why am I getting Error

I'm getting an error here telling me that I need an identifier at the beginning of  ["REMOTE_ADDR"] .  Not sure what this means and how to fix it.

myCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@IPAddress",HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE_ADDR"] )

0
mjta

Please post the code blocks here and the actual errror you get so that we can assist you easily.

Thanks!

Regards,Vinz

vinz

You may get some idea from here:

http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-1058705.html

Ahsan Murshed
__________________________
Please "Mark as Answered" if helpful for you.
ASP BOSS
0
ahsanm

trying to get started and i am getting this error
when i go to http://www.porkchopsplayground.com, i get: DotNetNuke Upgrade Error The Assembly Version ( [ASSEMBLYVERSION] ) does not match the Database Version ( [DATABASEVERSION] ) ERROR: Could not connect to database. Could not find file 'd:\hosting\nmoran26\Providers\DataProviders\AccessDataProvider\DotNetNuke.mdb'. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, Nicole Do you have a username and password set on your database? Make sure you follow the steps mentionned in the Readme.txt located in the documentation folder. In any case make sure your credentials for yo...

Getting error in Net::SFTP with get function
------=_Part_7028_3315294.1193837808284 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Hi All, I have the following code as part of my program; print "---=========> $file, $localFile\n"; $sftp -> get( $file, $localFile ) || warn("errrrr0rrrrr _---> $!".$sftp->status."\n");^M Even though it has downloaded the file properly, it is giving the following message: ---=========> /trading/tiscrdenhlist10310000.txt.old, /export/home/crdadm/rajeev/tiscrdenhlist103...

POST GET GET GET GET... WTH?

I keep getting an error, and get kicked out
Name: Edgar Mitchell Product: Firefox Summary: I keep getting an error, and get kicked out Comments: Where can I attach a screen-shot of the error messages? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Get API key -I am getting error
Hi I have created bugzilla and I got login also. but when I am ask the api key I got following error. Can you please give any suggesstions. Error log : ================================================================================= There was an error sending mail from 'bugzilla-daemon' to 'vanii.thiyagarajah@gmail.com': no sender Traceback: at Bugzilla/Mailer.pm line 181. Bugzilla::Mailer::MessageToMTA(...) called at Bugzilla/Mailer.pm line 222 Bugzilla::Mailer::send_staged_mail(...) called at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 1223 Bugzilla::DB::bz_commit_transaction(....

Getting Start With .net

Errors getting started
I'm new to ASP.NET and am trying to get a very simple hello world page working. On my 2003 server, when I hit the hello.aspx page, I get a DNS error. Looking in the httperr log, I see: 2004-08-16 21:22:12 <ip> 1462 <ip> 80 HTTP/1.1 GET /IDE/hello.aspx - 1 Connection_Abandoned_By_AppPool There's nothing in the web access log (Logfiles/W3SVC1) And in the event viewer I see: A process serving application pool 'TestPool' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '1224'. The process exit code was '0xc06d007e'. And/Or: A process serving application pool 'TestP...

how to get start with .NET

Getting "Problem in Mapping Fragment starting at line ..." error when trying to create table mappings for table associations in ADO.NET Entity Framework
 Table A: COUNTRY_LOOKUP COUNTRY_ID   smallintclustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    COUNTRY_ID TABLE B: COUNTRY_MODE_RULES CARRIER_ID    intMODE_RULE_TYPE_ID    intORIG_COUNTRY_ID    smallintDEST_COUNTRY_ID    smallint clustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    CARRIER_ID, MODE_RULE_TYPE_ID, ORIG_COUNTRY_ID, DEST_COUNTRY_IDThere is a foreign key relationship from COUNTRY_MODE_RULES to COUNTRY_LOOKUPORIG_COUNTRY_IDREFERENCES .COUNTRY_LOOKUP (COUNTRY_ID)DEST_CO...

ODBC gets error when CTLIB gets results
Good Day: We have a test and prod sybase v11.x server. I can make a call to the test machine OK with ODBC. ex: exec sp_name null, '123', 'XYZ', null I execute this with SQLExecDirect() This call causes execution of several other stored procedures, and a result set is returned. On the prod machine the call fails complaining about the parameters to a lower level sp. Oddly enough the same query runs fine in a non-ODBC tool on prod or test. Are there any WS or Server ODBC config parameters that would lead to this sort of thing? I know this is a bit va...

Getting password error when trying to get mail.
Hi, my problem is that when I logon to Thunderbird & it immediately logons to the relevant POP3 server it throws back an alert that 'Sending the password did not succeed. Mail server MAIL1.eircom.net responded: invalid ray o'sullivan'. I have contacted the support people for the eircom server mentioned above and confirmed that the password I was using was/is correct. I have been using Thunderbird for 2 to 3 years with no issues even when I went to broadband. Any clues to a resolution would certainly be appreciated as I am a daily user. Thanks, Ray. ...

getting started in VS2005 C# which book should I get
Hello, I am getting started with VS2005, I have use VS2003 but not very much -(I did 4 small applications in it),  I am wondering which book you would recommend to learn the new features of VS2005, while learning more of C# programing in general There some links to good books in this thread i posted : http://forums.asp.net/thread/1489422.aspx Also these two make good reference material  Professional Visual Studio 2005 (Programmer to Programmer)   Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Unleashed  So far I recommend Wrox's C# 2005  Read the beginning chap...

get rid of that ridiculous getting started bookmark
Name: DOCTOR Product: Firefox Summary: get rid of that ridiculous getting started bookmark Comments: Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Safari/525.22 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Converting classic to .NET 2 code, and .NET gets an error back from ADS?
 For future-proofing, our Internal Phone Directory is being moved onto our AD servers, and obviously we're using LDAP for queries.To get the phoneboook queries working, I adapted the current classic ASP code to use LDAP, and that works fine. However, we're wanting to move these pages to .NET, and that's where the problem comes in. Using the same basic logic from the Classic code (90% of its unchanged) to produce an LDAP query, I get the error  155 Unknown error (0x80005000)This is using the same website, and so the same credentials  - unless aspx pages run und...

Web resources about - why am I getting Error - asp.net.getting-started

Lawyer: Don't judge Chicago officer based on shooting video
Chron.com Lawyer: Don't judge Chicago officer based on shooting video Miami Herald An attorney for a white Chicago police officer who shot ...

GOP Rivals Slam Trump's Muslim Registry Talk
The controversy surrounding Donald Trump's refusal to rule out a federal Muslim registry grew on Friday, leaving the Republican presidential ...

The Mac App Store: Not gone, but certainly forgotten
“‘Reeder’ is damaged and can’t be opened. Delete ‘Reeder’ and download it again from the App Store.” That, and messages like that, were what ...

The Gear VR now has its own version of Steam Early Access
With the release of Samsung's consumer Gear VR headset, though, Oculus has started organizing its catalog. It's launching a new Oculus Store ...

Navy Aircraft Carrier Makes Awesome Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer Spoof!
The force is strong with the crew of the super carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) and Carrier Air Wing Seven, as you can tell by the fantastic ...

Rachel Weisz Teaches Jimmy Fallon How to Properly Pronounce Michael Caine
Rachel Weisz is gorgeous in red while making an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Thursday (November 19) in New York City. ...

Tesla recalls all 90,000 Model S cars
Tesla Motors issued its largest recall ever Friday due to a single report of an improperly connected front seat belt in the Model S. Tesla stock ...

Facebook CEO Zuckerberg to take two months of paternity leave
By Yasmeen Abutaleb SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg said on Friday he will take two months of ...

Israeli spy Pollard released after 30 years in US prison
Reuters Israeli spy Pollard released after 30 years in US prison Reuters NEW YORK Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard was released on Friday after ...

Appeals Court Hears Arguments in DC Gun Law Case
Appeals court hears arguments in DC gun case, city attorney argues judge overstepped authority