Set web form size

Hi All,

I used vb.net to develop web froms. Please let me know how to set size to the web from, I mean in run time I want the webform to open with a certain size (in the browser). how do I do that and I also want to disable the Maximize button. Please lemme know
0
twetty1

Help getting started with a dynamic web form
I'm new to .NET so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have a form that needs to be dynamically created based on the contents of a XML file. The XML contains data for each 'row' to be created and what type of fields (textbox, custom select box, etc) should be displayed. The number of each type of field will vary from time to time. Using ASP I would have either used XSL to create a form or DOM to walk through the contents of the XML and display/name the proper fields. Using .NET I'm not sure what the proper method is to accomplish my goal. I can use XML c...

getting forms authentication settings from web.config file
I'm trying to programmatically determine the loginUrl defined in my web.config file. When debugging, I can see that: ConfigurationSettings.GetConfig("system.web/authentication") returns an object of type: System.Web.Configuration.AuthenticationConfig However, this class is inaccessible. Anyone know of any other way to get the authentication mode?? You could try using reflection. Alternatively (and probably better), you can load your web.config file into an XmlDocument and get the relevant attribute using an XPath expression. Something like this sho...

Size web form with size of screen
How i can resize my web form with the size of the screen of the client Other than width/height = 100%?Encosia - ASP.NET, AJAX, and more.Latest article: Using complex types to make calling services less… complex Check out Javascript's window.resizeTo(x,y) (scroll down). You can get screen size from screen.availWidth & availHeight Thanks....it works...

How to start coding vb.net(web form and Crystal repotrs)
I use Crystal Report in Visual Studio.NET 2003..... Example at Northwind database I want a application that.....a form include a combobox that contain CustomerID.....If I choose one CustomerID and click OK button....a Report will display information about this Customer......I think that must use Paramater.....how to do that ???? (please help me step by step,I try it before but not success) please help me !!! There is sample code and tutorials on my blog entry: http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/archive/2004/05/03/12692.aspxIf my post is your answer, please mar...

IN VS.Net how can i get a web form to scroll (design mode)
In design mode in VS.Net, there is a scroll bar next to the web form, but it is grayed out.  I can not figure out how to enable it.  I want to design a web form that is larger in size than the surface area shown in teh deisgn window.  Can someone help out with this?Thank you. VS design surface shows how the page is going to be rendered in the browser. Therefore, there is no 'virtual' large size. In the browser scroll bar appears if the browser window is smaller than the page content. You can make scroll bar to appear by enclosing page content in a large container e...

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

getting values from a web form to windows form
Hot Requirement ..... Is there any possible of getting values from a web form to windows form ????? Yes One way i to use the WebRequest and WebResponse classes of the System.Net namespace. For example:  WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("URL of the web page); WebResponse response = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream()); string content = reader.ReadLine(); ....    Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way fut...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

How to adjust the web form size with the user screen size?
Hi, I have a web form that when I display it in a 17” screen, the form limits are adjusted properly to the width screen size. But when I display it in other smaller screens, the web form limits exceeds the size of the current screen, and the horizontal scrollbar appears, which I don’ t want. How can I adjust my web form with all the possible user screen sizes so that the horizontal scrollbar never appears? Thank you, CesarCèsar I believe this is why some designers use a table (w/a width set to 100%), and have their forms set to use flowdesign. They place all of their controls w/...

Setting the Size of a Modal Form called by a Main Form
Why do I get an error for clicking on btnMaxClick? {code} unit uEnv; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Dialogs; type TfrmEnv = class(TForm) img0101: TImageControl; img0201: TImageControl; img0301: TImageControl; img0401: TImageControl; img0501: TImageControl; img0601: TImageControl; img0701: TImageControl; img0102: TImageControl; img0202: TImageControl; img0302: TImageControl; img0402: TImageControl; img0502: TI...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web resources about - Set web form size - asp.net.getting-started

Form - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Form is the shape , visual appearance , constitution or configuration of an object. In a wider sense, the form is the way something is or happens, ...

Tencent , 20th Century Fox form reel venture
China Daily Tencent , 20th Century Fox form reel venture China Daily Technology giant Tencent Holdings Ltd and United States-based film studio ...

Scripps Networks Forms Division to Produce Digital, Branded Content
... Neil, senior VP and general manager of Scripps Lifestyle Studios. Scripps Lifestyle Studios is a new division that Scripps Networks has formed ...

Paris Climate Agreement’s Legal Form Explained In 7 Questions
... package? A treaty? As delegates make progress crafting the negotiating text at COP 21, there has been intense discussion about its legal form. ...

New iPhone app helps you form your dream band
Alex Gorokhovskiy is like a lot of musicians – broke and in search of compatible bandmates. But instead of investing in recording demos or outfitting ...

Robinson: Quickest Way To Force Gun Control? Form A ‘Black Rifle Association’
Robinson: Quickest Way To Force Gun Control? Form A ‘Black Rifle Association’

Report: NFL Forms Six-Member Committee To Fix The Catch Rule
This offseason the NFL will overhaul its Rube Goldberg Machine of a catch rule , hopefully into something mere mortals can understand. Maybe ...

Tia Mowry Says Getting Constantly Asked If She's Pregnant Is 'a Form of Body Shaming'
Tia Mowry Says Getting Constantly Asked If She's Pregnant Is 'a Form of Body Shaming'

Can Yahoo Thrive In Its Current Form?
Yahoo! profitability measured in terms of EBITDA margin is less than half of that of Google and its revenues have declined by more than 30% since ...

President Obama Calls for End to 'Bigotry in All Its Forms'
ABC News President Obama Calls for End to 'Bigotry in All Its Forms' ABC News In the wake of the controversy ignited by Donald Trump's proposal ...