error when we install setup conflict with a previous installation

I've just tried to install .net framework 2.0 but couldn't. I get an error message saying that there is a conflict with a previous installation.
Is .net framework required "only" to extract/start the program? Is there any way around  it?
Please let me know

0
kamal05kant

.Net Framework is an essential part of the .Net. You need it to be able to run managed code. So you must look for solving the conflict and install it on your machine.

Reza Nassabeh
www.professionalcsharp.com

Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.
0
r_nassabeh

Evaluation Installation setup.exe Common Installer Error
I downloaded the evaluation zip for PB 10.5, unzipped it and am getting the following error from the setup.exe before it terminates. How do I get around this - where is the common installer or what directory should everthing be unzipped to? The PB105readme.txt should explain this if the extraction is non-standard, IMHO. "Setup has detected that this installation was NOT launched by the Sybase Common Installer. Please use the Common Installer to install PowerBuilder 10.5." Hello download the commonistaller if I downloaded for separate or download the cd evaluation...

To install or not to install?

Error during install. wont install ' Setup Runtime Files '
while attempting to install the .NET Framework: I put in the 1st CD and got a message basically saying : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " setup detected out of date components, please insert Widows Component Update Disk for Visual Studio.NET " ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So I put in disk#5 and it started installing the following: 1. Microsoft Frontpage 2000 Web Extensions Client 2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3. Setup Runtime Files It sucessfully i...

MSDE Installation Help -- Installation Error (SetUp Failed To Configure The Server.) Help!
Dear Forum,   I am attempting to install MSDE to my PC in order to work with databases from my ASP.NET Web Matrix program.  So far I was able to do the following... Drop to the command line a extract the MSDE files from a CD ROM Select and initiate the setup.exe file and begin running the installation However, the installation gets hung up when attempting to configure the server.  I checked the error logs and the last log entry prior to the installation error message reads... "SQL Server is terminating due to 'stop' request from Service Control Manager." After which...

GW7Sp2 "Webaccess Install failed " error: Setup failed to run installation:
GW7Sp2 "Webaccess Install failed " error: Setup failed to run installation: The remote procedure call failed. I am running the novell client 4.91sp2 and the firewall is disabled on my XP machine. I have turned off antivirus and still cannot get it to work. Later I tried to run the Hot Fix for the GWIA gw702hp1gwia_reva.exe and I cannot get the install to work following the instructions for download and extraction and trying to run it from CMD install /copyonly. If anyone has worked through this I would really appreciate their solution. Harrel Hi, Harrelc ...

Creating custom installer to install .net framework and installer of another software
 hii m trying to create a custom installer which will install .net framework 2.0 and i have another installer  of a software that i also want to be installed on Install(System.Collections.IDictionary stateSaver) event. Is it possible with custom installer.or i need to use something else like setup Project/Web setup project.please help me out  Regardsnav  Hi nav, Based on my understanding, you want to install .NET Framework 2.0 and another installer with your setup project. If I have misunderstood you concern, please let me know. In my opinion, you need setup boot...

installation package error: "The installer was interrupted before [program] could be installed"
Hi,     I encountered one problem with my web application installation package. Before, it works well. While after some minor changes to code, I rebuild the setup file, when I tried to run it, I got such error.     I searched on web to find similar problems due to file <VS Install>\Common 7\tools\deployment\dpca.dll     My symptom is the same as described, I used the tool Qwerty.Msi to check errors, when debug, at sequence WEBCA_GatherWebSites 12:30:12 PM  Action start 12:30:12: WEBCA_GatherWebSites.12:30:15 PM  Action ended 12...

Basic Install/virt-install to test out changes, it can be done from the source directory: ./virt-manager To install the software into /usr/local (usually), you can do: python setup.py insta
Basic Install ============= For starters, if you just want to run virt-manager/virt-install to test out changes, it can be done from the source directory: ./virt-manager To install the software into /usr/local (usually), you can do: python setup.py install To build an RPM, you can run: python setup.py rpm setup.py generally has all the build and install commands, for more info see: python setup.py --help-commands python setup.py install --help http://docs.python.org/inst/standard-install.html -- Vink ...

Errors installing SSL on Install
Hello, It seems that the problem I have seems to be with the CA being corrupt. I get the error creating W0 object, then a 251 error with PKI, when it is done it doesn't create the SSL keys. An outside vendor told me there was a procedure for fixing this problem. I was just wondering if I could get a copy e-mailed to me @ John.Hummer@wmtps.org instead of having a Novell Engineer on the phone for 4 hours. Thanx in advance for your help in this matter. John Hummer CNE West Milford BOE On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:18:18 GMT, John.Hummer@wmtps.org wrote: >It seems that the...

Anyway to re-install .net framework on a botched install that wont un-install?
  Newbie User (me) 64bit machine Win Server 2008 Beta 3 Data Center  64bit SharePoint Services 3.0 SharePoint Server Project Server SQL Express SQL Server   Ok so All I wanted to do was get a test bed up for Project Server ..   I installed SharePoint Services and Project Server.. it worked ..  the tech update feature had a minor error at the end so as a newbie I just figured I would install Share Point Server to fix it ..  etc   .. then it seemed like I had some missing features in Project Server so I installed the AS DC (Domain controler) ...

the debugger is not properly installed. Run setup to install or repair the debugger
Please needed help on this, i tried reinstall but it did not worked. i am using VS 2003. Looking forward for quick response. Below is the copy of DebuggerDiagnostics. Begin 'CheckMDMImage()'mdm.exe: version '7.10.6030' with hash '{05BD3C60-A1508E24-5E22E4A9-6D16A5D0-92287D50}'.Result of 'CheckMDMImage()' is '00000000'Begin 'CheckMSDBG2Image()'msdbg2.dll: version '7.10.6030' with hash '{6A6E8757-C19AB924-45EFDE6E-AAE046E6-D74409EE}'.Result of 'CheckMSDBG2Image()' is '00000000'Begin 'CheckCSMImage()'csm....

I couldn't install Visual Studio.Net 2003, while installing an error message "Internal Error is comming"
[DMW: deleted due to the length of the log, and what follows is what's important][09/29/05,14:28:23] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: ***ERRORLOG EVENT*** : ACTION FAILURE: Action ended 14:28:23: CADpc.D0DF3458_A845_11D3_8D0A_0050046416B9. Return value 3. See MSI log for details.[09/29/05,14:28:23] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: ***ERRORLOG EVENT*** : ACTION FAILURE: Action ended 14:28:23: INSTALL. Return value 3. See MSI log for details.[09/29/05,14:28:30] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: MsiInstallProduct return cod...

Inspiron 1000 install problem (11.1, 11.2, net install, dvd install)
Ok, I have a plain jane Inspiron 1000, 2ghz celeron, 256m ram, 40gig hd, dvd. I burned 11.2 to dvd, 11.1 to dvd, tried installing both. Both get the dreaded "cannot create repository" (i'm paraphrasing). No problem, I download and burn 11.1, 11.2 net install's, checksums check out ok. I go through the first part where it downloads stuff from download.opensuse.com (or something similiar), then it fails again, not able to install. I get no message on the net installs. Just fails real quick with a red box. I tried a text install, fails. What gives? --...

Project gives compile error when in first attempt of installing it but installs successfully after removing it and re-installing
Hi Guys,I have a weird problem. Its not a show stopper but a mere inconvenience. I have a ASP.net application. And I am using setup project to install it on server. Every time I make changes in the application and need to install the release on the server, I have to uninstall the application using Add/Remove Programs utility. And Re-install it with created the setup .msi file. On running the application, it  always gives me a compilation error. Then I have to remove the application using Add/Remove Programs utility one mre time and re-run .msi file to get rid of...

reg file that allows u to install wmp11, ie7 that have wga installed in there setup
Just create ur own reg file with this and apply it before installation: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents] "OOBETimer"=hex:ff,d5,71,d6,8b,6a,8d,6f,d5,33,93,fd "LastWPAEventLogged"=hex:d5,07,05,00,06,00,07,00,0f,00,38,00,24,00,fd,02 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion] "CurrentBuild"="1.511.1 () (Obsolete data - do not use)" "InstallDate"=dword:427cdd95 "ProductId"="69831-640-1780577-45389" "Digital...

VS 2008 Installation Error: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
 Hi,I have HP laptop. Some time back on my laptop VS.Net was working fine. But due to some issues I restore my system and after that I am unable to install VS.Net. When i am trying to install VS.Net 2008 , I am getting "Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition - ENU has encountered a problem during setup.  Setup did not complete correctly."  error. Detail error log is [04/10/09,21:59:05] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5: [2] Error code 1603 for this component means "Fatal error during installation."[04/10/09,21:59:05] Microsoft .NET Framewor...

I haven't seen this anywhere, so I figured I would add it here. First of all, it is incorrect to recommend to anyone that who has VS.NET 2002 to do ANYTHING but first install VS.NET 2002. The installl order for VS.NET 2002 and .Net Framwork 1.1 SHOULD BE: 0. Install ALL windows updates for your pc EXCEPT FOR .NET Framwork 1.1 1. Install VS.NET 2002 2. Install MSDE that comes w/VS.NET 2002 (USE A NAMED INSTANCE! Never usee the default instance) 2. Install MDAC 2.8 3. Install .Net Framework 1.1 4. SOMEHOW GET RID OF .NET Framework and get VS.NET and IIS 5.x to work w...

no install after installing jvm141
i have waited for a few days now to see if anyone would reply to my last response and got nothing so far so i figured i would repost everything in hopes that someone woudl be able to help me, please read below. ============================ In article , wrote: > i cant find the install opption on the GUI to install imanager. i just > updated to the newest jvm and the gui looks totally differnet, and the > start options all changed. any ideas? > What exact NetWare version are you using (including SP)? In theory, you should use the "install" option in ...

Installation Error: error attempting to read from the source install database
I receive an "Error attempting to read from the source install database" C:\windows\installer\2ce6f3.msi. when I try to install the time tracker (CSVS). Any ideas?...

Re: error during DBD::Oracle installation (was: error during DBI installation)
------=_Part_6037_22545193.1207194199772 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Looks like time to get the development stuff you need installed. The log file says: Reading /export/home/oracle/product/9Iclient/precomp/lib/env_precomp.mk Attempting to discover Oracle OCI build rules gcc -c -I. -I/export/home/oracle/product/9Iclient/precomp/public -I/export/home/oracle/product/9Iclient/rdbms/public -I/export/home/oracle/product/9Iclient/rdbms/demo -I/export/home/oracle/product/9Iclient/plsql/public -I/export/hom...

Occassional appearance of Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install
Since upgrading to 3.1.1 I am getting the occasional redirection to Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install.  Is anyone else recieving this or does this suggest the installation script didn't complete?Jonathan Palmer Check your web.config and see if install=true.... In a previous version this was happening to me until i turned it off. ...

Is there a Gzip installer that I could install ?
Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop interface .. is direct package installed that I could use opening it on files using the right click method from windows ? "open with" / "chosen freeware" = click ! -- Cypher7 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cypher7 wrote: > > Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop > interface The linux desktop interface can be a lot of things, KDE,GNOME, windowmaker to name but a few. > .. is direct package installed that I could use opening it on > files using the right click method from windows ? "open with" / "chosen > freeware" = click ! > I use Dolphin on KDE4.3 to manage my files, it has this functionality build in i believe, just like nautilus (another filemanager) on GNOME. Example: http://tinyurl.com/mhzx7n -- Chris Maaskant In openSUSE it is called 1-click and you will find that any package in the Build Service is available that way. You should avoid using any packages that are not openSUSE builds whether official or community unless you are a Linux expert and really know what you are doing. Alternatively look for 'file associations' to ensure a file is opened by your chosen program. -- john_hudson ------------------------------------------------------------------------ john_hudson's Profile: http://for...

Web resources about - error when we install setup conflict with a previous installation - asp.net.installation-setup

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Installation of a Ductless Air Conditioning System
Hochgeladen am 19.07.2011 Shop our ductless systems online http://ingramswaterandair.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=ductless&am... ...

Apple screen protector installation program officially rolling out to US Apple Stores and beyond from ...
... reading more about AAPL Company , iOS Devices , and Tech Industry at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple screen protector installation ...

Apple rolls out iPhone screen protector installation service in Japan
Earlier today, it was reported that Apple would be rolling out a service that would offer professional installation of iPhone screen protectors ...

New Apple Campus 2 video shows installation of massive glass panels
... throughout Apple's Campus 2 construction site, showing extensive progress including the beginning of interior and exterior glazing installation ...

SolarCity Installations Decline Amid Shift Away From Growth
... Tuesday. That fell short of its October forecast of 280 megawatts to 300 megawatts. And in the current quarter, the company expects installations ...