storing images in MySQL database with vb.net

Hi All,

I want to store images in MySQL database through a web page in asp.net. I could not find any article in asp.net with vb.net. Some body has done or knows the solution then tell me the article
Thanx in advance
Hussain Shah
0
hussainshah

You could upload the file onto your server, and have a field in your database pointing to the directory/filename.
Microsoft ASP.NET Enthusiast
0
eXtension
2/16/2005 1:40:51 PM
This article is not VB but not hard to understand , reading  this maybe help .

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/simpleuploadimage.asp

Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post(s) that helped you.
0
h_r

Storing images in Oracle database thry vb.net
Hi, Can anyone help me in storing images in Oracle database thru Vb.net. It will be helpful for me if u can mention in detail with code. As of now iam storing the path of the image file in database. Thanks in advance, Chakri Cheers,Chakri See if below link could helps you http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;322796Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

vb.net, sending mail along with image stored in sql database
Hi All i m able to send a mail with a image saved in image folder my code is :-It is workingDim objMailMessage As New System.Net.Mail.MailMessage With objMailMessage .IsBodyHtml = True.From = New Net.Mail.MailAddress(from) .To.Add(toreceiver) .Subject = "Recommended Product" .Body = email_body() .CC.Add(from)Dim htmlView As AlternateView = AlternateView.CreateAlternateViewFromString(email_body(), Nothing, "text/html") Dim imagelink As New Net.Mail.LinkedResource(Server.MapPath(".") + "\images\baby.gif", "image/gif") 'Dim pa...

How to store & Retrieve images from Ms-Acess Database using C# or VB.net?
Can Any one Plz Help me ....How to store & Retrieve images from Ms-Acess Database using C# or VB.net?Thanks & Regards,Veeru.....

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

How to Add image in database at runtime in VB.NET
hi..i m intrested in knowing how to add images in database during runtime...that is i m browsing an image and now wanna add in database of MS sql server... If ne 1 knows and ready to help me theni 'll provide him/her full details of my problem.. DIRECT->DIL SE.... SUDHANSHU Please have a look at the below link, it could helps you http://authors.aspalliance.com/das/insertimage.aspxSreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

Are images stored in database or the path of the images is stored in database
In Ibuyspy store. Are images stored in database or the path of the images is stored in database ?HighOnCodingWanna get high! The image name is stored in the database e.g cart.gif. If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants. Isaac Newton Hi, Is this a good idea to save the image name in the Database and the image in the Server's Folder. HighOnCodingWanna get high!  azamsharp wrote:Hi, Is this a good idea to save the image name in the Database and the image in the Server's Folder.Of course.It's a good idea.Otherwise the speed of&...

Upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003
Hi, i want to upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003.what is the procedure?Uninstall 2002 and Install 2003 or something else? VB.net 2003 includes Framework 1.1 or i will install it separately?thanx in advance ...

VB.Net To C#.Net

Web resources about - storing images in MySQL database with vb.net - asp.net.getting-started

GOP rivals condemn Donald Trump for backing Muslim database
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson said Saturday that he wants to expand the government's surveillance operations aimed at ...

MapR And Big Data In The World's Largest Biometric Database Project
India?s Aadhaar project is one of the world?s most ambitious big data projects, aiming to collect, store, and utilize biometric information from ...

Trump calls for surveillance of some mosques, attempts to clarify remarks on Syrian database
Trump calls for surveillance of some mosques, attempts to clarify remarks on Syrian database

Presidential Candidates Condemn Donald Trump's 'Database' Comment
... and Democratic presidential candidates have condemned Donald Trump for his recent statements suggesting the United States should start a database ...