Reporting and Report Data

I have a few questions about reports.

First, can anyone tell me where the customer datat is stored. I assume it is on the momsql01  server but in which database is the live data stored? I have checked a few and cant seem to locate any accurate data about customers on the system.

Also, i am running  a unmolested 3.5 HMC install with a few customers on it. IM pulling up the reporting pages and under cumulative reports and im not seeing accurate numbers. (to be more accurate HOME>Hosted Messaging and Colab Services Reports>Cumulative Reports)

If i click on a customer and look at

Number of active e-mail users in 30 days ending apr 11 2007 it shows 2.

Number of inactive e-mail users in 30 days ending Apr 11 2007  shows 12

This seems to be off. In this instance....i have 3 users in a test domain on the system

2 i have never logged in to the system.

1 i have logged in and sent and recieved email.

 Why would it show 2 active when it should show 1?

and why would it show 12 inactive? There is only 3 users for the whole test domain? Where is it getting 12 from?

Also if i go under

Home > Hosted Messaging and Collaboration Services Reports > Hosted Exchange >
Hosted Exchange Mailbox Utilization
I dont see the domain listed as having any users with any Utilization even though the 1 test user i have used has a few test messages in the inbox.

Can someone explain?
0
common142
4/11/2007 9:37:00 PM
asp.net.hosted-exchange 1262 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi

         Firstly the data should be stored in the SQL server and is taken from the HEcustomer Database. I found i had the same problem in that the data was incorrect. I later found that the report in our case was generated every 24 hours (which is ok) i also found that some users were not shown. This problem whet away when all the users had logged on to the system at least once, and we connected to the reports server logged on as MOMSERVICE.

 Hope that was of some help.

Cheers Phill

Philip Glenn Paterson
IT Consultant
Business Connections Middle East

ppaterson@bcme.com
0
ppaterson
4/16/2007 8:05:12 AM

yes it is strange indeed.

Our hecustomerdb is on our mpssql box. Our reports are run from the momsql box. Not sure how the 2 are communicating but our momsql box is always logged in as our momservice account.The data is still goofy. in the last 30 days.....my test domain has had 2 active users and 12 inactive. I dont have 12 users in the domain :) I also have only used one account to see if it would show as one and report properly. No clue where it gets 2.....or 12......

odd...

0
common142

Crystal Reports or Data Reports?
 Hi everybody, I'm in a big dilemma! Crystal reports or Data reports?As I see a lot of things are not editable in Crystal Reports cause I'm using the Visual Studio version. Will I have more style solutions by using the data reports?  I just want to produce some graphs from a Database and add them to my website.Your opinion will be much appreciated!  Hi you are in CR forum and asking about which is good.. sure we all will say CR only. But in ur case u wanna design charts. its not advisable to u to design charts using CR Lite(shipped with VStudio). You cannot f...

Report "Load report failed" while report using data field
hi all, I'm develop asp.net and crystal report from visual studio 2003 environment. all the completed program & report will place in 1 folder running by IIS5, currently the problem is: if the report is without using database fields is runnable and display well in my page; but if the report need to uses of database's field (no matter from xml or dataset), the page always throw error message "Load report failed", the stack trace always stop in the code "rpt.SetDataSource(ds)" or " rpt.Database.Tables(0).SetDataSource(ds.Tables("tbl1")" or "rpt.ExportToStream (CrystalDecisions.Shared.E...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Report data not showing on generated report
I'm working with a ReportViewer control, and my report is being generated with correct column names from the .rdlc. However, #Error shows in the columns on the report, rather than the actual data. My dataset is strongly-typed, and contains a DataTable with 73 columns (excessive, but required in this case) .  The query runs OK, and produces the correct data, in Embarcadero Rapid SQL. Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!  In debug mode, the DataSet Visualizer reflects the data resulting from the query, so it must be a minor problem with my ReportViewer Control.&nbs...

Report freezes up when report data is changed
I'm operating Visual Studio .net 2003 with Windows XP. When I make any type of change in the data tab section of a report the programs locks up or freezes up when I run it will in that tab or when I try to advance to the Preview or Layout Tab. This has been going on for about two months. Two months ago I could make changes to the same reports with no problems.  I have sent my .rdl to a coworker and he opens it up and can make changes and runs the report fine.  I have reinstalled the visual studio 2 times. And still the same issue. I did uninstall the program before I rein...

Does anyone know if we can save the Graphical report or tabular report after I set some value and generate the data for the report?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C5D448.521BE5D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, =20 Does anyone know if we can save the Graphical report or tabular report after I set some value and generate the data for the report?=20 =20 =20 Thanks, Kevin ------_=_NextPart_001_01C5D448.521BE5D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =...

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services
Hi My project is in .NET 2003 i.e. framework 1.1 and database in SQLServer 2000. But the reports have been developed using SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services. Now when I am trying to deploy them through deployment project of .NET its giving me following error:"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.  Now I am really confused with this. Can any one please guide me regarding this ASAP. Thanks, Falguni    You will need to use the SQL Server ...

Crystal Reports Sub Report not showing data
Hi,   I have a Crystal Report which has two sub reports in it. When I try to view this Crystal Report in my local computer, it is showing data for sub reports also. But when I deploy it to the web server and view the Crystal Report I am not able to view the data of sub reports. It is not giving any error. It is not showing the data. I checked the dlls of Crystal Report. Both the local host and server has same versions. I am not knowing what might be the problem. Please let me know if you have any idea. Thanks I guess that if you are getting data on the report but n...

Get Nested Report Data from a PSR Report
Hi there, is there a possibility to get a reference of a nested report which is in a PSR Report? It seems that the GetChild Method does not work (it returns -1) GetChild can't work for nested reports, since there is a possible occurrence for each detail row, and that's documented. You might take a look at dot notation - see the help topic "Syntax for nested objects". <Oliver> wrote in message news:40f54b9c.3c29.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi there, > > is there a possibility to get a reference of a nested report > which is in a PSR Report? ...

Web resources about - Reporting and Report Data - asp.net.hosted-exchange

Reporting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Contract Analyst Programmer (Reporting/.Net) 151223/AP/266

Banks playing key role in reporting transactions with suspected terrorism links, Austrac says
Australia's financial intelligence agency Austrac is monitoring the financial DNA of those Australians likely to transfer money to fund Islamic ...

Facebook Improves Real-Names Policy Reporting, Verifying
Facebook took its latest steps to reform its controversial real-names policy with its introduction of tools to fine-tune the reporting process ...

Reporting for duty after Paris attacks
In a renewed sense of nationalism, young French citizens flock to army recruitment agencies to join the military.

NYT public editor rips San Bernardino reporting - Business Insider Deutschland
The New York Times' public editor called for "systemic change" after an article incorrectly stated Tashfeen Malik posted openly on social media ...

Slavery Labels Sought for U.S. Goods as SEC Reporting Law Mulled
&amp;quot;This item may be the product of slave labor.&amp;quot;

New York Times tries and fails to fix its own botched San Bernardino reporting
The New York Times has corrected its massively botched story on the San Bernardino terrorists . Kinda sorta. The story by past reporting-botchers ...

What Flap Over Reporting Instagram Flaw to Facebook Teaches Us
NEWS ANALYSIS: In a public spat, a security researcher lashes out at Facebook about a reported Instagram bug, and Facebook's chief security officer ...

Fox News Reporting: The truth about sex and college
Fox News Reporting: The truth about sex and college