VB.Net To C#.Net

Hello...

Since Last from 1 year i had develope web application in using vb.net

now i want to transfer from vb.net to c#.net so what should i do to transform to

c# language any link or book related to me through i can easily understand and coding using c# in a short time...

Kaushal.
0
kaushal

you can read the specifications of the language. You're already familiar with .NET and how to program in an OO manner thanks to your experience with vb.net. The only thing you need to learn is the new syntax of C#. You can also convert parts of your vb.net code to C# with online tools like for example http://converter.telerik.com/.

Grz, Kris.

XIII
9/30/2008 10:47:05 AM

 an excellent online tool:

http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/

in reverse

0
minus4
XIII
9/30/2008 10:52:55 AM

Try this tool:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/3s8ys666.aspx

Darrell Norton, MVP
Darrell Norton's Blog

DarrellNorton

Try This -

http://www.dotnetspider.com/convert/

Best of Luck ..............

Best Of Luck .........
0
Nitin
9/30/2008 1:27:46 PM

you can also try this one: http://sharpdevelop.net/OpenSource/SD/Download/

http://www.codeplex.com/SharpDevelop

harrifer
9/30/2008 1:35:00 PM

kaushal.pathak:

now i want to transfer from vb.net to c#.net so what should i do to transform to

c# language any link or book related to me through i can easily understand and coding using c# in a short time...

I would suggest you to google the TERM "Getting started with C#" to get more information.. Here are some links that that i can recommend:

Regards,Vinz

vinz

you can also use this Code Converter  to convert the VB.Net code into C#.Net as well C#.Net->VB.Net

Hope this will help you

0
CoolBond
9/30/2008 2:29:22 PM

XIII:

Hi,

this might also turn out to be a nice book for you: C# & VB.NET conversion pocket reference.

Grz, Kris.

I can recommend that book too! I used that book and was shocked by how easy the transfer from one language to the other was!

TATWORTH

    http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/

this site can help you to convert code from C#  to VB.net and vice versa.

Regards

Anant Vijay

0
dotnet_bug
10/1/2008 7:58:27 AM

 Thanks To All

Kaushal.
0
kaushal

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

vb .net or c# .net

C#.NET or VB.NET

vb.net and c#.net same app
Been asked before, but... If I build a c# web app and someone builds a vb.net desktop app, can they communicate? and can you develop against it...ie..in my c# web app, can I add the vb.net desktop app as a reference? or at least make calls to it? web apps or desktop apps can contain components created in either language. i have a web solution that contains 4 projects. One of the projects is C# the others are VB.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ Thanks...that is what I was looking for ...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Difference Between VB.Net And C#.Net
 hi friends,Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net..wheather vb.net supports operator overloading..Thanks & Regards,Pravin Kumar T.   Regards,Pravin Kumar T. pravin_thanusu:Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net.. Neither are ASP.NET so you probably want a different forum.  You'll also find your answers at Microsoft.com. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.  >Please tell me the k...

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

Migrate code from vb.net to C#.net
Hello friends, I had created a web site using visual studio 2005. web site was created using the language vb i.e. VB.net. Now as per the clint requirement I have to migrate all the code in C#. So the question is that is there any tool or any inbuild utility in Visual Stuidio so that we can migrate the site from vb.net to C#.net. Or we have to do it mannually i.e. by changing each and every line of code mannually? Kindly suggest me. Thanks & Regards Girish NehteThanks & RegardsGirish NehteIf This post helps you to solve your problem please mark this as an answer. Hi, at the mome...

Web resources about - VB.Net To C#.Net - asp.net.getting-started

Welcome - Net Objectives Net Objectives - Scrum Agile Training & Agile Development - TDD, Agile Scrum ...
Deliver value to your customers faster. NetObjectives.com is the industry leader in agile scrum training, scrum methodology, lean agile training, ...

經濟通 ET Net- 港股財經基金投資- 免費即時股票報價 HK Free Real Time Stock Quote
Copyright 2012 ET Net Limited. http://www.etnet.com.hk ET Net Limited, HKEx Information Services Limited, its Holding Companies and/or any Subsidiaries ...

Net income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Net income can be distributed among holders of common stock as a dividend or held by the firm as an addition to retained earnings . As profit ...

Net Neutrality Still Faces Two Major Hurdles
... that ISPs were common carriers , and as such they could be regulated like phone providers. This set a framework for a free and open internet; ...

Net neutrality supporters optimistic after court arguments
(credit: Daniel Gies ) Net neutrality supporters optimistic after court arguments Internet providers suing the Federal Communications Commission ...

Net neutrality on trial: judges hear lawsuits against FCC
The Federal Communications Commission finds itself in court today, as the hearing gets underway to determine the legality of net neutrality rules. ...

Population Deflation: Spain Joins Germany with Negative Net Birth Rate; Italy on Threshold; Who's to ...
... is shrinking in most of the poorer south, where per-capita gross domestic product is about half that in the centre and north. France Net Positive ...

Let Our Powers Combine? Just 17 States Allow Aggregate Net Metering
... customer can offset their own energy consumption with on-site power generation, such as a solar panel. But for larger electric customers, net ...

Net neutrality on the line in Washington court fight
The FCC's net neutrality rules go on trial Friday as oral arguments begin in 10 lawsuits that could dramatically change the way Internet service ...

AT&T Exec Claims Net Neutrality Delayed “A Bunch Of Stuff”
Tomorrow, the FCC will square off in court against the telecom industry over the recently enacted Open Internet order (aka “net neutrality), ...