web address changing to ip address

hi all

i have a dedicated server.i hosted all files in to dedicated server ...all my web files is working properly....

when i access my web through dedicated server ip address,the web is working fine...

when i access my web through web address ,the browser web address is changing to dedicated ip address

for eg:my dedicated server ip address is 1.2.3.4

my web address in the dedicated server is www.test.com

when i access my web through http://1.2.3.4  web is coming and the web address is  http://1.2.3.4

when i access my web through  http://www.test.com ,web is coming but the web address changing to  http://1.2.3.4

how i can solve this issue...

can anybdy give me help....

0
jula
12/28/2008 10:32:49 AM
asp.net.hosting-open-forum 4216 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 It appears that your script has an automatic redirect, many scripts like DotNetNuke do. You can also check IIS to see if the web site you setup redirects to the IP address.

Microsoft Certified Professional

ReliableSite.Net LLC
Reliable Web Hosting - Take an extra 15% off for asp.net forum users use the coupon code aspforum at the checkout screen for any shared
0
MrRadic
12/28/2008 4:36:17 PM

Hello,

1. You should check test.com DNS settings.

or

2. You should check IIS (www.test.com) for redirects.

You could also type www.test.com here - http://www.seoconsultants.com/tools/headers.asp and check server headers and verify HTTP status code.

Regards

Windows Hosting ASP.NET | Top ASP.NET Hosts | Dedicated Windows Hosting
0
HostingASPNet
12/28/2008 4:46:57 PM

I agree with MrRadic, I have seen this in ASP and PHP. Check the script configuration files to see if you can find anything that refiers to your static ip address and change it to the domain name.

 Hope it works out for ya.

Server_Hostage
* My recommended Reseller Hosting and Windows VPS provider.

0
Server_Hostage

host name change and/or host ip address change for sqla server
If a sqla server's name (host=server_name) or ip address is changed, will that cause a problem for sqla 10/11 when it is restarted? Thanks, Doug No problems for the server itself... client connection strings *may* have to change, but only if they already require LINKS=TCPIP(HOST=... to be specified. Breck On 19 Jun 2009 14:27:47 -0700, "Doug Stone" <doug.stonenospam@res-q.com> wrote: > >If a sqla server's name (host=server_name) or ip address is changed, will >that cause a problem for sqla 10/11 when it is restarted? >Thanks, >...

Get client IP address [Not Host] in C# .NET web services
I create one web service using c# .net and in this web service I want to get an IP address for client. I check thousend of article but that is not working, let me give you one example System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.UserHostAddress; System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE_ADDR"]; This is gives me IP but that my server ip where I put my web service but I want to get my client IP address. Can someone help me with this.http://www.codegroups.com/blog/ You can try: string ip; ip=Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"); i...

Changing to NAT using Private IP address What to do with OLd IP addresses
I have a client that is setting up NAT and using private addresses for the internal network. If we add new IP addresses to DCHP, do we delete the old addresses or is there a way to specify which set of Ip addresses for DHCP to hand out? Also, is there a way to just edit the present addresses? We looked and we are not able to see a way to edit the addreses. Thanks in advance for your help and advice. PLW In article <KVn8c.8445$jb5.1118@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, wrote: > If we add new IP addresses to DCHP, do we delete the > old addresses or is there a wa...

HOW DO I CHANGE IP addresses and gateway addresses...
Hi all. Not sure where I should have posted this but I thought admin tools would be cool. I have a Server w/two NIC cards in it (some of you know this one already!). I need to change IP address and gateway on one fo them. I also need to build a static route. I've never done ANY of this (changing IP's and gateways on NOVELL server) and am not having any luck finding exactly what I need. Appriciate all the fantastic help i've been getting from all of you! Thanks. On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:08:16 GMT, mark@ctcommunications.com wrote: >Hi all. Not sure where I s...

Change IP Address-Address Book Certificate Error
We recently changed the IP address of the server running GroupWise WebAccess. Now when a message is composed and the address book is selected an error message shows indicating that the certificate is invalid and shows the old IP address of the server. Assistance appreciated. Thanks Jamie There are a lot of places that use that IP address, including the webserver. If it were me, I wouldn't have changed the IP address, or I would have added a secondary IP address. But, hindsight is 20/20, right? If you can't go back to the old IP address or if you can't add th...

Web control for catching IP address and MAC address
Hi guys. I would like to know if any of you know a link or maybe have a library which allows me to use a textbox for enter an IP Address or a MAC address??. I've been searching on the web but all of the examples are for windows applications or they are masks for the normal textbox but they don't include the Control type for an IP address or a MAC address. Please help with this.  You would need to make a composite control of 4 textboxes.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks you...

Changing Server NW6 IP Address / Printer Addresses
We are about to change the IP address of our Netware 6 server and NDPS Printers to allow for a new subnet configuration. Are there any problems that we may run into, I have seen the KB article on changing NW6 server IP, and would assume that after this has been completed i could use NDPS Manager to change the Printer Agent IP's Thanks, Michael Hutchesson Yes, you can use NDPS Manager to change the addresses. You can also use iPrint Manager in iManager. -- -Barry. [Novell Support Forums SysOp] ...

Problem the IP address showing is NOT my IP address I am at.
host217-35-99-250.in-addr.btopenworld.com or 217.35.99.250 is someone else's IP address, not my IP address (12.98.80.XXX a Dynamic IP address range) when I test my ports with the NanoProbe system. In message <b6i8f8$tp1$1@news.grc.com>, abcministoragellc <abcministoragellc@netzero.net> kicked in with > >host217-35-99-250.in-addr.btopenworld.com >or 217.35.99.250 >is someone else's IP address, not my IP address (12.98.80.XXX a Dynamic >IP address range) >when I test my ports with the NanoProbe system. Had the same here, a couple of minute...

Address Book.Opens the address Book opens to personal I need it to open to collected
I open my address book and I need it to open to Collected Address Not Personal address. I have tried everything , Import export. Why doesn't it just show both?? Need help right away. JT Joe wrote: > I open my address book and I need it to open to Collected Address Not > Personal address. > I have tried everything , Import export. > > Why doesn't it just show both?? > Need help right away. > > JT I think Firefox doesn't have any "address book" . It's a feature of Thunderbird .. Please post this message to "mozilla....

ISP/Web host IP address ranges?
Hi, just wondering if it's possible to get a complete, or partial list of particular ranges? Obviously a search on RIPE usually gives you a range within which the IP address searched for falls in, but what if you'd like to know their complete range(s)? TIA Gary On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:52:49 +0100, Gary wrote: > Hi, > just wondering if it's possible to get a complete, or partial list of > particular ranges? > > Obviously a search on RIPE usually gives you a range within which the IP > address searched for falls in, but what if you...

Changing Host name and IP Address of User Application
Hi All, We are planning to change host name and IP address of User Application server. Like to know what are the configuration steps need to be taken for the IP change in User Application (Jboss / MySql). Please share your comments. UA Version: 3.5.1 Thanks Vyas -- vyasmuthu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ vyasmuthu, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might ...

How do I change my site to run with my IP address not local host?
Hi I want to do do some testing with Paypals IPN api but they don't allow you to test it on localhost. So I actually need to set it up somehow so that I can retrieve messages from my computer(otherwise I have to do it on a live server and every change I make I would have to reupload to test what would really suck). So I have asp.net 3.5 website in VS2008 and I am using the built in webdevelopement thing. So I tried to launch my site and change "localHost" to my ip address but this does not work. I just get the page cannot be found. So I am not sure how to set i...

What is Ip address if network card has more than one ip address assigned
Okay, I have a machine running sqlanywhere server, I have several ip addresses bound to the network card. if I am going to use a client on another computer, what ip address is sqlanywhere server bound to? Regards, Andy Pick one! Then when you configure the db server us it: -x TCPIP{MYIP=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx} -- Jim Egan [TeamPS] Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc. http://www.dyn-data.com Houston, TX *********************************************************** Enterprise Applications in Your Future? JumpStart '99 Ent...

Can't open Bugzilla homepage when changed IP address
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C97721.29FB9730 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, currently got one problem need ur help: I installed Bugzilla 3.0 and apache in the same computer (windows XP). After some months, I had to change the IP address. Then after I login with correct username and password, Bugzilla homepage failed to open. The status bar showed that it is still trying to connect previous IP address. And then it prompts me to save the fi...

Web resources about - web address changing to ip address - asp.net.hosting-open-forum

The Changing Light at Sandover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Changing Light at Sandover" is a 560-page epic poem by James Merrill (1926–1995). Sometimes described as a postmodern apocalyptic epic, ...

Is Facebook Changing How We Travel?
When one of your Facebook friends posts a photo album of their trip to Maui, they’re not just showing off — they might also be acting as a travel ...

Missed this week's Changing Track?... - 774 ABC Melbourne - Facebook
Missed this week's Changing Track? We've got you covered. Like to submit your own? Email it to 774drive@abc.net.au

Facebook changing PMD program to Facebook Marketing Partners
Facebook’s Preferred Marketing Developer program may be getting a new look. Earlier today, Facebook announced on the Facebook for Business page ...

Changing Lanes (@chginglanes) on Twitter

Changing the way business decisions are made
We believe that social data has unlimited value, and near limitless application. Today, we’re taking an important step toward unleashing this ...

12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing Presentation
... draft great presentations and to become a more effective and convincing presenter. Twelve minutes which can 12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing ...

We're Changing Our Name (Back) to Stack Overflow
We are Stack Overflow. You may know us from such popular websites as Stack Overflow Q&A, Stack Overflow Careers, The Stack Exchange Q&A Network, ...

The Tao of Twitter: Changing your life and business 140 characters at a time - Amazon
It's time to take the mystery out of Twitter. Twitter may be the most powerful business and personal networking platform ever created but it ...

App Store - Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing!
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing! on the App Store. Download Voices 2 ...