real time live streaming of videos in web forms

hi,

i am developer working on sample to stream a live video in the web forms....

i need you help, how to stream a live video in web forms across internet...

please help me out....as soon as possible

0
sravanthi_chowdam

There is a free control "ASPNetVideo" to achieve this. The ASP.net Video Component allows streaming videos to be directly embedded into .Net ASPX web pages. It supports for QuickTime (.mov), Real Player (.ram, .rmv), Windows Media Player(.wmv, .avi). You can get more information at below link:

http://pcwin.com/Software_Development/ASPNetVideo/index.htm

And you can download this control at : http://pcwin.com/Software_Development/ASPNetVideo/download.htm

When you install, you can deploy it with AJAX mode or Normal mode.

After installation, it appears the ASPVideo Control Tab in VS2003/VB2005/VS2008. Only thing to do is to drag the control you need in ASPNetVideo Tab into your page. And set VideoURL property of the Video control.

Hope it helps.

Vince Xu
Microsoft Online Community Support
Vince
12/12/2007 10:21:41 AM

You can just embed the media player or the real player object in your Web form and set the video url source that you want to be streamed.

 Alternatively you can use flash and stream the video thru it  something similar to what youtube does.

Thanks,
UrStop - UrStop.com India's Property and Rental listings Search Tool
0
urstop

stream video base from list of video (the list of video is in different web form)
the situation: client choose 1 of thousands list of video available in my website and able to watch it through internet base from what he/she choose problem: i don't know the suitable coding to make the media player play the right video. i wanna avoid from having thousands of web forms for thousands list of available video. i want one web form to stream those videos base from what client choose. Help me pls?...

Video Streaming & Visual Basic .NET 2003 Web Forms
I'd like to create a web-based video streaming page, and I was wondering what the best method would be using Visual Basic .NET 2003. Does anyone know any good online tutorials or books that talk about using Windows Media 9 in web forms? Any other ideas?Thanks, Mike Bummer, I guess it's impossible...Thanks, Mike This is a place to start http://www.google.com.au/search?q=embed+windows+media+in+HTML&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta= This is also available in english somewhere complete with code but I cant seem to find that version right now. googl...

Help getting started with a dynamic web form
I'm new to .NET so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have a form that needs to be dynamically created based on the contents of a XML file. The XML contains data for each 'row' to be created and what type of fields (textbox, custom select box, etc) should be displayed. The number of each type of field will vary from time to time. Using ASP I would have either used XSL to create a form or DOM to walk through the contents of the XML and display/name the proper fields. Using .NET I'm not sure what the proper method is to accomplish my goal. I can use XML c...

Getting Real-Time Data from the Web in Excel
followup to grc.techtalk Getting Real-Time Data from the Web in Excel http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/a/windows/2005/02/08/xcel_mm.html ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Excel is commonly used to chew through historical data and extract meaningful totals, averages, and trends. However, one of the most exciting ways to use Excel is to deal with up-to-the-minute information. For example, you might want to create a spreadsheet that takes into account the latest sales figures, stock prices...

problem with live tv on net and web cams stream
Name: mikekavouras Email: mikekavourasatyahoodotgr Product: Firefox Summary: problem with live tv on net and web cams stream Comments: i notice problem when you try to stream online tv and web cams on firefox, in some sites when you get to the page the firefox turn off without asking something for example i cant enter on http://www.djkostis.gr/radio with my firefox(while with another broser i can) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; el; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

How to start coding vb.net(web form and Crystal repotrs)
I use Crystal Report in Visual Studio.NET 2003..... Example at Northwind database I want a application that.....a form include a combobox that contain CustomerID.....If I choose one CustomerID and click OK button....a Report will display information about this Customer......I think that must use Paramater.....how to do that ???? (please help me step by step,I try it before but not success) please help me !!! There is sample code and tutorials on my blog entry: http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/archive/2004/05/03/12692.aspxIf my post is your answer, please mar...

IN VS.Net how can i get a web form to scroll (design mode)
In design mode in VS.Net, there is a scroll bar next to the web form, but it is grayed out.  I can not figure out how to enable it.  I want to design a web form that is larger in size than the surface area shown in teh deisgn window.  Can someone help out with this?Thank you. VS design surface shows how the page is going to be rendered in the browser. Therefore, there is no 'virtual' large size. In the browser scroll bar appears if the browser window is smaller than the page content. You can make scroll bar to appear by enclosing page content in a large container e...

How do you get Real Time Web Page updates in relation to database updates?
I am trying to figure out if there is a simple way of ensuring that web page is updated when the database data changes? It is possible to ensure that cache data is not out of date by using SQL Cache Invalidation. But this does not trigger a page refresh. It only ensures that the data is up to date when the next refresh happens. In the particular case that I am looking at the data will only be update every 5 minutes or so. I had noted that the web page could have a refresh programmed in(see below). This could be combined with the cache invalidation to ensure updates. However, I would still ...

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

Free .Net and Sql Server Training Videos for Developers just getting started
I figured since this is the Getting started forum I would mention a great .Net training video site with some free videos.http://www.TechnicalVideos.netThanksMike James...

Real time "live" data on a windows application .NET 2.0
I want to build a windows application in Visual Studio 2005 that grabs some data from a SQL DB and displays it in a gridview. That is easy and I already have it done, but I also want to know how to show this data in real-time. For example: right now we have a application that pulls some login information for all the users and displays their phone extension, their name, and their status. They can change their status by clicking on some radios below the datagrid and on change it updates the data and then posts back. However, I dont know how the guy who did it made it so that these lo...

getting values from a web form to windows form
Hot Requirement ..... Is there any possible of getting values from a web form to windows form ????? Yes One way i to use the WebRequest and WebResponse classes of the System.Net namespace. For example:  WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("URL of the web page); WebResponse response = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream()); string content = reader.ReadLine(); ....    Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way fut...

Web resources about - real time live streaming of videos in web forms - asp.net.getting-started

Streaming media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Streaming media is multimedia that is constantly received by and presented to an end-user while being delivered by a provider. Its verb form, ...

Ustream Broadcast For Friends Live Video-Streaming App Adds Support For Facebook Pages
Streaming-video provider Ustream released an update to its Broadcast for Friends iPhone application that allows page administrators to record ...

NASA SDO - Streaming Plasma - NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory (Little SDO) - Facebook
SDO zoomed in on this active region to watch as plasma streamed back and forth above it over two days (Apr. 30 to May 2, 2011). Magnetic forces ...

StreamAPI is Another New Video Streaming Service Integrated with Facebook Connect
Live streaming on Facebook is now more affordable for smal businesses and individuals thanks to StreamAPI , a new product from live-streaming ...

Argus Streaming News (@ArgusRadio) on Twitter

Redbox Instant by Verizon - Movie and Video Streaming on the App Store on iTunes
Get Redbox Instant by Verizon - Movie and Video Streaming on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Opera Max can now save data on streaming tunes
Opera Max has announced a new addition to its data saving features and that's to help you keep usage down while you're streaming music. Through ...

Disney launches DisneyLife, a UK-exclusive online streaming service
Disney has entered the online streaming market with DisneyLife, a brand new service that launched in the United Kingdom on Tuesday (with a global ...

Ultimate pirate TV streaming service returns with hundreds of channels and new features
This past May, we were among the first to tell the world about a pirate TV service called cCloud TV . The service made a name for itself by collecting ...

Animal Collective streaming their new album in a Baltimore airport right now
Animal Collective had been saying their new album is on the way, and though they've yet to announce it officially they're actually streaming ...