where can get the .net framework 1.1 ?

hi guys,

I wan to download .net framework 1.1 version .
Who can give me a href address about this ?
thanks in advamced!
0
edwardwht

Check out the following URL:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/technologyinfo/howtoget/default.aspx
Regards
Chockalingam
0
Chocks

NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1
Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site together? Thanks. Hi,yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)feed the creative machine...

VS.NET and .NET Framework 1.1
Hi, Is it possible to use .NET Framework 1.1 with visual studio .net 2002 ? Thanks Yes.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Run application (with Framework .net 1.1) in Framework .net 2.0
Dear All Is it possible to make the application built in Framework .net 1.1 to run in Framework .net 2.0 or to install it in Framework .net 2.0 without modifying its codes? I was told that it will not be compatible, but I tried to run it in .net 2.0 and it can be run successfully. But I have not fully tested it. But if I open it in VS2005, it will give me a lot of errors and warning. So I wonder can I just run it in .net 2.0 without touching its code. By the way, I found that there are v1.0.3705 and v2.0.50727 in my C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework. I have already uninstall ...

.net framework 1.1 and vs.net 2002
Hi, Is it possible to use the .NET Framework SDK 1.1 with VS.NET 2002? Thanks As of my knowledge not possible! But see if any one has any other tricks to use!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

Can anyone tell me the diff between .net framework versions "1.1.4322.573" and "1.1.4322.903"
Production environment is running 1.1.4322.573 Pre Production environments are running 1.1.4322.903 We are seeing some javascript errors that are only happening in our production environment. All of our pre production environments for testing, development and what not seem to be running fine. We get the generic client side error that says which line, which char number and the brief description. The actuall error states "Expected ';' " . Here is the line of code that it's complaining about. "theform = document._ctl6:Form1;" This is microsoft ge...

.NET Framework 1.0 and 1.1
If a .NET application has been developed under .NET Framework 1.0, are there any problems when deploying the application in a system running Framework 1.1? Please advise. From my knowledge there is no problem; in .Net back ward compatibility is there! Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti no problem as long as you have the configuration file with all the dll mapping stuff right.Christian CalderonNeed to work in Classic ASP? then do it the right way with CLASP!Classic ASP Framework I don't English. hi... im using windows xp pro, visual studio.net, an...

Can I remove .NET Framework 1.1?
 I am only developing websites using .NET 2 and above using minimum of VST 2005. Can I uninstall the .NET Framework 1,1? Will it stop any programs such as windows apps that are written in 1.1 from running on my machine? I am not aware of any but there may be.can't see the wood through the trees By default, any 1.1 apps will attempt to run using version 2 of the framework.  Unless the developers wrote a policy file that forces version 1.1, but then you should get a nice error message.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you...

Web resources about - where can get the .net framework 1.1 ? - asp.net.getting-started

How to find which versions of the .NET Framework are installed on a PC
Check the system requirements for a Windows application and you’ll often find it needs some minimum version of Microsoft’s .NET Framework. .NET ...

Frameworks releasing 'Time Spent' EP
by Andrew Sacher photo by Shauna Hundeby Gainesville's Frameworks became one of the more promising new bands in the current wave of screamo with ...

Cisco Announces New Skills Framework to Address Evolving Technology
Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, business transformation and network programmability will influence all Cisco Career Certifications.

Int'l groups launch new global framework to eliminate human rabies
... the worst rabies problem. Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) – International organizations launched on Thursday (December 10) a new global framework ...

Agile Frameworks: Does Anyone Know What A Framework Is?
[Welcome to the first in a series of posts about Agile frameworks. In this series, Cutter consultants in the Agile Product Management & Software ...

The Complex Framework Of The UN Climate Talks, Demystified
As COP21 convenes this week in Paris, this data viz breaks down all you need to know about the history, key players, and big decisions. Yesterday, ...

AT&T teams with Cisco, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel on smart cities framework
Network World AT&T teams with Cisco, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel on smart cities framework FierceWireless LAS VEGAS—AT&T (NYSE: T) is collaborating ...

A Framework For How Any Company Can Design Amazing Employee Experiences
Over the past few months I've been working on a series of articles all around the employee experience which I define as being a combination of ...

130-foot Framework tower slated to become the tallest wooden building in the US
Read the rest of 130-foot Framework tower slated to become the tallest wooden building in the US