How can I make a setup project which can be installed for a trial period of 30days

 Hi

         How can I make a setup project which can be installed for a trial period of 30days

Regards
Anu Palavila
0
anupalavila

Basic Install/virt-install to test out changes, it can be done from the source directory: ./virt-manager To install the software into /usr/local (usually), you can do: python setup.py insta
Basic Install ============= For starters, if you just want to run virt-manager/virt-install to test out changes, it can be done from the source directory: ./virt-manager To install the software into /usr/local (usually), you can do: python setup.py install To build an RPM, you can run: python setup.py rpm setup.py generally has all the build and install commands, for more info see: python setup.py --help-commands python setup.py install --help http://docs.python.org/inst/standard-install.html -- Vink ...

Can VS.NET 2003 setup project execute an executable file during installation?
Hi all, Now that the development of my web project is in its last steps, I was wondering how to perform the better setup and deployment model for my clients. One possible and common option is to use Visual Studio's Setup projets. They are quite familiar to everybody and they are easy to install for the clients if have been correctly configured. I've done a little research on this issue and I've seen that those kind of VS.NET projects can be customized in a proper way, of course, with some limitations. During the setup project, after selecting the virtual directory, I would need to run a...

Creating a setup project in Visual Studio 2005: Can install project from within VS but not via web page
Have created a simple project is vb using VS2005. If I right click it from within Visual Studio and select Install, the project is installed on my machine correctly together with a shortcut to the program on the desktop (which I defined in the File System Editor). To do this the Setup Wizard runs. Have added a Windows Setup project to the solution which creates a web page from which I want users to be able to install the program on their machines. When I click on the Install button it does not run the Setup Wizard. It does, however, install the program on my machine but not the shortcut. C...

Can't find "Installation Folder" dialog in Web Setup project
I'm trying to create an installer using a Web Setup Project. By default, there is a "Installation Address" UI dialog, but not an "Installation Folder" dialog. And when I use the 'Add Dialog" the "Installation Folder" isn't a choice. I've read that the dialog exists. Anyone know how to find it? (note: Just realized that it's in the Windows Setup Project. Is that true, you can only select a Folder Location for Windows apps, not Web?)   I Hi mfitzgerald, Based on my understanding, you want to installed web project to the special ...

Determine Installation Address during Setup (Web Setup Project)
Hello all.  I need to determine what value the user entered into the Installation Address field during a Web Setup installation.  In the User Interface editor, when I click on the Installation Address dialog, the only property associated with it is a Bitmap.  I need to be able to retrieve this value in my Custom Action .dll.  Ex: string installAddress = Context.Parameters["need parameter name"]  Why?  Because I'm giving the user the option to encrypt his or her web.config connection strings section and I need the install directory to pass to aspnet_regiis. ...

Visual Studio 2005 Install Problem
Hi all, I have just rebuilt my XP machine and installed Visual Studio 2005. When trying to open previously created projects I get the following error message: The application for project <project> is not installed. Make sure the application for the project type () is installed. At this point I did some reading and googling and discovered that 'Web Application Projects' is not included in the base Visual Studio 2005 package. I installed Service Pack 1 (SP1) expecting this to fix the problem, however I still received the same error message when trying to open the application. ...

cpan>install NET::SSH ----> Can't install NET::SSH don't know what it is?
Good day! This is the first time I'll be using the cpan to install modules. I run: perl -MCPAN -e shell and answer the questions one by one. When its done, I issued install NET::SSH at the cpan> prompt and I got the message: Can't install NET::SSH Don't know what it is. Question: How will I make cpan> know what NET::SSH is? Is there something I have to update first? How can I search for some useful modules using cpan> rather than using cpan search in www.cpan.org? What is auto bundle? And what does 'cpan -a' does? When I ran it, I can some...

Can't use Setup Wizard to create setup project
Hello, I'm trying to create a setup project in beta 2 using the Setup Wizard. I have a File System project opened, then I choose File-->Add-->New Project, choose Setup and Deployment for the Project Types and select Setup Wizard as the template. Click OK, and nothing happens. The message "Creating project Setup1...project creation failed" appears in the status bar.Any ideas? Or hints on where I might look to find out why the project creation failed?I am able to add a Web Setup project.Thanks,--Doug Hi Doug, Did you ever managed to resolve this issue? I am having exactly the same issu...

Can I install dot net framework 2 if 1.1 is already installed?
I notice my development laptop has dot net Framework (presume 1.0) and dot net Framework 1.1 installed. I'd like to start gettting familiar with dot net Framework 2. Can I add this in or do I need to uninstall the 1.x versions first? I presume that my previous dot net framework 1.x apps will still function if I install dot net Framework 2. Is this the case? Thanks, For sure you can have both on one machine. Just install the .NET framework 2.0, then you will have an additional tab in the IIS  MMC, which allows you to specify the framework each application would under. Regards ...

How can I add .Net framework along with setup project
  Hi       I am creating setup project fro my .Net 2.0 application, how can I add .Net 2.0 framework along with the setup project so that I can Install the application in a machine even though there is no .Net framework installedRegards Anu Palavila anupalavila: Hi        I am creating setup project fro my .Net 2.0 application, how can I add .Net 2.0 framework along with the setup project so that I can Install the application in a machine even though there is no .Net framework installed Refer here http://www.codeproject.com/KB/dotnet/Pr...

Can't install opensuse 12.1 from DVD, installer can't find DVD devices?
Hi, I have an HP pavilion dv7 laptop (3 years old) with Windows and Linux mint in a dual boot mode, and I wanted to install opensuse 12.1 from a DVD over my mint partition. When I boot with the 64bit KDE live CD in my DVD I can get to the menu where I can choose to try the live session or install. If I choose either, I see the linux kernel loading successfuly, then a green screen with opensuse logo, and after about 10 seconds the screen becomes a black text screen, and I see an error message saying that my DVD device wasn't found, and that the system is restarting in 120 se...

How can I create a Setup Project in VS.NET That Creates a Database
How can I create a Setup Project in VS.NET which creates a database on a selected server during setup? Hi TImalle,   Here is the link for your requirement.   Walkthrough: Using a Custom Action to Create a Database at Installation http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/49b92ztk(VS.80).aspx    Sincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread....

How do you make a Web Setup project install sub web site?
We have a solution that contains a bunch of web service projects in the WAP style, each a subfolder of the main solution folder on the web server. In other words, if I call our solution "main", our access points are named likehttp://server/main/service1/service1.asmxhttp://server/main/service2/service2.asmx. . .I want to make a web setup project that installs (some subset of) these services on a production machine. So I create a new web setup project, open the File System view, and under "Web Application Folder" I create foldersservice1   binservice2   binIn the servicex folders I put "C...

install Ajax toolkit for Net 3.5? who can give me address how ajax install ?video lesson?
hi friends i saw this lesson but i cant find it now. My ajax toolkit broken.. i cant see ajax toolkit. why ? i dont know .. maybe karamasoft :) install Ajax toolkit for Net 3.5? who can give me address how ajax install ?video lesson? cheersMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/ EricPascarello.com | Twitter epascarello | LinkedIn...

Web resources about - How can I make a setup project which can be installed for a trial period of 30days - asp.net.installation-setup

States of India by installed power capacity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ "ALL INDIA REGIONWISE GENERATING INSTALLED CAPACITY OF POWER" (PDF) . Central Electricity Authority, Ministry of Power, Government of India. ...

Facebook, Messenger Pre-Installed on New Nokia 215, Nokia 215 Dual SIM Low-Cost Handsets
Facebook and Facebook Messenger are among the preinstalled applications on the new Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM entry-level phones from Microsoft ...

Installed a new HDD - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Seagate 100GB, 7200RPM in the 3 year old PowerBook.

FIRST EVER IPAD MINI INSTALLED INTO DASH OF A CAR - YouTube
Soundwaves of Tampa is the first to install a iPad Mini into a dash of a car. Please check us out and build pics at http://Facebook.com/soundwavesoftampa ...

Queensland's first Bitcoin ATM installed in South Brisbane
What is believed to be Queensland&#8217;s first Bitcoin ATM is up and running at a South Brisbane cafe, allowing customers to withdraw and sell ...

Cameras installed on hull of ISS (00:59)

Where in the US is solar installed?

Giant Gollum installed at airport ahead of Hobbit film
A 12 metre-long sculpture carved using robotics and chainsaws has been installed at Wellington Airport ahead of The Hobbit premiere.