Configuration Error "Parser Error Message: Server cannot read capabilities configuration ` "

I am a beginner in developing asp.net application. Please review the way i have set up the server and deveopment code

a) I have installed IIS on the server running Windows XP Professional. Thereafter I have installed .NET framework 1.1 on the server.
b) I have installed Visual Studio Net 2003 on the production machine. I am making the application from this machine.

Alll is working fine, but frequently many a times i get the following error when i try to view the page

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Server cannot read capabilities configuration ` .

Source Error:

Line 1757:                            maximumRenderedPageSize = "2700"
Line 1758:                            maximumSoftkeyLabelLength = "21"
Line 1759:                            preferredImageMime = "image/gif"
Line 1760:                            preferredRenderingType = "wml12"
Line 1761:                            rendersBreaksAfterWmlAnchor = "false"

Source File: c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config    Line: 1759

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

This error vanishes when i restart the server. i am not sure why this is happening. Any help will be appreciated. How to resolve this?

0
shailesh10