error trying to create web form from visual studio.net

I get the following message when I try to create a web form from visual studio.

Visual Studio.NET has detected that the specified web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET web applications or services.
I downloaded and installed ASP.NET version 1.1. Why am I getting this message?
Thanks,
Keith Stallings
0
mhuman1

Try running aspnet_regiis -i from the .Net Framework's bin directory to see if it corrects the problem.
0
brian_r_baker

error message: "Visual Studio .NET cannot create the application <application>. The likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on the local Web server."
after enabling ssl using iis certificate services, creating and installing server and client certificates; i encountered this message when i try to reopen the project in vs 2003. how to work with ssl web apps in vs.net. please reply asap......

errors when trying to open or create projects in visual studio .net 2003
I am running windows xp pro. I have IIS 5.1 and windows .net framework 1.1. In visual studio .net 2003, when i try to create a new web service i get the following error: Web server reported the followig error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: https://localhost/AuthorsWebService. An error occured in the secure channel support. When I try to open an existing project, i get the following error:  Web server reported the followig error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: https://localhost/MyWebServi...

I couldn't install Visual Studio.Net 2003, while installing an error message "Internal Error is comming"
[DMW: deleted due to the length of the log, and what follows is what's important][09/29/05,14:28:23] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: ***ERRORLOG EVENT*** : ACTION FAILURE: Action ended 14:28:23: CADpc.D0DF3458_A845_11D3_8D0A_0050046416B9. Return value 3. See MSI log for details.[09/29/05,14:28:23] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: ***ERRORLOG EVENT*** : ACTION FAILURE: Action ended 14:28:23: INSTALL. Return value 3. See MSI log for details.[09/29/05,14:28:30] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: MsiInstallProduct return cod...

Install Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition with Visual Studio .Net 2003
Hi All, Just want to make sure the following issue: is there any probelms/issue to install Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition on a workstation which have Visual Studio .Net 2003 installed? will it caused the VS .Net 2003 not work correctly? IIS 6.0 working fine for .Net framework 1.1 and 2.0?   Thanks!Edward During the beta period, I had both VWD 2005 and VS .NET 2003 installed side-by-side and I didn't notice any problems. I've also installed .NET Frameworks 1.1 and 2.0 on IIS 6.0, also without any issues. So, 1 and 2 shouldn't give you any problems. HTH,RyanRyan Olsha...

Unable to open existing Web application or create web application from Visual Studio.Net
I reinstalled MS office this morning. All of sudden, I can neither open existing web application nor create new Web application. The symptom is the same as described in thread: http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=417541 or http://www.dotnetcoders.com/web/Articles/ShowArticle.aspx?article=57 Tried every suggestion. Still can't do anything. When I tried to check server extention, I got following error message: can't open file "fontpg.lck" for writing Do anyone has any suggestion? Could anyone tell me what permission should I set? I added A...

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

installing .net 2.0 with visual studio.net 2003
Hi, I'm currently developing using VS.net 2003, .net1.1. Due to development reasons i can't upgrade to vs2005 yet. However i want to upgrade to SQL Express 2005, but this needs .net 2.0. Will my VS.net 2003 still work if i install .net 2.0? Are there any known problems? Thanks, drazic19 .Net 1.1 and  .Net 2.0 will work side by side. Baiju  "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"...

Web resources about - error trying to create web form from visual studio.net - asp.net.installation-setup

Full Episode: 12/12/15: Historic Climate Deal Reached
Police Question Suspect in Mosque Firebombing; Online Holiday Shopping Threat

2016 Predictions: Donald Trump Has A Real Chance To Win The Presidential Race, Political Experts Say
The 2016 predictions are looking good for Donald Trump, with a growing number of political pundits taking the Republican front runner seriously, ...

Florida: 14-Year-Old Black Teen Armed With Airsoft Gun Shot After Police Officer Mistook It For A Real ...
A 14-year-old teenager from Jacksonville, Florida has been hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries after he was shot in the leg by a ...

Did Daisy Ridley Get Any Advice from Harrison Ford About 'Star Wars'? Find Out Here!
Daisy Ridley shows off her cool patterned dress at the Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere held at the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel on Friday ...

Saudi Arabia's Teeny, Tiny Step Forward
Daily Beast Saudi Arabia's Teeny, Tiny Step Forward Daily Beast Women in Saudi Arabia finally went to the polls on Saturday, but in reality ...

Selena Gomez Has Niall Horan, Zedd And Justin Bieber Under Her Spell
Selena Gomez has been linked to a lot of lucky men lately. It makes sense since the singer is beautiful, sweet, and adorable. Selena Gomez and ...

US officials: San Bernardino shooter Tashfeen Malik said she wanted to be part of violent jihad on social ...
New York Times : US officials: San Bernardino shooter Tashfeen Malik said she wanted to be part of violent jihad on social media before her visa ...

‘Make in India’ has become a movement in Japan: PM Modi
'Strong Japan is good for India and strong India is good for Japan... I hope economic ties between our two countries will be ever closer,' Abe ...

What's Your Dream Video Game Holiday Gift?
If you could get any piece of video game hardware, software or paraphernalia as a holiday gift, what would it be? Aside from a stock graphic ...

Stop the War protesters blast David Cameron for Syria air strikes
Hundreds of people took to the streets of London to rally against the decision to bomb Syria, with Prime Minister David Cameron and Labour MPs ...