Error "An operations error occurred"

Dear All,

Appreciate if anyone of you can guilde me on this.
We encounted the problem “An operations error occurred” when we are submitting the “CreateDistributionList” procedure in “Hosted Exchange” namespace. This procedure used to be working before, but now it is having problem. Perhaps, something that has triggered the problem.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Chun Chai
0
Chun
3/17/2005 10:24:59 AM
asp.net.hosted-exchange 1262 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can you provide more information? I do not know off hand what might cause that but if you post some more info, and I would suggest tracing the request using traceview in the MPS resource kit.  This will give you very low level idea of where it is failing and on what procedure.  It can be quite slow though.
Ben Fletcher
Hosting Product Engineer
0
enomagic

Help me error "An operations error occurred" !
 Hi! I am trying write function to check User in Active Directory This my code : try { DirectoryEntry de = new DirectoryEntry("LDAP://myDomain"); DirectorySearcher deSearch = new DirectorySearcher(); deSearch.SearchRoot = de; deSearch.Filter = "(&(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=" + userName + "))"; deSearch.SearchScope = SearchScope.Subtree; SearchResult results = deSearch.FindOne(); //-->Error here if (results != null) ...

Login Error message "A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 1
 Hi all, I was wondering if any body know anything about this problem I'm getting with the login program?Thanks in advance.  A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 1 - I/O Error detected in read/write operation) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A transport-level...

Unhadled Error: "An Error has Occurred"
Hi,After recompiling my DNN 3.2.0 (All clean). I FTPed the resulting set of DLLs up to my webserver overwriting the originals.I now get :Default.aspx?tabid=36&error=Object+reference+not+set+to+an+instance+of+an+object.&content=0with the term :An error has occurredAn error has occurredTotal panic as this is a live site!!! Can anyone help???...

"Error Group: WINSOCK" "Error Code:11004"
Hi Just setup iPrint on the server and tried to install the printer to the laptop and got the following message: Error code:11004 Error message: Winsock 11004 - The DNS name has been found in the database, but its associated data is not correct. Error group: WINSOCK Error code:11004 Anyone know what associated data it is referring to? Thanks in advance -- iangh2 A quick Google found this on http://www.sockets.com/err_lst1.htm WSANO_DATA (11004) Valid name, no data record of requested type Berkeley description: The requested name is valid, but does not hav...

Help on Error message: "An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error "
Hi I have compiled my project in VS.NET (ASP.NET web application in C#) without any build errors. This was in the process of establishing a local setup using the files from the deployed server. Now after copying all the relevant files and compiling them, when I try to browse from IIS (inetmgr) with an appropriate start page (Login.aspx), I get the following error message: An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147023888). Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please revie...

Crystal Report Viewer Error: "CRAXDRT Error Occured on Server. 507 : An Exception Occured"
We have recently setup Window Server 2003 SP2 (IIS V6.0) with Crystal Report 8.5 installed. All things working well for report viewer in internet browser, but only the problem is when user trying to export report to a file (CR/word/rich text/etc format) will hit the error:CRAXDRT Error Occurred on Server. 507 : An exception occurredOnly option is click "OK" to continue... Well, so we just click "OK" and try again... Note that, for second tried onward will hit another error:CRAXDRT Error Occurred on Server. 70 : Permission deniedIt was annoying us as export ...

Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: ""
hi all am using a visualstudio 2005 web application(VB) with sql 2008 as backend. my reports in this web application working based on the sql 2008 stored procedures.. when i have lot of records in reports it is giving me an error as follows ********************** Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: "" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. For assistance, contact your network support team. **********************  if the number of ...

.."an unexpected error occurred on a send/receive" error
Hi, I have a client (w2ksrv) that makes calls to a web service (w2k3) and occasionally I was receiving the following error: "The underlying connection was closed, an unexpected error occurred on a receive" This only seemed to happen after the web service had been left idle for +1hr. After scouring several newsgroup posts on google I found one where someone at Microsoft recommend turning http keep-alives off. I did this by overloading the GetWebRequest of my proxy class and this appeared to resolve the issue.. until 5 mins ago, when I received this error: "The under...

ERROR .... "host" via package "URI::_foreign"
RobotUA is giving me the following error: "Can't locate object method "host" via package "URI::_foreign" at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/WWW/RobotRules.pm line 188." I explicitly use URI::_foreign. How do I interpret this error message and what is the fix? Thanks Syl At 03:23 PM 2003-06-10 -0600, Syl wrote: >"Can't locate object method "host" via package "URI::_foreign" at >/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/WWW/RobotRules.pm line 188." What version of RobotRules.pm do you have? -- Sean M. ...

Operating system error 5: "5(error not found)"
Im getting an error when I go to load a page after editing (adding extra tables) the aspnetdb database (in both firefox and IE), Visual Web Developer sees the database when I want to edit it and have no problems playing with it, it is just when I go to load the page that im getting a problem, if I delete the aspnetdb.mdf and aspnetdb.ldf files from the App_Data folder and load a page there is not a problem but i need to access these extra tables, im running vwd beta2 and sql express beta 2. There is also no problem when using the "Website->ASP.NET Configuration" app to add new us...

ADO "Multiple-step operation generated errors" error
I am migrating from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 (June2009). I have them both concurrently installed on my machine during the migration. With the following code: With FFeedDataset Do Begin Active:=False; CommandText:='Select * From '+FeedsTableName; Active:=True; If Locate('ID',InFeed.ID,[]) Then Edit Else Insert; FieldByName('Title').AsString:=InFeed.Title; FieldByNam...

Unknown kernel error "operating system error 64"
Hi, I have a problem on an ASE 12.5.2 server (server not responding anymore, not even to dsedit "ping"), for which I can't find any documentation. In server log, we could find the events below, which triggers several questions: What are those "operating system error 64 & 121"? We don't have a "'e:\ase1252\" folder on this server, why is it refering to it? We couldnt find any related errors in Windows 2000 event log, can anyone help? Errorlog extract: .. 00:00000:00012:2005/07/27 04:34:51.39 kernel NT operating system error ...

"An IO error has occurred writing to the exception log" Error
I'm getting this error intermittently. Anyone have any ideas why? I have the log folder security in the _default portal set to full for the aspnet user. I've also added the Network group as well with full access. Do I need a Network user? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks 1. Are you running Win2000 or Win2003? 2. Is it possible that the file is marked as READ-ONLY? DanDotNetNuke Core Architect 1. I'm running Windows 2000 server 2. No the files are not set as read-only I should clarify this..... dotnetnuke\portals\_default\logs None of the files in this fol...

VS .net error
Hi Anybody experienced this problem...? The intelligence has gone from my Visual Studio .Net 2003... help All the coloring has despaired from my code - apart from the comments which are still green. The intelligence is not working... I dont get any suggestions on what to use. I cant use the undo - I only get this error: Unknown undo/redo error I have search on the internet, but I havent managed to find an answer to why this is happening... When I build the application I get the coloring back, but as soon as I try and change something in the code it all goes again.. ...

Web resources about - Error "An operations error occurred" - asp.net.hosted-exchange