can i use the treeview with as.net 1.1? is source code available?

Hi

I was about to download the tree view control but it says you need as.net 1.0. I thought this was odd. Can you use it with 1.1?

Also, can i get the source code for the control?

Thanks a lot

amdrea

0
andieje
7/8/2006 1:49:05 PM
asp.net.ie-web-controls 2404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yes u can use it........

Do I have to have the NET 1.1 SDK to use ie web controls??
I have downloaded ie web controls and installed them, but the dll that is mentioned is nowhere to be found on my drive. Then I read that you must have the .NET SDK installed. That's another 190 MB, is it absolutey required?? I hate putting all this bloatware on my PC. view post 827685DNN skins ForumTressleworks modulesDNN & webhostingIEWCtrls...

Regarding IE Web Server Control (Treeview) for .NET 1.1
The First node for the Treeview control is Default Selected..and due to this reason its showing slightly light in color and blurry.Evenethough same defaultstyle and Selected Style is given..So how to solve this problem?Because i am not selecting any of the node..its selected=true by default i think may be at the time of rendering. Is any Solution Exist for this?   Thanks in Advance. Hi Shahnidhi_14 , Shahnidhi_14:The First node for the Treeview control is Default Selected No, there is no default Selected node.Samu ZhangMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to cl...

Can a .NET 1.1 page execute in a .NET 2.0 web site?
I've got a ASP.NET 1.1 web site to which I would like to add some ASP.NET 2.0 web pages. Could I just change the web site to point to the 2.0 .NET version and still have the .NET 1.1 web pages work so that both versions are in the same web site? Have you some of you approached this? Thanks. The official answer is maybe It's not officially supported, but most ASP.NET 1.1 pages will run fine under ASP.NET 2.0.  Officially you should run the upgrade wizard on your 1.1 pages. This is a  pretty good blog entry.      JamesMy Blog: http://www.wintersfamily.plus.c...

Can you use VS 2005 for .NET 1.1 Web Development?
I use VS 2003 to develop 1.1 web sites. One of my clients is interested in using VS 2005 to do some additional enhancements. Is this possible? I am interested in the following: Can you use VS 2005 to maintain / develop a .NET 1.1 web site? If yes, is it difficult? Does VS 2005 only work with .NET 2.0? Can you run VS 2005 and VS 2003 on the same computer? Thanks in advance. Hi, The answer is No. Visual Studio 2005 is targetted for development using .NET 2.0.   If you try to open a .NET 1.1 Application in Visual Studio 2005, it would actually ask you and upon confirmation,...

.DLL compiled with .NET 1.1 to be used in Web app done in .NET 2.0
Hi all,If I have a bunch of business objects that where compiled in .NET version 1.1, would it be possible for my ASP.NET (done in .NET 2.0) application to pick up these objects (.dll file) and start to use them?(Would be great if some-one could provide some form of documentation on this)ThanksTryst Hi Tryst, This should work fine.  In general, you can use V1.1 assemblies with V2.0 applications.  The reverse, though, is not true. Hope this helps, Scott ok, cool.ThanksTryst Comparative study on VS .Net 2003 and VS.Net 2005 .Net Framework versions used are ver...

Datagrid(.net 1.1) to GridView(.net 2.0) and using the RowUpdating event how to extract the values from the controls.
Ok  This is the settings: I use a Viewgrid with only itemtemplate colums for example. <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Test"><ItemTemplate><asp:Label id="LBL_Test" text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Test1") %>' runat="server" meta:resourcekey="LBL_TestResource1"></asp:Label></font></ItemTemplate> <EditItemTemplate><asp:TextBox ID="HDN_Test" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Test1") %>' Runat="server" meta:resourcekey="HDN_TestResource1" /></EditItemTemplate></asp:TemplateField>  The ...

autocomplete not working in IE7 after web app was migrated from .NET 1.0/1.1 to .NET 3.5
IE7 autocomplete not working after web app was migrated from .NET 1.0/1.1 to .NET 3.5. OS: Windows XP. Autocomplete worked fine on IE6 and IE7 before migration.  Is there anything thats needs to be configured on the server for IE7 autocomplete to work with the new migrated 3.5 application?  Appreciate the feedback         How are you impleneting Autocomplete? Can you show us problem causing code..My Blog"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right." there is no autocomplete implementation. This is purely using...

Inheriting Web Controls in .Net 1.1
Dear Sir,  I created a Web User Control. Then I wanted something similar. So, I tried to create another Web User Control. In this control's code behind, I changed the "Inherits" clause By default, it shows "Inherits System.Web.UI.UserControl". I changed it to "Inherits X", where X is the first Web USer Control that I had created. Now, when I try to compile, it gives and error "Type Abstract". Also, the Inherited Web User Control cannot be opened by the designer. I would be greateful, if you could explain the error. When and why is this err...

Using .net 2.0 ws in .net 1.1
Hi,I have a ws written in 2.0 that returns a dataset. I need to use this ws in .net 1.1. Seems like having the ws returning typed datasets causing a problem.I am using c# for the ws. Does anyone have any idea ? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks, recruit A web service should be indifferent to which version of ASP.NET is producing and which version is consuming. Please post any error messages and the wsdl produced by the 1.1 consumer. Have you loaded WSE 3.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=018a09fd-3a74-43c5-8ec1-8d789091255d&displaylang=en) and mon...

Using .NET 1.1 dll in .NET 2.0
I have my old application on Visual Studio 2003, now we are planning to migrate to Visual Studio 2005, so is there a way to use my old dlls as references that were built using .NET Framework 1.1 in a new application that will be built using .NET Framework 2.0? I also have a question regarding the posibility to build code that was written in Visual Studio 2003 environment using .NET Framework 2.0 compiler?Mohammad Abu-AliMicrosoft Certified Professional Hi, Yes you can use your .NET 1.1 dll in your 2.0 app (but the other side is not true) For the last question, there is great chance...

Web resources about - can i use the treeview with as.net 1.1? is source code available? - asp.net.ie-web-controls

What we know about Megyn Kelly, the Fox News journalist squaring off with Donald Trump
Megyn Kelly had spent less than two years as a general assignment reporter for local Washington D.C. television stations when she caught the ...

Pope Francis Meets With Leonardo Di Caprio
International sweetheart and movie star Leonardo DiCaprio has recently made a new friend. The Hollywood icon and friend to celebrities like Rhianna ...

Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put to the Test In This Video
Not all life hacks are created equal. In fact, some of them are downright terrible. This video puts 30 of them to the test so you know which ...

NASA Rover Designed To Last 90 Days Celebrates 12 Year Anniversary
This week NASA’s Mars Opportunity rover celebrated its 12 year anniversary on the red planet. What’s truly remarkable about this is the fact ...

Want to help Flint residents in the wake of the water crisis? Here’s their Amazon Wish List
Living in the Northwest, it’s easy to take clean, potable water for granted. And although sharing our water supply isn’t an option, there is ...

Armored vehicles roll into Oregon refuge
A convoy of armored vehicles rolled Thursday into a wildlife refuge in Oregon where a handful of armed protesters are holed up in a drawn-out ...

Ethan Couch Booked into Juvenile Detention Center in Texas
Ethan Couch—a.k.a. Ya Boy, a.k.a. the Affluenza Teen—was deported from Mexico on Thursday and booked into a Fort Worth, Texas, juvenile detention ...

Is Curvy Barbie Just A Fat Barbie Doll?
Barbie’s old clothes won’t fit on the new curvy Barbie. Her dimensions are too big for the old skinny clothes. She can’t get the pants up over ...

Zayn Malik put on a condom on a microphone while making his solo album
Step one in distancing yourself from your boyband past: ditch the sweet, goofy dudes you've been with for your entire career and make music with ...

Remains of the Day: Oracle Kills off the Java Plugin
Pour one out for the Java plugin, finally being retired as we move away from the plugin-era of browsers and head into a brave new (and more secure) ...