VB.NET web form Image control SizeMode

The "PictureBox" control in VB.NET has a property called "SizeMode". This allows you to choose how the image will display in the picture box if it is not the same size as the picturebox.

However the "image" control for a VB.NET web form (in an ASP.NET application) does not have such a property, instead all images seem to be set to "StretchImage".
I want them to be set to "normal", how can I do this? I thought of building my own user control but this would be silly because there must be a simpler way.
0
garethmann

Looping through controls in VB.Net Web Form
I need to disable every imagebutton. In VB6, I would have done it like this: 1 Dim iButton As ImageButton 2 For Each iButton In Me.Controls 3 iButton.Enabled = False 4 Next In .Net, I get a "Specified cast is not valid" errror on line 2. Using Page.controls in place of Me.Controls also produces the same error. So, I tried this (and multiple variations): 1 Dim ibControl As Object 2 For Each ibControl In Me.Controls 3 If TypeOf ibControl Is ImageButton Then 4 ...

How to start coding vb.net(web form and Crystal repotrs)
I use Crystal Report in Visual Studio.NET 2003..... Example at Northwind database I want a application that.....a form include a combobox that contain CustomerID.....If I choose one CustomerID and click OK button....a Report will display information about this Customer......I think that must use Paramater.....how to do that ???? (please help me step by step,I try it before but not success) please help me !!! There is sample code and tutorials on my blog entry: http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/archive/2004/05/03/12692.aspxIf my post is your answer, please mar...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Web custom Control - can't acces image url in Resources folder
 I'm working on a custom web server control that is suppose to give information on a doctor.  The final goal is to place the control in a hover extender panel, so when you hover over the doctor picture, this control pops up, and play a recording of there voice introducing themself. I'll get to the sound part this weekend.So far, it seems that all of the references I search are examples for aspx pages. The line in bold are confusing me.This is a class dll project named teamRoster Right now, I'm trying to access a image in the resource folder called BalloonPointer1.g...

User Control VB.Net x Web Custom Control
I was thinking in create a user control in VB.Net, and use it in a Asp.Net as possible? So I thought about it is gonna be better than make a Web Custom Control, so i thought again, nope... But i need to know better because a don't have a progress bar in asp.net for example.... Could Somebody tell me about??? in a reallity i know the asnwer but i would like to explain by myself... Thank's Antonio...

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

Web resources about - VB.NET web form Image control SizeMode - asp.net.getting-started

C#選項卡瀏覽器控件 - 攞你命三千
1. 為什麼我們需要多選項卡的瀏覽器控件 項目中需要使用WinForm應用程序來包裝BS應用程序的瀏覽器外殼,在.NET的WebBrowser中沒有多選項卡瀏覽的自帶配置屬性,我們需要實現多選項卡的瀏覽器控件來實現包裝BS應用程序的目的,而不會彈出IE瀏覽器窗口。 2. 我們需要了解哪些知識點 ...

TweakGuides.com - Firefox Tweak Guide
A central resource for PC optimization and troubleshooting information.

Direct radiative effect of the Russian wildfires and its impact on air temperature and atmospheric dynamics ...
Laboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique, Ecole Polytechnique, 91128 Palaiseau, France Abstract. In this study, we investigate the shortwave aerosol ...