simple web application created in VB.net(VS.Net) will not run

I tried to run the ASP.net samples created by VB.net. But it doesn't run successfully. For example, I copied VB project folder at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VB\Project. From the web browser I typed http://localhost/VB/Project/Project.aspx

Only the text for some LabelControls showed up, not the content Text generated by project.aspx.vb. Does that mean that I didn't set the IIS and ASP.net correct?
0
blcs

Can you post the source code for your application.  This may make it easier to debug what is going on.

Thanks.

Glen Kowalski

Software Design Engineer / Test

Microsoft Corporation

and confers no rights.
0
glenko
9/29/2003 11:16:22 PM
hi

try the folowing if you haven't
on IIS window go to Default Web Site
right click on it and choose <...virtual directory...> from context menu
choose a name as VBSamples on first window as virtual directory name
on next window locate your samples folder (in this case C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VB\Project)
continue untill you finish.
now you can run the vile when going to the following address
<http://localhost/VBSamples/project.aspx>
nzj

Distinti saluti,
Nazeeh Ghatasheh