replace CrLf in textbox

I have a multiline textbox "Notes".
It contains the text:
"This is a line

And another line is here

And another one here"

I want to replace the CrLf with another character, but somehow asp.net doesnt see the Crlf

Now, I see two CrLf in the above text. But when I call Notes.IndexOf(vbCrLf) I get -1

please mark answers as 'Answered' and post back solutions when you figure stuff out that isnt in the post already.
0
Peter

Try the text property -- Notes.Text.IndexOf

Please Mark As Answer posts that helped you.

"If we learn from our mistakes, I should be brilliant by now."

MCTS - .NET Framework 2.0: Web Applications
0
nikki_doer_of_things
5/4/2009 9:55:18 PM

 My bad, I already tried that as well :)

please mark answers as 'Answered' and post back solutions when you figure stuff out that isnt in the post already.
0
Peter
5/4/2009 9:58:19 PM

 Put a Break Point and check whether it contains, vbCrLf or ..............

We All move to our original place.
Don't forget.

Imran Baloch
0
imran_ku07
5/5/2009 3:39:23 AM

Check for the new line character "\n"

0
tamilcodes
5/5/2009 3:49:25 AM

try

replace(str,vbcrlf," ")
replace(str,vbcr," ")
replace(str,vblf," ")

0
mo

Web resources about - replace CrLf in textbox - asp.net.getting-started

File:Replace this image male.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to an image (e.g. you photographed or drew it yourself) and would like Wikipedia to use it, you must release it under a free copyright license ...

Facebook Replaces Payments Emails With API
Facebook announced that it is scrapping the emails that it sends to developers containing information about payments , replacing it with a payments ...

Facebook’s New Ads Power Editor Replaces the Bulk Uploader with a Streamlined GUI
This week, Facebook launched its new Ads Power Editor desktop software for buyers who work directly with a Facebook ads representatives. The ...

Face Morph HD - Change and Replace Head in Pic Frame Hole with Pencil Portrait Effects! on the App Store ...
Get Face Morph HD - Change and Replace Head in Pic Frame Hole with Pencil Portrait Effects! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and ...

NASA just chose SpaceX to replace the Shuttle for flying astronauts
jurvetson posted a photo: Elon's design goal = "the safest, most advanced crew vehicle ever flown.” With seats for seven . First manned flight ...

How to replace Roland Juno 106 Voice Chip 80017A 1 of 2 - YouTube
Own a Juno 106? You might encounter a dying voice chip. In this 2 part vid series I explain how to fix this problem. Don't be afraid its really ...

Khurram Khan ‘is going to be very difficult to replace’ for UAE ahead of World Twenty20 qualifiers
The post-Khurram era starts when the UAE face the hosts Scotland in the opening fixture of the World Twenty20 qualifier. The national team have ...

Change of the Day: Canadian Town Wants to Replace Its ‘Land of Rape & Honey’ Motto
The town of Tisdale in Saskatchewan has had a very unfortunate slogan for the past 60 years, and they’re finally looking for a new one. Visitors ...

ASI helps Cloud wholesaler replace Cisco hardware with Brocade rentals
ARNnet ASI helps Cloud wholesaler replace Cisco hardware with Brocade rentals ARNnet Cloud Plus is transitioning from Cisco to Brocade hardware ...

Notable names floated to replace Georgie Gardner on Today
Two names have raised eyebrows within television circles as Channel Nine prepares to announce a replacement newsreader on its breakfast television ...