Using the Cassini Web Server for .net

I've donwloaded the cassini.exe file for the cassini web server that I want to use with asp.net and WebMatrix editor. But I cannot see the files-executable to get it going. What is the scenario after downloading the .exe?

Chum
0
chumley

If you press F5 from WebMatrix, it should launch automatically.
Bertrand
----
bleroy

Is my web server 32bit .net or 64bit .net?
If I want to call some .net library to find out what version of .net I'm running, any suggestions on which call to make?Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Hi, Would this work for you: http://www.hanselman.com/blog/ProgrammaticallyDetermineWhatVersionOfASPNETYoureRunning.aspxDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. this post does not tell me 32 or 64.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET I don't know of any assembly that will tell you that....

Using web matrix web server with Visual Studio .NET 2003
Hello all, I am a computer system technology student and my college is a part of the MSDN Academic alliance, so I managed to recieve an educational copy of Visual Studio.NET 2003. Seeing as I am on a work term and actually have free time at night... I have decided to punish myself and learn another technology. My problem is that I am running it on a Windows XP Home edition system at home, so I cannot run IIS. I do have the professional CD, also from MSDN acdemic alliance, but, 1) I may someday use my XP Home to produce comercial solutions in HTML, PHP, JSP or other (though I'll pr...

using non .net DLL in .net web application
Is it possible to use a non .NET DLL in a .NET web application ?I have a vb.net web application, and I am thinking of purchasing a pascal DLL to use in it.  I am not sure if its possible, or if there are any downsides?  I really don't want to run anything that could cause any problems or complications.Thanks! mike123 Yes, it's perfectly possible to use non-.NET DLLs. The way to do it is called Interop. If you Google for that, you'll find plenty on it.  just add reference ... compile ....and use...Please click Mark as Answer on this post if it helps y...

How to get HTML Source of web page opened by web browser using vb.net
hello friends,         i have opened an web browser in vb.net using the below code Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim nullObject As System.Object = 0 Dim str As String = "" Dim nullObjStr As System.Object = str Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor Dim i As Int16 For i = 1 To 2 AxWebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=test&meta=", True) AxWebBrowser1.Document. Next Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default End Sub  ...

Server Side Includes (SSI) using VS.NET 2005 Built-In Development Web Server
Background Information:  I am developing an ASP.NET application using VS.NET 2005 and the built in development web server without having IIS installed on my development machine.  I cannot install IIS on my development machine due to company policy.  For the production environment, the application will be running in Windows Server 2003 with IIS 6.0.  There are a set of components that my company uses that I must use within the application.  The components, when installed on the server, exist under IIS at the same level/directory (<MachineName>\Web Sites\Def...

Keep getting..."Unable to get project file from server",when using vs.net
When trying to open any existing asp.net project in Visual Studio it keeps giving me the message above. It is also throwing an error when I create the project in the first place, it happens when a dos window is opened, the text in the dos window is running "Common Language Runtime Minidump Utility version 1.0.3705.0" and then VS craps out says there was an error and shuts down. I've re-installed the .net components and framework with no avail, and FrontPage extensions etc.. are all installed. I'm running XP professional and have installed IIS 5.1. This is driving me fec...

how to reboot and start servers using .net
hi how is it done when you can reboot and start servers using .net thanks...

"Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. Web site 'http://localhost/2373/Labs/Lab071' not started on this Web server. "
i wanted to create a New Project, with Visual Basic Projects as Project Type, and ASP.NET Web Application as the selected Templates. However, there was an error message pop up saying these: "Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. Web site 'http://localhost/2373/Labs/Lab071' not started on this Web server. " How may i overcome it? Is 2373 already a directory in your web root? How about Labs? It might have something to do with subdirectories, have you tried creating one just off the route? Ala: http://localhost/labs071 ? You might want to try to see if tha...

Web resources about - Using the Cassini Web Server for .net - asp.net.getting-started

Cassini–Huygens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cassini–Huygens is a joint NASA / ESA / ASI spacecraft mission studying the planet Saturn and its many natural satellites since 2004. Launched ...

Casini (@KCEsq) on Twitter

CASSINI Synth for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get CASSINI Synth for iPad on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Flickr: Cassini: Wave at Saturn
One of the most exciting Cassini events in 2013 will be the unusual opportunity on July 19 to image the whole Saturn system and the Earth. We ...

NASA - Cassini Tracks Clouds Developing Over a Titan Sea [HD]
NASA's Cassini spacecraft recently captured images of clouds moving across the northern hydrocarbon seas of Saturn's moon Titan. This renewed ...

Saturn Rings Shine - New NASA Photo - Cassini
Saturn's rings shine in new NASA photo

NASA's Cassini Space Probe on July 20 Will Photograph Earth: Video
Smile as space probe Cassini takes a photo of Earth from almost 1.5 billion km away.

Cassini's photos from Saturn
The Saturn probe Cassini, orbiting over a billion kilometres away from Earth, has studied Saturn since 2004, snapping photos of its rings, moons ...

Cassini spacecraft finds plastic ingredient on Saturn moon
Cassini spacecraft finds plastic ingredient on Saturn moon People's Daily Online U.S. space agency NASA said Monday its Cassini spacecraft ...

eBay's Third-Quarter Earnings May Shed Light On New Cassini Search Engine
When eBay reports its third-quarter earnings after market close today, growth in its auction business may play a bigger role than it has in the ...