Error "Unable to access C:\Windows\Microsoft.net\framework\1.1.4322

Help me!

Why this happen?

0
clembo67

Explain your problem in detail

Girijesh
http://www.girijesh.in/
0
Girijesh
5/22/2007 11:06:58 AM

What was the process running when the error was encountered?

TATWORTH
5/22/2007 11:21:46 AM

I have reinstalled my notebook. Windows XP Professional SP2 and Asp 2.0

Before this I've installed ASP 1.1

In IIS Ihave created web site pointing to my site folder. When I try to browse web site this is the error.

ASP.NET user is in list of authorized user on this folder (and subfolder) but nothing!

 Can you help me?

0
clembo67
5/22/2007 11:25:53 AM

I suspect the problem is with the C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files directory which should be r/w to all users. The account causing the problem is probably IUSR_machinename. You will need to grant access to this account.

TATWORTH
5/22/2007 12:49:09 PM

And ...

0
clembo67
5/22/2007 12:53:17 PM

You probably need to grant access to the IUSR_machinename account as well.

TATWORTH

"Error loading XML file :\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705"...does this mean v.1.1 code trying to run in a v.1.0 app?
I uploaded some new files into my existing third-party hosted site, including a .DLL into \BIN\, which is running AS.NET v.1.0. I got the following error message when browsing to one of the pages using the code in the namespace defined in the DLL: Error loading XML file c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.StrongNameIdentityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed. (c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config) ...

Can anyone tell me the diff between .net framework versions "1.1.4322.573" and "1.1.4322.903"
Production environment is running 1.1.4322.573 Pre Production environments are running 1.1.4322.903 We are seeing some javascript errors that are only happening in our production environment. All of our pre production environments for testing, development and what not seem to be running fine. We get the generic client side error that says which line, which char number and the brief description. The actuall error states "Expected ';' " . Here is the line of code that it's complaining about. "theform = document._ctl6:Form1;" This is microsoft ge...

Error parsing C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config
Hello - While installing ASP.Net on Windows 2003 I am getting the followin error : Error parsing C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config Parser returned error 0x80070003. I find it its not creating the CONFIG folder and related files under it. Any idea how this can be resolved. Thanks, Rubal Jain www.Rubal.net Hi, You mean to say you get this error when you install Visual studio .net? Or when you try to access pages built in asp.net can you elaborate? thanks.regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

ISAPI 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.net\Framework\v.1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll' reported itself as unhealthy for the following reason: 'Deadlock detected'.
In our web application we are calling different XML Webservices and make approximately 25 calls every 10 minutes. We use a separate thread to call a the webservice (Crawler) and populate our cache -- our application then retrieves the data from the Cache -- the cache is set to expire in approximately 25 minutes -- but since the Crawler populates the cache every 10 minutes with the new data -- thus it never expires. In above scenario -- our webserver seems to stop responding after some hours and we noticed that somehow requests to Webservices were ...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ?
NET Framework 2.0 (CodeName: Whidbey) is the buzz word around and most of us would have installed the BETA versions to try our hands. However, after you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." This Article explains the scenario and provides the solution for the same. Hope it helps.regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ?
..NET Framework 2.0 (CodeName: Whidbey) is the buzz word around and most of us would have installed the BETA versions to try our hands. However, after you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." This Article provides the solution for the same. Thanks.regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ?
Help! Oh man, Im confused now... I didn't realize that the .net framework 2.0 wouldn't work through VS 2003... when I installed it, it killed my ability to debug on my local server.  Went to IIS, changed my folder properties to .net 2.0, still didnt' work... (which is when I looked here for info and realized that I can't use the 2.0 framework until I get a copy of VS 2005) So... I uninstalled .net framework 2.0 and went back to IIS and changed the ASPNET folder properties back to framework 1.1 and STILL I can't debug... I tried the "start without debugging" option and my webserver say...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ? #2
Hi, After you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." Please check My Article on this issue and the resolution for the same. Comments are welcome. Thanks. regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

.NET Framework Version 1.1.4322
Hello to all members , I have a problem with .NET Framework Version 1.1.4322 on my server. The problem is about the registry file , there are missing keys and permission issue. I would like to uninstall .NET Framework Version 1.1.4322 and I search for Micrsoft way for uninstalling it without doing any trick. first I though , how that framework become to the server ? and I have found that it was installed together with the SP1 of windows 2003 server. I don't want to uninstall the SP1. all I want is to unistall the .NET Framework Version 1.1.4322 without the need of unistalling th...

Error installing .NET Framework 1.1
In installing the .NET Framework 1.1, I get the following error before the installation dumps: Internal Error 2755. 1601, C:\DOCUME~1\..........\Temp\1\IXP000.TMP\netfx.msi I checked through various posts here and usenet on this so far. I've trying reinstalling the Windows Intaller 2.0 (wouldn't let me -- said was already installed). I've done this from both the Windows Update and the downloadable installation file. I have Win2k Server, with SP4 installed. This server has never had a previous version of the framework installed. Any idea on what I can do about th...

Web resources about - Error "Unable to access C:\Windows\Microsoft.net\framework\1.1.4322 - asp.net.installation-setup