replace the "." with a ","

Oi....

 I need to build a small programm in ASP.NET and chose to use C# for it.
Now i got everything working but there's one little problem.
the first textbox is a double. I need to make it so that when someone enters a "." then it gets replaced by a ","

any ideas?

Ghan

0
Ghan27

string blah = "4.2.2.2";
blah = blah.Replace(".", ",");

Ryan

Ryan Olshan
ASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NET
http://ryanolshan.com

How to ask a question
0
StrongTypes

Replacing "\\" with "\"

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Get "Mail"/"Get "News" / "Write"/"Post" buttons?
If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me and probably others from constantly forgetting to make the change before proceeding. :-) Or is there an extension to do this which I don't know about? Thanks! Bob Bob P wrote: > If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" > changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me > and probably others...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

replace("\","/") in c#
Hi Guys Please can you help me with the above command, I am getting an error CS1010: Newline in constant  this is what i was using temptxt.Replace("\", "/"); thanks in advance hesh   orangelightblub:"\" Didn't test this but I think it should be"\\" or @"\"instead.Grz, Kris. Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. Legend! Thanks Hesh  Hi XIII          Can you explain what is @ in the replace fun...

double quote

"Using" or "With"

"Me" is better than "You"

Using "+" or "||"

"To" and "From" missing

"JROC" / "JROK" / "JROCK" / "JROQ"
I just started a new contract and the tech lead told me that he wanted me to become familiar with something called "JROC" (among some other tools). I've been searching the web and I haven't found any dev tool called "JROC." Based on the name of the tool, it sounds like it encapsulates some javascript functionality. I have tried searching for different spellings - "JROK" / "JROCK" / "JROQ" but I haven't found any matches. Have you ever heard of a dev tool by this name?...

Web resources about - replace the "." with a "," - asp.net.getting-started