Rounded Corners

Hi folks

I know this doesn't really come under Server Side development and if there's a better forum for this I'm happy to "re-post"!

Regarding beta.asp.net

Does anyone know how they achieved the "rounded corners" look for the different parts of the main page.

It's something I'm really keen to develop and their source html seems very clean, but I don't know (obviously) what they have in their CSS.

Thanks in advance
0
MrTea

Here's one free version of a rounded corner control I came across (with source as well):

mikestu
5/10/2005 5:31:40 PM
Hello. I'd guess that it is an image applied by using CSS (since there's nothing at the code - looked at it by seeing the source code of  the page)
--
Regards,
Luis Abreu

Here's another:

http://pro.html.it/esempio/nifty/

-Brock

DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen
0
BrockAllen

how to get start with .NET

Getting Start With .net

How do I get started with AJAX.Net?

how to get rounded corners for the webpart?
 Hi, i,m developing a custom webpart zone where i render the webparts customically. Now i have this problem how to get rounded corners for the webpart instead of part looking just box. Is this even possible and if it is, anyone has any ideas how this could be done? Thanks  Hi,  I also wanted webparts to have like rounded corners,I googled a lot with regards to this matter but I got nothing until i came to the point that it is impossible in my part. What I did was, I  just put an image to my webparts title bar.Regards,Vinz"Code, Beer and Music&q...

Getting started .net website

Getting started with JScript.NET

Can we get rounded corners in Webpartzones
Is it possible, maybe using Ajax to get rounded corners on our webpartzones? Has anyone been able to do this?Thank youJackxxx...

Getting Started Without VS.NET
Hi all, does anyone know how any online resources that can show me how to create web apps that include code-behind, and uer controls without using VS.NET? I have VS.NET in work, but would also like to do work at home, but cannot install VS.NET on my home laptop because I simply dont' have the space or processor power. Any online articles would be welcome, as will any open-source apps - I currently have SharpDevelop, but I find it unstable as it crashes my laptop alot of the time. Thanks Tryst Did you try Web Martix? It is a FREE tool from Microsoft.Regards, Narayana ...

rounded table corners using VS.NET
Hey all, Finally got myself a copy of VS.NET 2003! My question is, is there a control for making tables with rounded corners. I know this is a basic question so basic answers are welcome. I obviously know how to do it manually but FP2003 has a function to do this so VS.NET must as well. I hope :) Thanks all, R.C Minneapolis, MN For an ASP.NET page? You can through images; I've seen it done, but I can't remember where I found that example. Basically it created a custom control that rendered a set of images with the table to make the corners appear rounded. To my knowledge...

Newbie Question
I have a new project which has just started. One of the requirements is to generate XML files. Do I have to create schema files? Does anyone have a tutorial or sample code to help me get started. I have some background using XML, but not in .NET. Thx Mark How to create a new xml file with XmlDocument? More examples hereSonu Kapoor [MVP] Feel free to ask me any .NET question | Ajax Data Controls Forum Thanks, this is very helpful. What do I need to do extra to setup the schema for this xml file? Is the schema really necessary as well? Thx Mark You dont need to define any sc...

Getting started with .net mobile/wireless application programming
Hi friends, I am very much amateur to the world of mobile/wireless application programming that's why m is having thousands of doubts and confusion regarding the technology. My first few concerns about the terms i.e. mobile web applications vs. windows mobile applications first thing are these 2 things are same if not what are the main differences. I hope you will also show me some light how to move further ahead in this field as i m having small exp approx. 1.5 yrs in Asp.net application. Any help in the form of links, URL, code will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advanced...

Getting started with mySQL Connector/Net 5.1
i have a vs2005 project which someone else built.  I need to connect to mySQL in this project. it is currently using the OleDbConnection to mySQL and I cannot make the connection, so I was told by the developer to try the the mySQL Connector/Net 5.1.  I have read the very encouraging documentation.  I am in a file called SqlDataProvider.vbI want to replace Dim objConnection As OleDbConnectionwithDim objConnection As MySqlConnection I get the blue squiggly  "MySqlConncection is undefined." I added this import to the top. Imports MySql.Da...

Web resources about - Rounded Corners - asp.net.getting-started

Close-mid front rounded vowel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The close-mid front rounded vowel , or high-mid front rounded vowel , is a type of vowel sound, used in some spoken languages . The symbol in ...

Circle Of Moms Makes Child Space Pages Even More Well-Rounded
There’s a new addition to the Circle of Moms — the popular Facebook application is offering new features to its Child Spaces pages. The site ...

New website to offer more rounded views of Dubai - The National
A new website promises to offer people a completely different view of one of the most famous cities in the world.

Shock me, a tennis player is not a well-rounded individual
Australia loves to play a game with its male tennis players called "Compare Them to Pat Rafter". Problem is good guys like Rafter are ...

Mursi's leadership rounded up in Egypt
Egypt's army has rounded up the leadership of ousted president Mohamed Mursi's Muslim Brotherhood after the country's top judge took office. ...

China stockmarket: Journalists, traders, officials rounded up in wake of 'panic and disorder'
Chinese state media announced a slew of confessions on Monday following investigations into recent stock market gyrations.

Women make church more rounded
God, says my favourite theologian Hans Urs Von Balthasar, is the point at which truth, beauty and justice merge. I like that, very much.

Cycloramic figures out how to keep the rounded iPhone 6 spinning for hands-free video
... video by using the iPhone’s built-in vibration motors to spin the device, is today arriving for iPhone 6. But with the iPhone 6’s new rounded ...

Samsung Hinges Its Defense in Apple Case on Rectangles and Rounded Corners
... ultimately decide the case. In essence, Samsung argues that a lot of the iPhone’s design — and several of its design patents — amount to rounded ...