Hosting Windows Form Components in a Web Form

How can I host a Windows Form Component in a Web Form?

0
jpazarzis
11/3/2003 3:56:32 PM
asp.net.ie-web-controls 2404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Raise event from IE hosted windows user control and catch it in the Web Form that’s hosting the control
Hi. I have a web app that uses a IE hosted windows user control. I would like that, somehow, lounch an external event from that hosted control that I could catch in my web form’s code behind. If possible, please send a small sample project (bozesan_mihai82@yahoo.com). I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks in advance! Hello, I am not sure of the *IE hosted windows user control*, but check this post to see if this helps you or not: Define a Custom Event inside UserControls HTH RegardsBilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP...

Any issues while browing web forms with IE web controls after install Windows XP SP2
My window operating system is Windows XP SP2. After I installed it, I can view the treeview, multipage, toolbar IE Web Control display, and working properly on localhost. However, when other users try to access my page from their web browser (IE6), it display nothing. What is the possible cause(s) of this issue? FYI: I had turned off Firewall, came along with SP2. Thanks....

add window form control on web form
i want to add windows from control link label on web from .what should i do?  saurabhiP:i want to add windows from control link label on web from . Windows form controls are for windows application and should not be used on web forms.You want a link label which is the same as a hyperlink in ASP.NET so use that instead.  saurabhiP:i want to add windows from control link label on web from .what should i do?  Hi saurabhiP,Base on my understanding, you want to use windows control to web form. But base on my experience, there are many issues! Check the following l...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form
To the dot net Knights.  Many humble thanks in advance from a dot net surf. We have an vb application that opens multiple instances of IE object, each to different web pages.  It then takes information from the current record in the app, populates fields on each of the web pages, and them submits the forms.  We are then able to look at the resulting web pages and quickly get the info we're looking for.This prevents us from having to manually navigate to each web site, enter the same information and then wait for the page to open.  If there is ...

.Net Windows Control in Web Form
Hi all,How can I use a .Net windows control in a web form? I use object tag but it doesn't work and displays empty.Thanks in advance cheers Hi, you can check this article out: Hosting a Windows Control in a Web Form. This shows only how to host the control. If you want interaction with the client you can do this by setting the correct CAS (Code Access Security) settings on the client pc. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. Thanks guys for your replycheers...

Hosting a Windows Control in a Web Form
I want to use a control use in window I have  tried from web-site "http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com" but it is not configuring properly ...... Help Needed !!   You cant without crazy work arounds.  Better to just use the asp.net equiv.  Show that link you are looking at please?Eric RamseurRainbow Portal 2.0 AdminDownload Rainbow 2.0!!Rainbow Code Rainbow Portal CommunityC# 2005 Group...

Hosting windows control on web form
Hi All, I'm able to host a windows control that I have developed in a web form. I have 2 combo boxes. The The 2nd combo box will be populated based on the first combo box selection. The problem I'm having is that the combo boxes will freeze, meaning after clicking them a few times, nothing is in the dropdown. I do not see this happening when testing on a windows form, only on the web form. Has anyone run into this problem. Please help   Thanks, Not sure why/how you are doing this.  You might want to start by educating people how you can use/host Windows control within a Web Fo...

Hosting a Windows Control in a Web Form
In the past I have used AxtiveX to do some cool things (like games) in a web browser.  So naturally I was interested in doing similar with dotNet.  It seems the dotNet equivalent is Windows Controls. Before I start doing tutorials, I was curious if anyone knows if windows controls has settings I can set such that it wont warn the person browsing if the control I produce is determined not to be harmfulf.  For example if the control never accesses the user file system and basically just runs off its own data responding to a users clicks.  For example a game where the user c...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web resources about - Hosting Windows Form Components in a Web Form - asp.net.ie-web-controls

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Corvette Stingray gets optional Z06 components
Filed under: Chevrolet , Coupe , Performance Chevrolet announces a series of upgrades available for the Corvette Stingray derived from the equipment ...

Lumentum, Fabrinet: Component Makers at Start of 5-Year Boom, Says Needham
Needham & Co .’s Alex Henderson today advises fiber optics enthusiasts to look to component makers , such as Lumentum ( LITE ), in 2016, more ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Solar Power Is Booming and Its Biggest Component Is Dirt Cheap
Prices for polysilicon, the main ingredient in solar cells, have dropped to a record low amid a supply glut that won’t end soon.

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people