Send email error from my web form question

I keep getting this fatal error when I try to send email from my web form internally.  For some reason, when I set the (to) address to a valid email address that is external it works, but when I try sending a valid email internally it will not work.  I even broke the mail function down to the bare minimum to send a sample email.  I even hard coded the addresses right in the (to) and (from) fields.  No matter what I try, it produces the same results.  If I change the (to) email address to anything external, it will work perfectly.  Here's the error I get:

Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: No such recipient

Does anyone have a clue of what might be going on here?

0
Big

did you specified SMTPServer. else could you post your code piece?

thanks,

satish,

Kind Attn: If a reply to your post helped you, kindly mark it as Answered.
Please save Animals Help World Society For Protection Of Animals,
Protect these speechless creatures of GOD
0
satish_nagdev
2/16/2007 3:56:37 AM

Hello

Since I have no other details about your problem, what I can do is giving these good website.

http://www.systemnetmail.com/ (1.1)
http://www.systemwebmail.com/ (2.0)

Hope this helps.

Please give us feedback no matter whether you get your answer.
Please "mark as answer" if it's useful for you

Sincerely,
Jerome
0
Jerome

send web email from web form error help
Hi, When send email with attachment from web form. I got an error message as below. What it is? Can someone help? Server Error in '/dotNet' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The transport lost its connection to the server. Hi There, Please check the following link The transport failed to connect to the server Hope this helps Sunny NAGIProper Preparation Prevents Poor PerformanceDont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you....

Sending Email with Net.Mail (No Email, no error)
hi,i'm using the system.net.Mail namespace to send an email from my application. when i send, the application does not fire any exception, neither does it send the email to my account.below is the code i'm using  Dim mmailMessage As New Net.Mail.MailMessage Dim mFrom As New Net.Mail.MailAddress(mailFrom) mmailMessage.From = mFrom Dim ll As String = "myname@ourmail.com" mmailMessage.To.Add(ll) mmailMessage.Subject = "Talk Concerns" mmailMessage.Body = "Testing Concerns One Two" Dim ...

Sending Email from web page-send.objmm error
when icomile the code th folowing error come .I have downloaded the code from http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/080801-1.shtml .and run it but it give me followin error . ****************************************************** The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The "SendUsing" configuration value is in...

Submitting Web forms fields to sql database by clicking on SUBMIT FORM and sending the form fields to email box
I have a created or designed a form to be stored in a SQL database table and at the same time when a user clicks on SUBMIT button the form fields will automatically goto the visitor email address immediately. Also i have created a database with tables for each of this forms Pls help i have over 10 forms designed but the problem of submitting them to the table database and the user email address is the challenge now.... You ned to familiarise yourself with the basics of database access in ASP.NET.  There are free tutuorials here: http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/da...

get a security error - get certificate
This has only happened with one person. In trying to send an email to time warner (not an issue I don't think) when he trys to add his signature he gets 'security error' you do not have a security certficate. Talk about being the wrong error for this one. any ideas? GW7sp2 On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:18:51 +0000, mark wrote: > This has only happened with one person. In trying to send an email to > time warner (not an issue I don't think) when he trys to add his signature > he gets 'security error' you do not have a security certficate. Talk >...

C# email form doesn't send email, but no compilation errors
I'm trying to get an email form to work.  It is a feedback form.  I wrote it in C#. The existing code returns no compilation errors and appears to work, but the email never gets delivered.  Is there something simple I'm forgetting about?  The email is a godaddy account.  I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but godaddy didn't help me at all so now I'm at a loss on what to do next. <%@ Page Language="C#" Explicit="true" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" %><%@ Import NameSpace="System....

I can send email from my site, but I get an error when I try to send a cell phone TM.
From all that I can gather sending a TM is very much the same as sending an email. Only thing that changes is who it is being emailed to. That being said however I keep getting this error: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: <'left out for security reasons'@vtext.com> No such user here at System.Net.Mail.Smtp  Any one know why?? chekmate:Any one know why?? Yep.  The account you tried to email to doesn't exist at the server you tried to send it to.  You got the wrong account, the wrong server or both. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click &...

Sending Email through System.Net.Mail is generating errors "Failure Sending mail
hi Sending Email through System.Web.Mail is working fine but System.Net.Mail is generating errors "Failure Sending mail  i treid in all possible ways but did't  pls help in giving a solution thanks & Regards vittal Maybe you can show us some code and post the exact error mesg as well (by looking at the value in ex.tostring)?My HomePage - www.findingsteve.net"It is more blessed to give than to receive." Acts 20: 35 (NIV, Bible)Progress - "Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow." Plato System.Web.Ma...

Send the web form to an email
I have made a web page. The user need to fill the web page and on submit button the form need to be send the email. But my problem is that I have to send the page as it looks like with the data filled by the user. You can create a link for viewing the filled form. On click on the submit button the link should be sent in the email. Ensure all textboxes are readonly on the page when the user is viewing the entered values. Thank You~B  Saurav Bhadani:I have made a web page. The user need to fill the web page and on submit button the form need to be...

Send email from web form???
Hi there .. Iam trying to send email using SmtpMail Component but i get this error at runtime "The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid" here is the code MailMessage myMailMessage = new MailMessage(); myMailMessage.From = "wafi_m@hotmail.com"; myMailMessage.To = "wafi_mohtaseb@yahoo.com"; myMailMessage.Subject = "User Name and Password"; myMailMessage.Body = "Your Username : wafi and <br> Password : wafi"; myMailMessage.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html; SmtpMail.Send(myMailMessage); any...

Sending email from a web form
Hi Everyone,  I have been looking through the forums for an answer to this so if someone knows if this has been answered a link to the post would be appreciated.  I have a web form that sends out an email.  The email will always be sent to only two people, has a subject line, a body, an fdf attachment (Adobe's form of xml I guess?), and the email is in plain text.  Right now when the user submits the form it takes about 50 seconds before the email is sent and the confirmation page is shown.  I have created a div that has a please wait message so the user k...

Sending a web form to an email....
Hello Dear, It is my first time with ASP.NET . Can you ley me know how to send by email a web form. Thanks..  Try this article:http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/102203-1.aspxDarrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

Send email from a web form
I have a web form that allows me to send and HTML email. Currently if I want an image in my html I attach the image and all renders fine in the mail client except I don't want the mail client to list the image as an attachment. By default system.web.mail send this type of message as Content-type: multipart/mixed how do I get it to send multipart/related so that my image is not listed as an attachment on the client. Thanks Scott Hi, The following code block would be of help to you MailMessage oMsg =new MailMessage(); StringWriter swHTMLBody =new StringWriter(); H...

Web resources about - Send email error from my web form question - asp.net.getting-started

Questions asked about massive landslide in Shenzhen, China
A massive landslide in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen sent a sea of earth into an industrial district.

General Question
I have a Carrier furnace. It takes 20x25x5 air filters. Does it really matter what brand filter I buy?

The Phillies rotation: A Voltron of question marks
After a season in the wilderness, the 2016 Phillies rotation is going to be interesting, if not effective. Let's look at the team's options. ...

Burning Questions: Who Took Tainted Shkreli Money? Why Did DFA and CWA Endorse Bernie? Why Is Putin Backing ...
As we've reported before , when low-life price gouger and hedge fund manager Martin Shkreli tried to contribute to Bernie's campaign, Bernie ...

Weekend Reading: Buffer: 27 Questions to Ask Instead of “What Do You Do?”
**Buffer**: [27 Questions to Ask Instead of “What Do You Do?”](https://medium.com/keep-learning-keep-growing/27-question-to-ask-instead-of-w ...

Amanda Marcotte's 'Aladdin' Poll Question Embarrasses Dems
Amanda Marcotte, a feminist writer for Salon, suggested a trick poll question about a non-existent cartoon city to embarrass Republicans.

Democratic debate features question on spouses - Business Insider Deutschland
Is it time to change the role of a president's spouse? candidates were asked. REUTERS/Brian Snyder Bernie Sanders (left) and Hillary Clinton. ...

Mass shootings a major topic of Obama’s question and answer session - Videos - CBS News
President Obama wrapped up business at the White House with a wide ranging question and answer session in the briefing room yesterday before ...

Juniper faces questions about spying code planted in software
The discovery of spying code nestled deeply in Juniper's networking equipment, the latest example of a major IT vendor caught up in an damaging ...