Server Error: HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error

I got the following error while trying to make a test WCF project on Vista

Server Error

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server ErrorDescription: The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid. Error Code: 0x80070005 Notification: BeginRequest Module: IIS Web Core Requested URL: http://localhost:80/ProductsService/ProductsService.svc Physical Path: C:\Test\ProductsService\ProductsService\ProductsService.svc Logon User: Not yet determined Logon Method: Not yet determined Handler: Not yet determined Config Error: Cannot read configuration file Config File: \\?\C:\Test\ProductsService\ProductsService\web.config Config Source:

   -1:

    0:
More Information... This error occurs when there is a problem reading the configuration file for the Web server or Web application. In some cases, the event logs may contain more information about what caused this error.

Server Version Information: Internet Information Services 7.0

I also found a simple solution to it. You can check at http://www.vishwamohan.com/ShowArticle.aspx?ArticleID=30

Vishwa

My Web Site and Blog
0
vishwa

This seems similiar to an issue I had.  It turned out to be a security setup issue.  Check the web application folder permission and make sure the following users and groups are included \ASPNET and \IIS_IUSRS and \IUSR.

0
wrabadi

Start up error: HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
I recieved the following error when trying to create a program'The web server reported the following error when attempting to create or the open the Web project located at the following URL: http://localhost/asptest 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'here are the event viewer errors:Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: DCOMEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 10004Date:  10/27/2008Time:  2:05:36 PMUser:  N/AComputer: LNOxxxxCFD2YDescription:DCOM got error "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer...

getting error like
hello  Using Ajax 1.0 RC I’m getting this error:Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException Error: an unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. the status code return from the server was 403I have one update panel in which i have gridview control. i have sorting true in gridviewwhen i click on header for sorting and wait for the result. it display updateprogress and working fine as expected.but if i click for sorting on header continueously without stoping after 10 or 12 click it gives me above error. I am struckup heremy code is like this:<asp:Update...

Server Error! Error 500
Running NW6.5 with GW 6.5 sp3. Gwinter.nlm had an abend so we rebooted the server. Now when we access Web Access from either internally or externally we get the language page but after clicking go we get a "Server Error! error 500, Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.". The Webaccess screen shows no threads or requests. It is like apache and web access have no connection between the two. I checked setting in console one and everything looked fine. Again nothing changed just a reboot from a abend. Thanks in advance for any help. ...

errors errors errors..

server error! error 500
I have a NetWare 6.5 sp5 server running apache web server for internal services like iprint etc. http://server1.hps.k12.ok.us was working for a long time but, now I will get: Server error! The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script. If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. Error 500 server1.hps.k12.ok.us Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:23:01 Apache/2.0.52 (NETWARE) mod_jk/1.2.6a If we use http://server1 or the ip addres...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server side-error occurred on sending debug HTTP request.
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server side-error occurred on sending debug HTTP request. Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no syntax errors in web.config by doing a Debug.Start Without Debugging. You may also want to refer to the ASP.NET and ATL Server debugging topic in the online documentation. Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this project? Hi, i recommend u check this set of solutions Error: Unable to Start Debugging on the Web Server best of luck.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCT...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server-side error occurred on sending debug HTTP request.
Why do I receive the following from: <appSettings> <add key="ConnectionString" value="server=SEVERNAME;database=databaseName;uid=sa;pwd=tester" /> </appSettings> SYMPTOMS When you debug an ASP.NET application in Visual Studio .NET, you may receive the following error message: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server-side error occurred on sending debug HTTP request. Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no syntax errors in web.config by doing a Debug.Start wit...

Server error and error 500
Recently i remember i did change the port in iManager, but i still able to open it. But until today when i try to access it with https://ipaddress:8008/nps/imanager.html it gives me the following message.Pls help. Thanks "Server error, the server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or was an error in executing CGI script. 0.0.0.0 Error 500 ." below is the apache webserver name. Regards Daniel Just for update, below is my logger screen error. When i unload nldap and reload nldap, it was ok. Port 636...

error error error

Error, Error and more errors

GoDaddy Login control Error, Server Error in '/' Application. error: 26
Hi,  I have developed a website in asp.net and published the webpages and database to the remote server as per the instructions of godaddy help site article. I have also updated the connection string in web config file so that it points to the database on remote server. Site was working fine when I tested on my local site. connection string also works fine on remote server, which is proved by the grid view information displayed on the home page, however when I go to the Login Page and try to login I get the below error message and the same error message when I try to create a new user ...

Got an Error HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
Hi is there anybody can help me with my problem in asp.net... coz everytime i open .net and create new asp files i got an error of "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: 'http://pc03/localhost/MyWeb/Application'.'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'. thanks... pilots Have you turned off Friendly Errors in Tools | Internet Options | Advanced. Usually this is the problem. Corey...

HTTP Error 400: Server Error
Just a quick note guys, I've had the consolidated system working for 2/3 weeks, and I upgraded to a certificate from thawte. After I upgraded the MPSSampleCP wouldn't work - If I typed in the correct user / password combination then it'd come back with the server error. To fix I rebooted - then uninstalled and re-installed the mpssamplecp app, and it works fine now. I think the error was to do with the viewstate function of asp.net, but can't be sure. Might save someone a bit of time troubleshooting that's all. thanks, p0sh.  ...

First Build Error: Server Error: Parse Error
I'm new to DotNetNuke and trying to get my first DotNetNuke Site up and running.  I downloaded 3.1.1 and got it installed and working - was able to use the site and make portals and modifications.  I then went and opened the source code as I wanted to try and create a new module.  I had a couple reference errors (CountryListBox, DotNetNuke.WebControls, DotNetNuke.WebUtility) that I cleared up by removing and re-adding them (based on another forum message).  Now the code builds correctly (still no modifications by me, I have not changed anything at this point), but when I ...

Can't Login: error establishing a connection to the server error: 26
Interestingly, I can Register for an account, but can't log in.An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified) However, the web app specific tables work.  So, it is finding the database & the instance, but not when I try to log in.  I have 2 connection strings.  1) ASPNETDB to support Membership and 2) myWebS...

Web resources about - Server Error: HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error - asp.net.getting-started

Internal combustion engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The internal combustion engine is an engine in which the combustion of a fuel (normally a fossil fuel ) occurs with an oxidizer (usually air) ...

ACT Policing called to federal police union office in Griffith over internal row
ACT Policing was called&nbsp;to the Australian Federal Police Association offices in Canberra on Wednesday amid ongoing tensions within the organisation's ...

Paris attacks: Immigration Minister Peter Dutton rejects internal call from state MP Andrew Fraser to ...
Peter Dutton shuts down a call from New South Wales MP Andrew Fraser for Australia to stop accepting Middle Eastern refugees.

Review: OWC’s Drive Dock turns your Mac’s old internal hard drives into plug-and-play storage
... past their prime. Most people would seek out an external hard drive enclosure , which is ideal if you want to commit to repurposing one internal ...

Tomatoes taste good because we slowed down their internal clocks
(credit: National Park Service ) Tomatoes were probably first domesticated in the Andean region of Peru and Ecuador. From there, cultivation ...

Amazon Sale offers big savings on internal and external Samsung SSD drives
... to ensure lightning-fast access to all of your files. And as is the case with anything else, brands matter. When buy an external or internal ...

Internal Amazon document tells workers 'Do Not Call 911!' in the event of a medical emergency
In the event of a medical emergency at an Amazon warehouse, the company tells its workers not to call 911 but to call security instead, according ...

Apple employees have a LOT to say about the company's secretive internal culture
... not be responding to this question, nor would I feel wronged for not being able to." Apple makes grammar and punctuation changes in its internal ...

Mobile Apps: The Next Big Thing for Internal Communications
Internal communications is on the brink of the next big movement for employee engagement and interaction: mobile apps. Straight from the app ...

Internal GOP memo outlines plan if Trump wins nomination
The person who oversees 2016 GOP Senate races issued a memo to staffers in September imagining Trump as the nominee