Creating Email Alias which would send email to select email accounts using HMC 4.0

Hello all,

I was wondering what is the best method of creating a email alias in exchange 2007. I tried using exchange 2007 console, but it seems the only way is to add the smtp address to each user. I did try a group, but it add's the default smtp address which I do not want there, and it complains when I try to remove it. I was wondering if there is a way from provision or exchange console.

0
milkman
9/26/2007 4:11:01 PM
asp.net.hosted-exchange 1262 articles. 0 followers. Follow