style

    HI

I want to show the following  in HTML page

What can be the style . Please help

REgards

Karan

Regards
Karan Gupta

For .net,Javascript and Sql server articles and interview question visit

http://guptakaran21.googlepages.com/main
0
karang

You will need to use pseudo-selectors. See this example: http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_firstletter

0
MelvynHarbour
7/30/2008 11:29:09 AM

 There are various ways to do this. Have a look here:

http://www.mandarindesign.com/dropcaps.html

0
Holf

how to get start with .NET

Getting Start With .net

Getting started with JScript.NET

Getting started .net website

How do I get started with AJAX.Net?

Getting Started Without VS.NET
Hi all, does anyone know how any online resources that can show me how to create web apps that include code-behind, and uer controls without using VS.NET? I have VS.NET in work, but would also like to do work at home, but cannot install VS.NET on my home laptop because I simply dont' have the space or processor power. Any online articles would be welcome, as will any open-source apps - I currently have SharpDevelop, but I find it unstable as it crashes my laptop alot of the time. Thanks Tryst Did you try Web Martix? It is a FREE tool from Microsoft.Regards, Narayana ...

Newbie Question
I have a new project which has just started. One of the requirements is to generate XML files. Do I have to create schema files? Does anyone have a tutorial or sample code to help me get started. I have some background using XML, but not in .NET. Thx Mark How to create a new xml file with XmlDocument? More examples hereSonu Kapoor [MVP] Feel free to ask me any .NET question | Ajax Data Controls Forum Thanks, this is very helpful. What do I need to do extra to setup the schema for this xml file? Is the schema really necessary as well? Thx Mark You dont need to define any sc...

Getting started with mySQL Connector/Net 5.1
i have a vs2005 project which someone else built.  I need to connect to mySQL in this project. it is currently using the OleDbConnection to mySQL and I cannot make the connection, so I was told by the developer to try the the mySQL Connector/Net 5.1.  I have read the very encouraging documentation.  I am in a file called SqlDataProvider.vbI want to replace Dim objConnection As OleDbConnectionwithDim objConnection As MySqlConnection I get the blue squiggly  "MySqlConncection is undefined." I added this import to the top. Imports MySql.Da...

Getting started with .net mobile/wireless application programming
Hi friends, I am very much amateur to the world of mobile/wireless application programming that's why m is having thousands of doubts and confusion regarding the technology. My first few concerns about the terms i.e. mobile web applications vs. windows mobile applications first thing are these 2 things are same if not what are the main differences. I hope you will also show me some light how to move further ahead in this field as i m having small exp approx. 1.5 yrs in Asp.net application. Any help in the form of links, URL, code will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advanced...

Getting 3.1 to start in debug mode in vs.net 2003.
  Hi All, I have a run time version of dnn installed and working at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dotnetnuke on my laptop. I want to be able to learn how to write DNN modules etc and so I have installed the source code in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dotnetnuke3100\. I set the debug flag in web.config to yes..... as in the lines.. <!-- set debugmode to false for running application --> <compilation debug="true" /> I updated the solution file D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dotnetnuke3100\Solutions\DotNetNuke.All to look at localhost/dotnetnuke3100 which is my source code version. I have created the...

Free .Net and Sql Server Training Videos for Developers just getting started
I figured since this is the Getting started forum I would mention a great .Net training video site with some free videos.http://www.TechnicalVideos.netThanksMike James...

Mozilla get's no style tag's from .net server.
I made a webform in web matrix, and it looks fine in IE. If I open the same link whit Mozilla, it looks like a disaster. When I look at the HTML source, there are no style tags as in IE. But when I save the HTML source from IE (the one whit style tags) and open it in Mozilla, it looks perfect. So the onley reason the webform looks wrong in Mozilla, is because the .net server detects Mozilla and not IE and sends a style less HTML source. Wy? Mozilla does support style tags. Is there a solution for this bug? Or is this a uh.. feature? ..Mivz Update, I have got some more info. It is ...

Web resources about - style - asp.net.getting-started

Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style/Canada-related articles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is within the scope of WikiProject Canada , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Canada on Wikipedia. If you would like ...

“Gigi Hadid’s 1970s street style is actually pretty awesome” links
I appreciate Gigi Hadid’s 1970s style. This looks like Halston! [Popoholic] This blind item makes my head hurt. Kings of Leon ? The Black Keys ...

Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne Record 'Hideaway,' First Single Without Harry Styles, Niall Horan?
Have One Direction singers Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson already recorded their first duet without Harry Styles and Niall Horan?

How Countess Jacqueline de Ribes Went From Style Icon To Couture Designer
The French socialite's impeccable style made her a favorite of the couture houses. At 53 years old, she decided to start her own. Jacqueline ...

FBI Questions Alleged 'Assault-Style' Weapons Buyer
Officials: Years ago Enrique Marquez bought guns used in massacre.

Taylor Swift Disses Harry Styles On Tumblr & Fans Are Pissed — See Tweets - Hollywood Life
Taylor Swift and Harry Styles haven't dated for three years...but Haylor shippers are STILL sensitive about the relationship. So, when the 'Wildest ...

Get off the grid in style with the mini solar-powered Wave Eco Cabin
Read the rest of Get off the grid in style with the mini solar-powered Wave Eco Cabin

Louis Tomlinson And Harry Styles Bond By Throwing Shade At Zayn Malik
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are usually careful not to get too chummy with one another when there are cameras around — they know that Larry ...

Fergie & Alexa Chung Step Out In Style For FN Achievement Awards 2015!
... the best and brightest stars in the footwear industry. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Fergie Alexa , 32, was honored with the Style ...

Harry Styles Gets a Tattoo Live on James Corden's Show - Watch Now!
Harry Styles has a good laugh while sitting in the tattoo chair during an appearance on The Late Late Show ...