Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005

Hello

I have a TreeView, when I click for eg. node Introduction, i want show in the COntentPlaceholder whole text. like 3 pages..how can i store it in SQL SERVER?

How can i do that? I want to keep whole text + pictures in the Sql Server 2005. How can I do that? and there is a tip of putting whole in html file, and the Sql server 2005 go and get from page and display on the ContentPlaceHolder, its like working in dynamicHTML.

If any1 got any example or stuffs, please send to me

pheno117

If you want to store text and image seperately in SQL Server, you need to maintain the relationship between text and image, as well as which content this data belong to. This can be a little boring. And another way is to store whole .aspx file as BLOB data in SQL Server, but in most scenarios this is not necessary, as connecting to database is always more expensive then opening flat files. So I won't say you can't do that, but I will just store the text/image in files if the data is not so confidential.
Welcome to my SQL/ASPNET forum for Chinese
http://51up.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=38
0
Iori_Jay
11/20/2006 7:52:29 AM

So, u have any aletrnative?

0
pheno117

AxCMS.net Award 2005 | 1st place: MSDN Professional subscription including Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005; 2nd place: new Xbox 360
We would like to introduce the 100% cost free AxCMS.net 5.2.2 - brand new release! AxCMS.net is a 100% cost free Enterprise CMS platform for architects and professional developers based 100% on Microsoft .NET. With the new download version we offer ... Improved user interface (thank you for feedback!) International support avaliable! New features (muitisite, permissions, authentication, newsletter, ...) Focused on software architects and professional developers Introducing AxCMS.net Award 2005! The AxCMS.net Award 2005 represent an opportunity ...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service + Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hi, Iam new 2 sql server 2005 reporting services, I created a report server project with few reports and deployed in reportserver. Everything is working fine but i want to integrate these reports to my VS.net 2005 web appliction. Through the interface i have to pass the perameters to my reports. Iam looking for help thxs in advance PradeepPradeep Reddy Take a look over here for a working example : http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ReportViewer.asp   HTH,Suprotim Agarwal -----http://www.dotnetcurry.com-----ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks |...

SQL Server 2005 express connectivity with Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hello I'm having a problem with the server connection and my C# code. The code executes alright but no data is entered into the database behind it.  I'm pasting the connection code over here as well. The sql commands are used in the code. I think I used the sql server mobile edition which is installed along with visual studio.net 2005. Anyone know what's wrong, and can help me out? Thanks in advance.public static void storeInDb(string trackName, string artist, string albumTitle, string year, string path, uint[] fp) { string connStr="Data Source=.\\SQLEXPRESS;At...

i am getting problem when i am connecting to database sql server 2005 from visual studio 2005
 the error is "An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)"mine is a windows authentication server.  Hi v_badhra,see this article:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;914277 Samu ZhangMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the pos...

Installing .NET Framework, Sql Server 2005 Express, and Visual Studio 2005 Professional
Will someone please offer some advice, a walkthrough, or something to help me through this?  I installed all three of these pieces (.NET, SQL Server 2005 Express, and VS 2005 Professional) onto a WinXP box.  I was unable to get it to work.  It kept throwing SQL errors when I tried to run the security setup for the Personal Website Starter Kit.  So, I uninstalled everything except .NET and reinstalled.  At this point I was able to get to the setup, but unable to add users.  It doesn't throw errors or anything, it just doesn't do anything.  I really re...

Visual Studio 2005 / SQL Server Management Studio 2005 Source Control?
I just want a simple software change management tool for these two tools... Team Foundation Server is too big for me...  What should I do? Hi,at the moment we still use Visual Source Safe untill VSTS ships as a RTM version. But there are other systems availble too. I heard some people that they were using CVS but I don't have any experience with it.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons....

SQL Server 2005
I'm very confused.  I installed Visual Studio 2005 and thought I understood that SQL Server 2005 came with it, but it appears that it's SQL Server 2005 - Express.  Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to get Data Transformation Services loaded or the equivalent of DTS in SQL Express?     beejay I have to say: actually SQL Express, not SQL2005 full version, comes with VS2005. To manage your SQL Express databases much easier, you can download a Management Studio Express from here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/sql/download/ Then you can...

Visual studio 2005 and SQL server 2005
Hi all, I have the Visual studio 2005 and the SQL server 2005 witch come with the installation CD. Is the SQL server is only for development or it can be used for production. I want to develope an ASP.NET website working with the SQL server database. Best regards......

Visual Studio 2005 Standard with SQL Express and SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition
Hi folks,I had visual studio 2005 Standard edition (with SQL Express) running. Then I install SQL Server 2005 Developer edition.It generally worked however some part of SQL Server Developer did not work properly (namely diagrams). I browsed the internet and found something that said I should install the .NET Framework Service Pack 1. I did so. It fixed SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition however it seems to have broken portions of Visual Studio. Specifically, typed dataset. I could add a dataset however I could no longer configure or add a table adapter. Telling me the "data provider may ...

Visual Basic .NET 2005 Express & Sql Server 2005 Express remote server
Hi,  I want to make a component library in Visual Basic.NET and connect to a remote Sql Server. When I create a new DataSet with the wizard, I can only connect to a .mdf file, but not to a Sql Server. With Visual Web Developer I can connect to a Sql server. What is the difference between these enviroments ? How can I do the same with Visual Basic.NET ?  Thanks in advance. Visual Basic .NET Express cannot connect to SQL Servers. The Visual Web Developer is the only express edition that can utilize SQL Server. You need to upgrade to Visual Studio 2005 Standard or higher.Cheers,&n...

Visual Studio 2005 / SQL Server 2005 on Vista...
Unfortunatly, my old laptop crashed so now I bought a new one, with Windows Vista Home Premium. I've read a lot about the problems and hoped that I could avoid them, but I'm not thta lucky! I installed Visual Studio 2005 Professional (i did run it as administrator), I installed SP1 and SP1 Update for Vista (both also as administator). After that I installed SQL Server 2005 Express Edition SP2 (yes, also as administrator) and everthing looked just fine. I can use Visual Studio, but when I tried the Server Explorer, the problems began. The server explorer does work, but is very, ...

Web resources about - Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005 - asp.net.getting-started

Visual flight rules - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual flight rules (VFR) are a set of regulations under which a pilot operates an aircraft in weather conditions generally clear enough to allow ...

Visual arts year in review: Catherine was great, but more cross-cultural curatorship needed
... comes to securing loans, but there are many options to be pursued at all levels. There have been some extraordinary treats in 2015 in the visual ...

‘Fallout 4’ mods reportedly altered following Nexus mods hack; PS4, PC, Xbox One update downgraded visuals ...
“Fallout 4” mod uses may have been altered in a data breach, while developer Bethesda releases updates for the game.

AMD Discusses 2016 Radeon Visual Technologies Roadmap
... from AMD’s earlier GPU groups. As part of AMD’s RTG technology summit, I had the chance to sit down and hear about RTG’s plans for their visual ...

Frontwing Considers Overseas Release for Island Visual Novel
Kana Asumi, Rie Murakawa, Yukari Tamura star in visual novel slated for 2016

Open Thread: Visual Proof
I wonder how it feels to be an appendage to Trump's lower bowel. https://t.co/mORG92sg3R — Billmon (@billmon1) December 12, 2015 The Establishment's ...

‘Ghostbusters’ Character Posters Are Visual Equivalent Of Crossing The Streams
Forget the camp — it looks like these female paranormal investigators are taking their job seriously. Here are the rather dark first character ...

Microsoft Integrates IncrediBuild Into Visual Studio 2015 Update 1
The integration of IncrediBuild into Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 provides enhanced acceleration and build visualization to users of the IDE. ...

GTA V Pinnacle mod includes amazing visual and gameplay enhancements
If you've got the patience to install it and the hardware to run it, Pinnacle looks like the ultimate GTA V experience.

5 Easy Ways To Introduce Visual Content Into Your Marketing Campaign
... many images or videos, it can be difficult knowing where to start. This article will outline five easy strategies to start introducing visual ...