System.String CanonicalizePath(System.String, Boolean)

Please help me with this.

I have the following code in my ASP C# application. In my development environment I receive no errors, yet in my Project Sponsor's server environment, they receive the message -- which I built in an unhandled exceptions routine -- "An unhandled exception has occured: MESSAGE: The given Path's format is not supported. Source: mscorlib FORM: QUERYSTRING PCID=(106%2c149) TARGETSITE: System.String CanonicalizePath(System.String, Boolean)"

Solved the problem in eliminating () statement in query string

0
dunloe

looks to me like someone is running a script attempting to find a problem with your provider's IIS canonical path handling.

0
Matt

Error Message: Method not found: 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(System.Web.UI.Page, System.Type, System.String, System.String, Boolean)'.
  I have a website which is running on IIS 5.1. Wen ever I am trying to access any page based on .net framework 2.0 I get this error Error Message: Method not found: 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(System.Web.UI.Page, ...

'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterHiddenField(System.Web.UI.Page, System.String, System.String)'
It code worked fine on my PC..but gettting following message on server.... 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterHiddenField(System.Web.UI.Page, System.String, System.String)'  i checked this thread http://forums.asp.net/p/1123792/1869084.aspx#1869084  but it doesn't help me...  My Blog"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right." Updating global assembly cache of server, solved this error Some how installation is not updating GAC..so you have to do it manuallyMy Blog"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwis...

Method not found: 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterHiddenField(System.Web.UI.Page, System.String, System.String)'
I downloaded the 10618 version and can not get it working.  The sample website that comes with the release gives me this error on every page I try to browse. Method not found: 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterHiddenField(System.Web.UI.Page, System.String, System.String)' Stack Trace: [MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterHiddenField(System.Web.UI.Page, System.String, System.String)'.]   AjaxControlToolkit.ToolkitScriptManager.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +0   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47&n...

Method not found: 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterHiddenField(System.Web.UI.Page, System.String, System.String)'. error
Hi,  I have used the Animation control of the Ajax Control Toolkit successfully on my local PC. The web site was successfully launched on a third party hosting company. Recently, I had to change to another third party hosting company and now I get the following error on the page where I used the Animation control. All other pages are working fine. Does any one know how I can resolve this error?   Method not found: 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterHiddenField(System.Web.UI.Page, System.String, System.String)'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during t...

Beta 2/RC incompatibility? (Method not found: 'System.String System.Web.UI.ICallbackEventHandler.RaiseCallbackEvent(System.String)')
Hi Everybody,We are currently building a couple of custom (web) controls for ASP.NET 2.0. Compiling them with .NET Framework Build 2.0.50215 works fine. Compiling them with Build 2.0.50727 (which came with VS.NET 2005 Team Suite RC and likely with the Release, too) always results into aError 1 Method not found: 'System.String System.Web.UI.ICallbackEventHandler.RaiseCallbackEvent(System.String)'.As this is within the System namespace we guess it's an internal method supporting the .NET infrastructure.Is there anybody - maybe from MS - who can investigate this issue and comment on i...

Unable to cast object of type '<>f__AnonymousType1`3[System.Guid,System.String,System.String]' to type 'aspnet_User'.???
Hi everyone, What does this error mean?  ERROR: Unable to cast object of type '<>f__AnonymousType1`3[System.Guid,System.String,System.String]' to type 'aspnet_User'. Thank's a lot /PepePepe JoseNewbie@C#.Net&jRuby What type is in your DataItem?  A Guid? or a String?  Either way, it's telling you cant cast it to a aspnet_User type.  Let us know what your DataItem is and we can help further.Good Luck and happy programming!Let's build community! If my post helped you, mark it as the Answer and I will do the same when you help me.....

System.Net.Mail is giving error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'string' to 'System.Net.Mail.MailAddress'
I'm getting an error while trying to use the wizard to create a form and than pass it the vaibles to Mail. Any help would be much appreciated. SmtpClient smtpClient = new SmtpClient(); MailMessage message = new MailMessage(); try {   message.From = txtEmail.Text; message.To.Add("admin1@yoursite.com"); message.Subject = "Feedback"; message.CC.Add("admin1@yoursite.com"); message.CC.Add("admin2@yoursite.com"); message.IsBodyHtml = false; message.Body = txtMessage.Text; smtpClient.Send(message); lblStatus.Text = "Email successfully sent."; } catch (Exception ex) { lbl...

Unable to cast object of type 'System.String' to type 'System.String[]
 Hey Guys,Am trying to create a system for managing User roles on my site. To do this the user is selected from a gridview (gvMembers) and their info appears in another panel.  The DataKeyNames for this gridview is "UserName". I then have a check box for each role so 1 or multiple roles can be selected. The code behind for updating the roles from one of the checkboxes is shown below:  If ChkAdmin.Checked Then If Roles.IsUserInRole(gvMembers.SelectedValue, ChkAdmin.Text) = False Then Roles.AddUsersToRole(gvMembers.SelectedValue, ChkAdm...

System.OutOfMemoryException at System.String.GetStringForStringBuilder(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Int32 capacity)
 Hi, I am getting above error in my application and the code written in my applcation is like thisStringBuilder strToSent = new StringBuilder();  foreach (DataRow drow in dtSlaveTable.Rows)        {            strToSent.Append(InstType + "_");            strToSent.Append(drow["SRNO"]);            strToSent.Append(":");     &nb...

"Unable to cast object of type 'System.String' to type 'System.String[]'."
hi i'm using the following statement in my applicationstring[] strTArray = new string[5]; strTArray = (string[])(Session["TextDataArray"]); when i run the application its giving the below error {"Unable to cast object of type 'System.String' to type 'System.String[]'."} can anyone say how to solve this thanks in advance Archu What are you storing in the TextDataArray session? What is the data type you are storing?   RegardsBilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP...

ERROR: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Boolean' to type 'System.String'
I created a class to update, insert, select and delete data with an object data source but I am getting the following error... body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-wei...

Conversion from System.DBNull to System.String
Hi, Recently I started to use datawindow.net to evaluate its possibilities. In the database there are a lot of null values which I retrieve() in my datawindow control. After making a change on a field on my datawindow I always get a message saying that it is not possible to convert an object from the type System.DBNull to type System.String. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks,... You might want to look at using the SqlString class in the System.Data.Sqltypes namespace. It handles nulls. "forums.sybase.com" <johanvandaele@hotmail.com> wr...

Invalid cast from System.String to System.Byte[ ]
 Hi when I executed the code below, I get the exception "Invalid cast from System.String to System.Byte[]." I've done searches on that exception but nothing helpful was found. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.Imports System.IOImports System.Data.OdbcPublic Class Upload    Inherits System.Web.UI.Page Private Sub Submit1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Submit1.Click        Dim strFileExtension As String       ...

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.String' to type 'System.Byte[]'.
Hi All, I am trying to retrieve a Picture from an SQL 2005 database. Here is my code:Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load Dim ListingID As String = (Request.QueryString("GUID")) 'Connect to the database and bring back the image contents & MIME type for the specified pictureUsing myConnection As New SqlConnection(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("ConnectionStringListings").ConnectionString) Const SQL As String = "SELECT [Pic1Ext], [Picture1] FROM [Listings] WHERE [ListingID] = @ListingID"C...

Web resources about - System.String CanonicalizePath(System.String, Boolean) - asp.net.installation-setup