Problem with creating new SQL server database in VWDExpress using SQL Server 2005 Express

 when I try to create a SQL Database from Visual Web Developer
2005 Express Edition, I get the following error message:

"Connections to SQL Server files (*.mdf) require SQL Server Express 2005 to
function properly.  Please verify the installation of the component or
download from the URL http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=49251"

When I go to that URL, it brings me to the page to download SQL Server
Express 2005.

any idea

thanks for advance

0
myspam

Did you install SQL Server Express on your server/system?

Jeff

jeff