Installation of Visualstudio.net -2003 & 2005 and SqlServer 2000&2005 and .net f\w 3.0 and WSS 3.0 on win 2003 server

My computer has Windows Server 2003 OS with Service pack 2 installed.

I want Installations sequence for installing

1.Visual Studio.Net 2003.

2.Visual Studio.Net 2005.

3.Sql server 2000.

4.Sql Server 2005.

5..Net frame work 3.0.

6.WSS 3.0.

7.Web Parts dll for visual studio.net 2005.

Can any one help or give details of installing these and precautions needed to be taken like necessary service packs and updates .because when i tried to install web parts in Visual Studio.Net 2005. the setup was unsuccessful and reason was the setup is telling that "unable to detect visual studio 2005"

so i formatted my System and trying it from first all together.

0
nanda

Install vs 2003 full version (including framework 1.1) and then install vs 2005 full version .

Sejal Patel
0
sejalpatel

.Net 3.0 & 3.5 install errors
 I'm trying to install VS 2008 but the .net 3.5 framework install fails. I've tried installing .net 3.5 on it's own but it fails. It produces this error Message:[11/21/07,08:52:42] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0a: [2] Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0a. MSI returned error code 1603[11/21/07,08:55:36] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0a: [2] Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0a. MSI returned error code 1603[11/21/07,09:10:30] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0a: [2] Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET...

I installed .net 2.0 but there is .net 3.0 in the add or remove programs list as well, why
Hi, installed .net 2.0 "i know thats what iam running" but recently i found .net 3.0 as well when browsing the add or remove programs list. .net 2.0 is in the list as well but i dont remember a day i installed .net 3.0. The questions are how did it install. What version of .net is running on my system then. --------------------------------------------------No Project Too Eazy.-------------------------------------------------- >>The questions are how did it install.  Are you running Vista?  (.net 3.0 comes with Vista) >>What&...

Installation of .Net 2.0 and .Net 3.5
 Hi all, Can i install Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008 at the same Operating system.?Plz let me know.. Thanks:Bijaya Kumar SahooRapidsoft Technologies, GurgaonMOSS 2007, Asp.Net,C#.Net,SQL Server,AJAXhttp://fewlines4biju.blogspot.com Yes. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.  Yes , There is no problem. Regards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like ...

enabling ajax in WSS 3.0 SP1 with .net 3.5 installed??
Hello, I've seen a lot of excitement about WSS 3.0 SP1 and .NET 3.5 and AJAX, but I can't find anything which explains how to ensure that AJAX is indeed enabled in this kind of setup. Would someone please point me to where I can find out how to make sure AJAX is enabled for this WSS server?? It is a new/clean install of WSS 3.0 SP and .NET 3.5. I'm sure I have to modify or install files, but what??? Thank you, Tom...

.NET 3.0 or .NET 2.0?
I'm going to move my exiting software to .net soon. I'm just wondering if I should wait for the .NET 3.0 framework to be released or if I can start with the 2.0 now? I'd say you can go ahead and move your code to .Net 2.0 as .Net 3.0 uses the CLR version 2.0.Basically, .net 3.0 is .net 2.0 PLUS some new features for presentation (GUI), communication and workflow process.  So the compiler as well as the language features used by the 2.0 runtime will be the same in 2.0 and 3.0"Never argue with an idiot; He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experienc...

can i develop .net 3.0 application in .net 2005 framework
hi ,  can i develop .net 3.0 application in .net 2005 framework ..if so  wat are the steps to be follwed  do you mean .net 3.0 with visual studio 2005?you can. just download the visual studio 2005 extension for .net 3.0 from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=5D61409E-1FA3-48CF-8023-E8F38E709BA6&displaylang=en Hao PengLoving On-line Community I assume you are talking about developing .NET 3.0 apps with Visual Studio 2005?In general, VS2005 does not support .NET 3.0. Either move to Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Web Developer Express 2008 (whi...

install .net 3.5 without affecting .net 2.0 sites?
On my local system I have developed an older site in asp.net 2.0 and do not wish to upgrade that site. However, I also want to build a new site and for that I want to use asp.net 3.5. Is there anything I should watch out for, or I can I just install the 3.5 runtime etc?please mark answers as 'Answered' and post back solutions when you figure stuff out that isnt in the post already. Go ahead and install .net 3.5. It won't effect older projects. My Blog"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right." The 3.5 framework is just extensions to the 2...

Can .NET 3.0&3.5 do this?
Hello guys, You know once we download from a browser the "save as" dialogue will come out. I am gonna do a webform application for downloading and I am looking for a way to avoid the "save as" dialogue. Just wonder any new tech. in .NET 3.0 or 3.5 can help us to ahieve this? Thanks a lot, Elton The dialog is a security feature in the browser really, I don't think you can disable it unless user does it explicitly.Thanks------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rig...

Install .Net 3.0 Before Initial Install of VizStudioPro/
Hi all, I have a new machine (XP 64), and I ran into trouble with the VS Pro install, After a number of start-stops, I decided to uninstall VS Pro, plus the .Net Framework. My next challenge was to install the 64-bit .Net Framework. After a number of failures installing via Windows Update, I decided to download the Framework from Microsoft Download, and the install went just fine. So here is my question? Should I now download and install .Net Framework v, 3.0 before installing VSPro, or should I wait for the install to complete, upgrade to SP1 of VSPro, and then download and install ....

Will AJAX Extensions 1.0 (for .NET 2.0) be affected by .NET 3.0?
Hello all,I have a web server that has a couple of site running using .NET 2.0 with the AJAX Extensions 1.0 (but not the ControlKit) and I need to install another Web App site that uses .NET 3.0. I need to know if installing .NET 3.0 will affect the sites that currently use 2.0 and the AJAX Extensions 1.0 as these sites are live and any down time would get me in the @~!£$.If there are issues, are there any work arounds? Many Thanks in advance  The .net Framework 3.0 and 3.5 add features to the .net framework 2.0 so installing the additional framework should not cause any pro...

Web Setup .msi promting for .NET Framework 3.5 on server install, but project targets Framework 2.0
I have an .asmx web service built in VS.NET 2008 that targets the .NET Framework 2.0.  I have a web setup project that packages the .asmx service into a .msi file.  When I copy the install file out to the server and try to install, it states: "This setup requires the .NET Framework version 3.5. Please install the .NET Framework and run this setup again...." I can not install the 3.5 Framework yet out on the server, so how can I reconfigure my setup project to know to only look for the .NET Framework 2.0?   Thank you!Thank you,  Nevermind.... As usual 2 sec...

Web resources about - Installation of Visualstudio.net -2003 & 2005 and SqlServer 2000&2005 and .net f\w 3.0 and WSS 3.0 on win 2003 server - asp.net.installation-setup