SSL connection?

I've signed up with a webhosting service that says they offer SSL connections for their customers (that of course, being me)..  So, if I want to send users on my website to an address that is secure (using SSL)...  do I just need to send users to the page on my site, only changing the http:// to https://

for example, assuming this is a function in my CodeBehind... would this work?

// button click
protected void btnProceedToCheckOut_OnClick(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
Response.Redirect("https://www.mydomain.com/checkout.aspx");
}

will that do the trick?
0
synthetikk242

Getting Start With .net

how to get start with .NET

Getting started .net website

Getting started with JScript.NET

How do I get started with AJAX.Net?

Getting started , connecting to a web service

How to connect to other computer to get net access
Hi All, How can I make dial-up connection (to access net) to other computer which is always connected to the net? The other computer is protected with Zonealarm Pro. Thanks for any help. -- The Mask - - - - - - - - - - - - - Return address will not work. Please reply in group. Send Spam to pwebster@eca.com Can you provide more information ? Windows version Ect. AJS "The Mask" <pwebster@eca.com> wrote in message news:bcuntf$23q$1@news.grc.com... > Hi All, > > Thanks for any help. > > Please Mask Return address or help > &...

Getting Started Without VS.NET
Hi all, does anyone know how any online resources that can show me how to create web apps that include code-behind, and uer controls without using VS.NET? I have VS.NET in work, but would also like to do work at home, but cannot install VS.NET on my home laptop because I simply dont' have the space or processor power. Any online articles would be welcome, as will any open-source apps - I currently have SharpDevelop, but I find it unstable as it crashes my laptop alot of the time. Thanks Tryst Did you try Web Martix? It is a FREE tool from Microsoft.Regards, Narayana ...

Get Connection from connection Cache ???
Hi there, I have created a DataSource in my EJb context, but when I'm performing a lookup a com.sybase.ejb.NamingContext is returned instead of a DataSource object, which means I'm unable to typecast it into a DataSource and perform the getConnection invocation. Code: java.util.Properties props = new java.util.Properties(); props.put(javax.naming.Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "com.sybase.ejb.InitialContextFactory"); props.put(javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL, "iiop://avenir_kpp:9000"); props.put(javax.naming.Context.SECURI...

Why am I getting a cannot connect, database engine not started error?
I have created an .exe file for distribution...however, when i run it i get an error saying it cannot connect to the database, database engine not started. If I open powerbuilder, start the engine, and then run the exe file..it works fine. What am I missing in my exe or project? Thanks in Advance, RC I guess your exe is trying to connect over network and your database server is installed on your development machine. Assuming that you are using ASA, it has an option to tell the db engine to start if its not already started (ODBC DSN properties). This works fine if the app and t...

citrix connect getting ssl error 61
I installed the new citrix client ICAClient-11.0-1.i386.rpm on 11.1, and when connecting to sites i receive client errors. "you have not chosen to trust "thwate premium server ca" the issues of the server security certificate ( ssl error 61). I went into fire fox and under view certificates i find the cert mention under the certificate manager, the authorities tab. Not sure how to chose to trust. I would assume if it is listed if should be trusted. any help is appreciated. Thanks kellykare -- kellykare -----------------------------------------------...

Newbie Question
I have a new project which has just started. One of the requirements is to generate XML files. Do I have to create schema files? Does anyone have a tutorial or sample code to help me get started. I have some background using XML, but not in .NET. Thx Mark How to create a new xml file with XmlDocument? More examples hereSonu Kapoor [MVP] Feel free to ask me any .NET question | Ajax Data Controls Forum Thanks, this is very helpful. What do I need to do extra to setup the schema for this xml file? Is the schema really necessary as well? Thx Mark You dont need to define any sc...

Connect to LAN (Was connect to NET)
Almost time for a new header, the old was getting too long and the focus is now different. So .... Story so far - Mepis 6 - setting LAN IP would upset external site addressing but the ISP hung in there without dropping the line. I have, at last, succeeded in connecting to the web via dial up AND keeping it running while seeing a LAN. I can't point directly to what I did but I did keep notes along the way as to what NOT to touch. Call it pure luck, deft fingerwork, incantations and imprecations. Next problem - 5 PC's. (5 Machine names) A, B, C, D, E. (4 are Win XP...

Web resources about - SSL connection? - asp.net.getting-started

Kings Cross identities arrested in connection with murder
Two Kings Cross identities&nbsp;have been arrested in connection with the murder of a man at Sydney hotel.

Faith: Spirits lift in connection with home
We need to more adequately understand the spirituality of our unique place on earth.

FBI mulls connection between Super Bowl, CA fiber optic cable cuttings
... authorities, who have been baffled by more than a dozen attacks on San Francisco Bay Area data lines, are probing whether there is any connection ...

Report: Man arrested in connection with Ashley Olsen's murder
Italian media agency reports that a non-EU male has been arrested in the murder of the 35-year-old American

Toyota and Kymeta rely on satellites to power this Mirai's data connection
They're hoping to achieve gigabit wireless speeds within the next few years.

Star Wars Rebels Trailer Reveals Force Awakens Connection - Collider
The new extended trailer for the mid-season premiere of the Disney XD animated series Star Wars Rebels reveals a huge connection to The Force ...