Report in Visual Studio .NET 2005

Hi,

I am creating a report in Visual Studio 2005.

I have scenario that, a table has say 15 rows like

ID, Name as (1, A) (2, B), (3, C), .....(15, J)

I want to put them on the report in two columns just like check box list with repeatColumn = 2.

How can I do this.

Also In one of them should be checked or strike out which was selected in the form.

Regards,

Ather Ali

Ather Ali Shaikh
Sr. System Analyst
GASCO
Abu Dhabi, UAE.
0
shaikhather

I found one solution for my self, that is. Make a databtable with Columns like (Column1, Column1Value, Column2, Column2Value) then retrieve data from database in another table.

mdt = mDAL.ExecuteSPSelect(StoredProcedure.girsp_NatureOfActivity_GetAllList)

For mIndex = 0 To mdt.Rows.Count - 2

mRow = mdtNatureOfActivity.NewRow

mRow("Column1") = mdt.Rows(mIndex)("Title")

mRow("Column2") = mdt.Rows(mIndex + 1)("Title")

If mdt.Rows(mIndex)("NatureOfActivityID") = mNatureOfActivityID Then

mRow("Column1Value") = "a"

Else

mRow("Column1Value") = ""

End If

If mdt.Rows(mIndex + 1)("NatureOfActivityID") = mNatureOfActivityID Then

mRow("Column2Value") = "a"

Else

mRow("Column2Value") = ""

End If

mdtNatureOfActivity.Rows.Add(mRow)

mIndex = mIndex + 1

Next

mdtNatureOfActivity.AcceptChanges()

Add this mdtNatureOfActivity table in ReportDataSources.

Regards,

Ather Ali

Ather Ali Shaikh
Sr. System Analyst
GASCO
Abu Dhabi, UAE.
0
shaikhather

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service + Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hi, Iam new 2 sql server 2005 reporting services, I created a report server project with few reports and deployed in reportserver. Everything is working fine but i want to integrate these reports to my VS.net 2005 web appliction. Through the interface i have to pass the perameters to my reports. Iam looking for help thxs in advance PradeepPradeep Reddy Take a look over here for a working example : http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ReportViewer.asp   HTH,Suprotim Agarwal -----http://www.dotnetcurry.com-----ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks |...

from Visual Studio .NET to Visual studio 2005 (VB)
Good evening, i hame one quistion about diffrenece Visual studio 2005 and older version.In Visual studio .NET to work with table from data base i do next steps:1. Create new connection to data base in data explorer2. Push my table from data explorer to my form, and master automatically create two components (SqlConnection and SqlDataAdapter)3. Add to from new object - Dataset for transering data to client application (i amke a web service) and execute command from menu Data | Generate DataSet, then in Dialog box i Add this dataset to the designerThat's itThe quistion is how to do this st...

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Can I Have Visual Studio.NET and Visual Studio 2005 together?
Hi everyone. Can I have Visual Studio.NET and Visual Studio 2005 installed in the same machine? I want to install Studio 2005 but I do not want to uninstall Studio.NET yet. Thanks!C# I am running VS 2003 and VS 2005 together with no problems.Martin Lawrence, MCSE, CNE, A+ Recut Technologies Ltd. http://www.recut.com Yes, they can be installed side-by-side. I have it installed side-by-side on my computer and it works perfectly without any conflicts. I even think there is a Version Selector (not something you have to install as it is installed by default) which will make sure your pro...

Crating reports from Visual studio .NET 2005
Hi, please could somebody tell me how to create a report from a webpage, is there any free software out there to create a pdf report from a web form? or any free add on (that works) to create a report within visual studio? If you're just looking for a utility to convert a web form -> PDF, you could try iTextSharp. RyanRyan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question Thanks for the reply, however it's not quite what I'm looking for, I am looking to print a form out without any other info on the sheet i.e. no url, date, file name or page no....

Running Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 on the same machine.
Hi there,   I have many projects i develop and continue to maintain on my server. Visual Studio .NET 2003 is currently installed and is what i use to do this. I'd really like to install Visual Studio 2005 and give that a whirl on the same machine, and perhaps develop upcoming sites with it also.I understand that upon installation of VS 2005 it will install the 2.0 Framework. Will this effect my 1.1 sites at all? Does the 2.0 Framework upgrade the 1.1 framework, or does it leave the 1.1 framework intact so older projects can still use it?Any advice would be welcome! :)Thanks,Cr...

Web resources about - Report in Visual Studio .NET 2005 - asp.net.getting-started

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

U.S. News & World Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U.S. News & World Report is an American news magazine published from Washington, D.C. Along with Time and Newsweek it was for many years a leading ...

Singer Chris Brown is a suspect in Las Vegas assault case: reports
R&B singer Chris Brown is beginning 2016 the way he ended 2015: as the subject of never-ending controversy.

East Timorese heart patients report stunning recovery after life-saving surgery in Melbourne
East Timorese heart patients reflect on how their lives have changed since life-saving surgery in Melbourne.

Report claims next-gen Apple iPhone 7 Plus to feature 256 GB storage option, larger battery
A new report from Chinese media site MyDrivers is starting up the rumor mill for the iPhone 7, Apple’s next major revision to the iPhone due ...

Royal commission report: Build support for real reform of whole union system
... enough to sense that industrial relations in Australia should change. You need the facts to warrant change. We now have from last week's report ...