using .Net assemblies...

hi all

iam trying to use an assembly (done in C#).Iam able to use it using WebMatrix.
bot it s showig error when used with IIS.
Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DevTestTools' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Source Error:
Line 1: <%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>
Line 2: <%@ Import Namespace="DevTestTools" %>
Line 3: <script runat="server">
Line 4:
I have used import statement as :
<%@ Import Namespace="DevTestTools" %>
whatcould be the problem
thanx in advance

0
jayasankar

I assume that your assembly is called DevTestTools.dll. So make sure that this dll resides in the bin subfolder of your folder which you have made the virtual folder (in IIS) of your project.
Grz, Kris.

XIII

Cross-Platform .NET Development: Using Mono, Portable.NET, and Microsoft .NET
Interesting book I came across: Cross-Platform .NET Development $49.99 doesn't hurt too much either :) NOTE: Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. It's being released on September 30th, 2004 - one to keep an eye on...www.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews How about this book from Oreilly? Mono: A Developer's Notebook http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/monoadn/...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Using .NET assembly through COM using cominterop
I have a .NET assembly that I call through COM in a classic ASP application using Cominterop.  It used to work fine, however, it's been some time and I've had to make a change and recompile it.  Unfortunately for me, I can't remember how I registered the thing to tell COM how to instantiate it, i.e running regsvr32 and passing the dll returns and error.  I have a .tlb file but I can't remember if I can use that to register the dll??  Hey it's been one busy couple of months!Need help. You could try PInvoke(platform Invoke) solution in this post.  Hope this help...

Is there a .NET component for use with Authorize.Net?
I am wanting to find a .NET dll for use with real-time online credit card processing with Authorize.net, does anyone know where I can locate one? I do not want to use the MS WinHTTP component. Thanks DotNetCharge - http://www.dotnetcharge.comDotNetNuke Core Architect So, in the Site Settings in DNN 2.1 you can specify a variety of Payment Processors but a quick look at the code makes it look like only paypal is actually supported. Am I missing something. Are there ways to tie into Authorize.net. Specifically I want to do it for membership services.David O'Learywww.EfficionConsulti...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Getting Start With .net

how to get start with .NET

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting? Thanks and Regards,How to use Http protocol in .net Remoting
<>Hi,     <><>How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting ? Is there any specific code bits requires for that ?    I am using TCP protocol it's working but when i change it to  HTTP it throwing an error like "Arugument null exception"<>  Could  anybody give samples for that? Thanks & Regards,Vijay Here is an example of HTTP remoting:http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.runtime.remoting.channels.http.httpchannel.aspxCheers,       Kev...

Web resources about - using .Net assemblies... - asp.net.getting-started

General Council of the Assemblies of God in the United States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...
The General Council of the Assemblies of God in the United States of America or Assemblies of God USA ( AG ) is a Pentecostal Christian denomination ...

Christian Assemblies International: Former members detail abuse handed out by CAI leader Scott Williams ...
Former members of a Christian cult detail shocking abuse and torment they suffered under the reign of one man. A four-year investigation by the ...

Purported iPad Mini parts show full digitizer, frame and housing assemblies
Ukrainianiphone.com reports to have obtained parts for the upcoming iPad mini.

From today's Lectionary: "I cannot endure solemn assemblies..."
Isaiah 1:10-18 1:10 Hear the word of the LORD, you rulers of Sodom! Listen to the teaching of our God, you people of Gomorrah! 1:11 What to ...

The latest leaked image of the Apple ‘iPhone 6′ shows complete logic board assemblies
The parade of iPhone 6 leaks continues. The latest is a photo that purportedly shows complete logic board assemblies for the long-rumored device. ...

High resolution images claim to show 'iPhone 5S' and iPhone 5 display assemblies side-by-side
A set of high resolution images were posted to the Web late Tuesday claiming to show a side-by-side comparison of the display assemblies for ...

VOX POPULI: Local assemblies sound off on ending reliance on nuclear energy
The gag line “oyobidenai” (I’m not welcome), made famous by comedian Hitoshi Ueki (1926-2007), is used by people who know they are uninvited, ...

Industrial Production Rebounds in April; Vehicle Assemblies Were Highest in Almost Five Years
The Federal Reserve released its report today on Industrial Production in April , here are some highlights: 1. Overall industrial output increased ...

Oklahoma City Congregation Divided as Pastor Battles With Assemblies of God Over Rights to the Church's ...
Members of El Tabernaculo de Fe, a large Hispanic Oklahoma City congregation, are now reportedly brawling with each other as their pastor, Rev. ...

Abolish religious assemblies in schools, says new report
Religious assemblies in schools should be abolished, a new report says today.