I have to change something later it's an absolute nightmare. Am I really stuck with this, or is there some switch somewhere that will allow me to do things the way I'm used to?   Geoffrey Callaghan Try this.  Bring up an aspx page in design (not source) mode.  This will enable the Layout menu. Goto Layout->Position->Auto-Pos...

The file failed to load in the Web Form designer.
I have a problem when i am trying to open the .aspx files in the Visual Studio. example: I am trying to view the "desktopdefault.aspx" and i am getting this pop-up message: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The file failed to load in the Web Form designer. Please correct the following error, then load it again: The designer could not be shown for this file because none of the classes with it can be designed. The designer inspected the following classes in the file: DesktopDefault --- The bse class...

"The file could not be loaded into the Web Forms designer"
I'm having some problem with my Visual Studio.NET 2003 (.NET 1.1 SP1) install. I am unable to use the web forms designer with any aspx file whose form class inherits from a base class. I'm implementing the page controller design pattern and everything has been working fine until now. My form inherits from a base class called CampusNET.CampusPage. The class exists, is included in the project and compiles just fine. If I replace the base class for my form with the standard System.Web.UI.Page, the designer can open the form without any problems, but as soon as I try to inherit from my base c...

The HTML files failed to load in the Web Form designer
I'm a bit stuck on this at the moment. I cannot open any existing (or new) aspx/ascx files in designer mode. I do not have a problem in new solutions in VS.NET. The error I get is: The file failed to load in the Web Form designer. Please correct the following error, then load it again: The designer could not be shown for this file because none of the classes within it can be designed. The designer inspected the follwing classes in the file: DiscussDetails-- The base class 'DotNetNuke.PortalModuleControl' cannot be designed. or DesktopPortalBanner -- The base class 'System.We...

File failed to load in the web form designer error
Today when I went to open several standard modules in IBUYSPY in VS I get this error message but it doesn't give the the reason other than EXCEPTION FROM HRESULT: 0x80131019. Anyone have a clue what this could be? Hi csharprun, Did you find any solution to your problem? I am having the same thing but with VB.NET. And no solution still of what might be causing this error. The error pops up everytime I try to open an webcontrol form. Hi csharprun, I found the problem. Do you have any Managed C++ Assemblies referenced in your project? If so, you may set these ass...

"The file failed to load in the Web Form designer..."
When ever I open up one my forms in VS.NET it gives me this error. "The file failed to load in the Web Form designer. Please correct the following error, then load the form again: Type Abstract" I think it has something to do with the fact that my forms are inheriting a custom Page class called Root_Page that I added a few things to that I use on all of my forms. Frankly the error is getting annoying and it's making adding web form controls to my pages a read pain to implement. Is there some way I can get rid of this error? A work-around, tricking the IDE.... anything Worka...

Debugging exception when loading a web page in the Web Forms Designer
In a project at work I have inherited, I am getting an exception when loading an .aspx page in the Web Forms designer. The project was originally created with VS .NET 2002 and I am upgrading it to VS .NET 2003. It appears that the Web Forms designer actually attempts to instantiating an instance of the codebehind class in order to bring ou the Web Forms designer page. Why does it do this ?The codebehind class inherits from another class, which inherits from System.Web.UI.Page. It is in this other class in which the exception is occurring.Is there any way I can debug this so that I can find o...

Web resources about - The file could not be loaded into the Web Forms designer PROBLEM - asp.net.installation-setup

Designer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Classically, the main areas of design were only painting , sculpture and architecture , which were understood as the major arts. The design of ...

Web Designer Wall – Design Trends and Tutorials
Web Designer Wall is a blog designed and maintained by Nick La. Topics focus on web design, tutorials, and modern design trends.

'Tapping' burglar makes off with designer handbags in Eaglemont
... of burglar who woke woman before fleeing with loot. A woman woke to find a burglar tapping her on the head before he made off with her designer ...

Early Mac UI designers say Apple has abandoned many of its human interface design principles
Two of the early Mac user-interface designers argue in a lengthy FastCo piece that Apple has abandoned many of its original human interface design ...

"Ghostbusters" logo designer Michael C. Gross dies
Creator of comedy's iconic symbol was also behind National Lampoon's notorious "If you don't buy this magazine we'll kill this dog" magazine ...

Graphic Designer Creates Superhero Football League Helmets
, offering a look at a football league populated entirely by teams based off superheroes, a 24 [...]

Quentin Tarantino To Receive Costume Designers Guild Honor; Ellen Mirojnick Getting Career Nod
Quentin Tarantino is joining the honors list at the 18th Costume Designers Guild Awards. He will receive the Distinguished Collaborator Award ...

Animal Crossing: Home Designer will offer a gaming storefront option soon
I haven't really gotten into Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer , but this new update that's on the horizon may sway me a bit. According to ...

IC designers eye business opportunity from force touch solutions
More Taiwan-based IC design houses, including FocalTech Systems and Himax Technologies, have stepped up their efforts to develop force touch ...

Hard to Pronounce Designer Names-How to Pronounce Fashion Designer Names logo logo logo
Round three of tricky-yet-chic fashion names, this time with the latest guard of new designers to know.