when will microsoft release the tranditional-chinese version of .net framework, framework SDK and VS.NET 2005?

I am waiting for them so long time Crying [:'(]

我要的是繁體中文版 Crying [:'(]
Parco Lee
Owner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional Programmer

SoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)
http://www.softdweller.com
A professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.

http://www.nowlover.com
0
SM

any time-tables from Microsoft? Ick! [+o(]
Parco Lee
Owner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional Programmer

SoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)
http://www.softdweller.com
A professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.

http://www.nowlover.com
0
SM

What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK
What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK. And are the advantages of .net framework sdk over .net framework.--------------------------------------------------No Project Too Eazy.-------------------------------------------------- Hi, the .NET framework is the runtime environment that enables your code to run properly. The SDK is the Software Development Kit which holds code snippets etc for developers to check if it needed (that's my basic interpretation of the SDK). I haven't installed the SDK as I use Visual Studio and the MSDN library...

Can we replace Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5
Hi, I have installed vs2008 in C drive and removed it from there  including Microsoft .Net framework 3.5, due to space crunch, then I started installing it in D drive, in this case it did not install .Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 and now it does not show me Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 it shows .NET Compact Framework 3.5 in Add remove program list. My question is will VS2008 work fine with .NET Compact Framework 3.5. apart from it it also has .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 in the list, all what is missing is microsoft .net framework 3.5  Please let me know ...

Which version of the .net framework works with VS.NET 2003
Can VS.NET 2003 run any version of the .net framework? I.E. - can this version run 2.0 of .net framework? Hi,VS2003 compiles for .NET Framework 1.1. Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU although vs2003 targets the 1.1 framework, in many cases, applications created with vs2003 will run on both the 1.1 and 2.0 framework.backwards compatibility was an important goal for MS when the 2.0 framework was being created.you would need to thoroughly test to be sure though.http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetdep/html/netfxcompat.asp?frame=true#"docum_topic3"...

I cannot unistall .NET Framework VS .NET Professional trial version
I have Windows 2000 Professional and trial version VS .NET Professional. Now I want to install VS .NET Enterprise Architecture version. First I uninstall old version of VS.Then I try install prerequisites components .Setup report include failures for ..Net Framework. Then I try uninstall old version for .Net Framework using commands: Start->Control Panel->Add/Removes Programs. By performing this procedure my computer freeze and I cannot successfully finished. When I now try unistall .Net Framework using Start->Control Panel->Add/Removes I receive message:" Se...

SpreadsheetGear for .NET Release Candidate, a royalty free Microsoft Excel spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework, is available for download.
9/12/2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable. SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of Excel's financial, date, ...

A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate -While creating a SQL SERVER 2005 Stored prodecure in VS.NET 2005
 Running [dbo].[insertlogin] ( @log = hiten, @pas = hiten ).A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "insertlogin": System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Must declare the scalar variable "@Log".System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException:    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionSmi.EventSink.Pro...

VS.NET and .NET Framework 1.1
Hi, Is it possible to use .NET Framework 1.1 with visual studio .net 2002 ? Thanks Yes.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003

NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1
Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site together? Thanks. Hi,yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)feed the creative machine...

.NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 2.0
Hi All,            I wana know i have .net framework 2.0 running on my pc with sql server 2005. I wana install .net framework 3.5. My question is that can i keep both the framework on same pc if yes can u tell me the way how can i do this.  The 3.5 version of the framework actually adds to the existing 2.0 framework. after you install 3.5, you will still have 2.0 on your system.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ actually by default and automatilcally when you ...

NET Framework & .NET Framework Software Development Kit??
I know some regular HTML, just enough to get me in trouble if I'm not careful. So basically I am completley new to this stuff. I do some programming here at home for my own use but nothing Web style, my son has suggested this for me as another project to learn on. My question is I have downloaded and installed the 2 files referenced in the subject line. This is the question, is there susposed to be an Editer in there somewhere? If so where if not just say no. I did download WebMatrix and have looked at it. But a 508Mg SDK file surely has something in there. Thanks alot. I'm tring to learn....

switching .NET Provider btwn .NET Framework versions?
Subj.: switching .NET Provider btwn .NET Framework versions? My application has to access remote SQLBase data server thru ..NET Provider. I installed SQLBase 8.5 driver pack for this. My PC has both .NET Framework 1.0 and 1.1 installed. How can I switch between .NET Frameworks or make sure that my my aqpplication hasn't dependency on Framework 1.1? [1] writes: "You must have the .NET Framework already installed on your machine before the SQLBase .NET Data Provider will install correctly. Gupta recommends that you install the most recent service pack for ...

Web resources about - when will microsoft release the tranditional-chinese version of .net framework, framework SDK and VS.NET 2005? - asp.net.getting-started

台灣建地投報分析Lite on the App Store on iTunes
Get 台灣建地投報分析Lite on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. Note : App view in Tranditional Chinese for land return ...

中国中医药报
... INTRODUCTION 《》是由国家中医药管理局主管、社主办的全国性中医药行业大报。创刊于1989年1月2日,对开八版,逢周一、三、四、五出版,国内外发行。是目前我国中医药行业进行思想文化和新闻舆论宣传及工作学术交流的主要阵地。 CHINESE NEWS OF TRANDITIONAL ...

iChm – Cocoa CHM Reader for Mac OS X and iPhone/iPod Touch - 石锅拌饭
Thank Ulrich S. Kapp for German localization, Roberto Auro Zapico for Spanish localization, John Th507 for Tranditional Chinese localization ...

Macau Hotel - StarWorld Macau Hotel - The Official Site
StarWorld Macau is located in the heart of Macau’s dynamic entertainment district – the Avenida de Amizade. Famed for its “star rated” quality ...

Why not to develop a native application for Mac?
I'm a user from China. ReadCube is an amazing cross-platform application. Although it's not a full-size refer

(IN)SECURE Magazine
Help Net Security is a daily updated information security news web site.