Creating .Net custom server controls and .Net pages programatically

Thanks a lot for reading this and greatly appreciate your inputs

I am writing a webinterface that lets users configure options that'll create an interface for them and generete the webpage. So I am having to programattically create custom server controls and .Net page with code behind to support the functionality.
Are there APIs in the .NET SDK that let you do this. Any pointers would be greatly helpful
Thanks a lot
Sathya
0
sathyah
1/5/2004 6:42:25 PM
asp.net.hosting-open-forum 4216 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Controls on the fly? Or Create code on the fly? I think it is the latter so here we go - look at the following namespaces:

* System.Reflection.Emit - generation of libraries is the easiest with this namespace
* System.CodeDOM - the mother of all mothers: this one is hard to crack down but it outputs any .NET language (VB.NET, C#, J#).
There is another one but I do not where that stands as such - it is for compiler services by the sounds of the SDK.
-- Justin Lovell
0
master4eva

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Custom Paging .Net 2.0 to .Net 3.0
 I have a web app written in VS 2005 that uses griviews with custom paging and sorting done as follows. <asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False" DataKeyNames="rec_id" BorderColor="White" BackColor="White" BorderStyle="Ridge" BorderWidth="2px" CellPadding="3" CellSpacing="1" GridLines="None" AllowPaging="True" AllowSorting="True" PageSize="20" OnSorting="Gvemp_sort&q...

Opening project created in VS.NET 2003 in VS.NET 2002?
hi everyone, Can this be done? i'm havin problems opening my applications. the solution file i created is not recognise by VS.NET 2002.. can anyone provide me with a solution? thanks very much.. It is not designed to do this, so don't think you are doing anything wrong. There is a tool designed to do this, it can be foundHERE You must register, but it is a free download. Hope this helps.Chris Paterra thanks very much.....

Issue using control created in VS.net 2003 in VS.net 2002
I have a friend that has an issue using my asp.net C# custom control in Visual Studio.net 2002 that I have compiled under Visual Studio.net 2003. I never did test it with that version, but I was under the impression that it should still work as long as you don't use any features specific to the 1.1 framework (which I really don't think I did). My guess now is that this is correct, but only when using 2002 controls in 2003. I have searched the web, these forums, and MSDN for the last 30 minutes with no real answer. The guy that runs MetaBuilders (http://www.metabuilders.com/Faq.aspx) tell...

Running server controls compiled for .NET 1.1 in .NET 2.0
Hello, I have tried upgrading our ASP.NET 1.1 application to .NET 2.0 by using Web Application Projects, and it works beautifully. We use several 3rd party controls that we bought for use in .NET 1.1 and these seem to just work in .NET 2.0, except that I get an intermittent problem with one of them. Should DLLs compiled using .NET 1.1 simply work, except if they access classes that have been removed from the framework in .NET 2.0? If I have both .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 present on the machine and the ASP.NET application is configured to run using .NET 2.0 and I have a DLL compiled using .NE...

net send in .net

Net Farmers net

Web resources about - Creating .Net custom server controls and .Net pages programatically - asp.net.hosting-open-forum

Programatically assigning a Customer Group in Magento
... or thousands. The Customer Group might change because you want the specific customer to be in a different group, or you might want to programatically ...

Authentication - LinkedIn Developer Network
Authentication Wed, 01/12/2011 - 12:12 — LIDeveloperAdmin LinkedIn Authorization When your application acts on behalf of our members, it's important ...

User plod - Stack Overflow
Stack Exchange log in - careers - chat - meta - about - faq Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question plod less info ...

Pipeline (Unix) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Unix-like computer operating systems (and, to some extent, Microsoft Windows ), a pipeline is the original software pipeline : a set of processes ...

okTravel's Data Sources
Features information of where okTravel gets its data, and maybe even why certain data sources were chosen over others.

Text Readability Scores - Web Development in Brighton - Added Bytes
hi! neat script! the layout seems to be broken, though. I get loads of whitespace between the input box of the script and your last paragraph. ...

Startup News: Save Amit, and Hm, Not Too Many Launches Last Week
CONQUER THE WORLD. Startup Weekend just closed a partnership with the Kauffman Foundation ; now it’s announced a two-year agreement with Google ...

Blippy / The Blippy Blog
The Official Blippy.com Blog

On designing UIs for non-robots
In a typical, attentive human subject, the usual latency between a visual stimulus and a voluntary motor response is between 100 and 300 milliseconds. ...

DDS Hands On « Bulldozer00's Blog
Introduction In 2009, I downloaded RTI Inc.’s Data Distribution Service (DDS) communication middleware software developer kit along with a free ...