server error - Browsers elements 'Mozilla' and 'Nokia' matched at the same peer level in configuration

Hi,

when i am opening my asp.net site on any Nokia communicator, i am getting the following error

Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Exception message: Browsers elements 'Mozilla' and 'Nokia' matched at the same peer level in configuration - this is not allowed.
what could be the reason? how can i solve it? any answer will be appreciated.
Thank you
0
sunoj

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'Error msg:'Else' must be preceded by a matching 'If' or 'ElseIf'.
iHi to all I trying to build a form for authontication ,with password and login encryption,and this is the deafault page and I Just have a silly syntax error : 'Else' must be preceded by a matching 'If' or 'ElseIf'. my code is this <% Response.CacheControl= "no-cache" Response.AddHeader ("pragma","no-cache") Response.Expires=-1 If session("UID")="" Then Response.redirect ("Logon.aspx") Response.End Else Response.write"You have logged on as " & sess...

'''

error in ''%'' operator
hi... friends    i got this error (Syntax error: Missing operand after ''%'' operator)below statement. dtBtnScr.DefaultView.RowFilter = "LOCATION_CITY'" + txtCity.Text.Trim() + "%'AND LOCATION_STATE '" + ddlState.SelectedValue + "%'AND UNIT_ID'" + txtUnitCode + "%'AND UNIT_NAME '" + txtUnitName.Text.Trim() + "%'";   thnax friends It thinks you are trying to use the modulo operator: %. Look at the RowFilter string after you build it ...you should see the prob...

Give access to non virtual folder through configuration entry? ERROR: <location> path attribute must be a relative virtual path. It cannot contain any of '?' ':' '\' '*' '"' '<' '>' or '|'.
I have a webpage running under a virtual directory that is mapped to d:/webapplication that produces an excel spreadsheet, the page calls a library object that generates a report and places it in a folder d:/attachments. This folder is not in the virtual directory. When I access the webpage i click a button and it attemps to return the created spreadsheet as a mim content type application/vnd.ms-excel. However i getting redirected back to the login page of the application. Ive also noticed that the excel spreadsheet has not even been created at this location. So assuming this...

'IN' Clause or 'OR'
Hello, [1]: select * from TABLEA where COL1 IN('value1','value2''valu3'....) [2]:select * from TABLEA where COL1 = 'value1' OR COL1= 'value2' OR COL1='valu3'. TABLEA is a huge table and it has non-clustered index on COL1. Among the above 2 queries, which query will give me the better performance or fast response and WHY? What is the difference between 'IN' and 'OR' clauses as for as Sybase Optimization is concerned. Which is the better one to be used on huge tables. Thanks. Mac An IN list is treated ...

'or' or 'union'

'b'..'a'

'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
I'm attempting to invoke with parameters:  Dim thing2 As New mydelsubPBStep(AddressOf pbStep) Me.Invoke(thing2, "setMax", dt.Rows.Count)      <---- this is where the error occurs   the delegate looks like this: Private Delegate Sub mydelsubPBStep(ByVal mode As String, ByVal value As Integer)   the function it's calling looks like this:Private Sub pbStep(ByVal mode As String, ByVal value As Integer) Select Case mode.ToLower Case "clear" ProgressBar1.Value = 0 Case "step" ProgressBar1.PerformStep() L...

'To', 'CC', & 'BCC'
Name: Dick Tracy Email: philipdottracyatoptusnetdotcomdotau Product: Thunderbird Summary: 'To', 'CC', & 'BCC' Comments: I have just started using Thunderbird and while I find it quite excellent- I suggest having a button to add addressees to 'BCC' as well. Currently each 'BCC' addressee has to be selected manually. I send e-mail to quite a number of people at a time and I do not wish to readily spread others addresses easily. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0....

EXEC sp_msforeachtable 'sp_spaceused ''?'''
What does the following SQL code mean?  EXEC sp_msforeachtable 'sp_spaceused ''?'''Johan TheunissenMCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTalk 2006==============================Please mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer". JohanNL:sp_msforeachtable This is the name of the SP that resides in the master database.  This SP executes one or more commands for a table. JohanNL:sp_spaceused This is the command that you want to run for each of the tables residing in your current database.  As you might have understood so far, that this is again a...

'ConfigurationManager' is not a member of 'Configuration'???
I am trying to use the VS 2005 typed DataSet template to drop some standard SQL Server tables onto the .xsd and auto create a table adapter inside of a class library project of my (ASP 2.0) web site.  For every table I dropped onto the page, a VB code snippet was created such as:           <System.Diagnostics.DebuggerNonUserCodeAttribute()>  _        Private Sub InitConnection()            Me._connection = New System.Data.SqlClient....

Web resources about - server error - Browsers elements 'Mozilla' and 'Nokia' matched at the same peer level in configuration - asp.net.installation-setup