Read a PDF file using C#.Net

 Hi,

    Is there any way to read a PDF file using C#.net?

I have already used third party tools like itextsharp and its dlls. But it is not worthy.

Is there any alternative third party dlls?

If any body tell means it would be a great help.

Thanks in advance!

0
francissvk

 Have a look at the following - they are C# projects that include a read of PDF's

TATWORTH
2/12/2008 6:52:29 AM

Thanks for your help... I'm now going on your path..

Thx

0
francissvk
2/12/2008 8:55:42 AM

Read this artical this will help you InshaAllah

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/showcase/TallComponents.aspx

Muhammad Usman
Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you.
www.usman-bhatti.blogspot.com
0
usmanbhatti531
2/12/2008 12:16:59 PM

Thanks for your help Usman.

But i found this third party tool is really too cool (it is implemented in Java).

 http://www.pdfbox.org/

InshaAllah

Thx

0
francissvk

There are lots of Three-Party Control to achieve it. One of them is ABCPDF.NET which is convenient to use.

You can try it to operate and read/create your PDF file. There is a link to download: http://www.websupergoo.com/download.htm

There is a great demo available in the above link and you can learn how to use it.

Support document: http://www.websupergoo.com/support.htm

Feature chart: http://www.websupergoo.com/abcpdf-8.htm

Hope this can help.

Vince Xu
Microsoft Online Community Support
Vince

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Generating a PDF file using c#.net
Hello,  I' m having to create  a pdf file at the click of a button. I' m new to this can you please suggest a procedure I could follow or a tutorial I could read. thanks Mythili You would be best advised to use a component to help you with this. It's going to be very hard to do by hand. Google should be able to find you alternatives fairly easily.  check this 3rd party control  HTML to PDF converter. The conversion can be done with only a few lines of code.  and also check this linkMy Blog"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'l...

How can I edit a pdf file using C#.net
 How can I edit a pdf file using C#.netRegards Anu Palavila I think you need to look for a good API.I found this one. I don't know if there is an opensource API. Try Googling Edit PDF .NET APIJef Claes~~~~~~~~~~Visit my blog  Hi,U may use itextsharphttp://sourceforge.net/projects/itextsharp/http://csharpdotnetfreak.blogspot.com/2008/12/export-gridview-to-pdf-using-itextsharp.htmlHope It helpsThanksAvinash TiwariRemember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.  Hi anupalavila,You can use pdftotext to convert pdf to plain text file and iTextSharp  ...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)
Dear all, We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that. My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com Looking forward for your reply soon. Regards Anirban   hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me...

Any good example for write, read a specific node value from a xml file using C#.net
  Is there any good example for write, read a specific node value from a xml file using C#.netRegards Anu Palavila > using System.Xml; > using System.Xml.XPath; > Insertion: >         XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument(); >         xmlDoc.Load(MapPath("~/App_Data/Users.xml")); >         XmlDocumentFragment docFrag = xmlDoc.CreateDocumentFragment(); >         string id = txt_ins_uid.Text; >         string name = txt_ins_uname.Text; >    ...

COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET
hi friends, i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com thank u all hari babu...

Please help me to read .msg file from c#.net (urgent)and get to, subject cc, bcc property
hai,i have one folder called BTCCEmailQueue where i have <1000 .msg outlookfile and i have to read it one by one  and extract To,subject,bcc,cc ofthat particular one .how can i perform this task.byfijo______________________________________________This is the way i had created and saved .msg file//method which i use to save as .msg file   private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)        {            OMsg =(Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._MailItem)OO.CreateItem(OlItemType....

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

How to get datasource name dynamically from .txt / .xml file using C#.net 2.0 with Mysql 5.0
I am using C#.Net 2.0 With MySql 5.0. I created a project and it works fine in my machine. But problem occurs when i try to run the project other than my machine. I wrote datasource=mysystem name in connection string. Is it possible to get datasource name dynamically from a text file (*.txt) or from .xml file for MySql.Regards,Tamizhselvi  Add an App.Config file to your project and you can drop a connection string in there like so:  <connectionStrings>    <add name="PICK A NAME" connectionString="YOUR CONNECTION STRING"/>...

How to Create .mdb file from Excel file using C#.net
Hi all I want to create .mdb file that i have created excel feel from MS jet Database... through code behind Help me in this..  Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. How to create an mdb file programmtically:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317881How to import Excel data into it: http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=79 Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

Web resources about - Read a PDF file using C#.Net - asp.net.getting-started

UN approves resolution urging action against Islamic State
Al Jazeera America UN approves resolution urging action against Islamic State Fox News UNITED NATIONS – The U.N. Security Council unanimously ...

GOP Rivals Slam Trump's Muslim Registry Talk
The controversy surrounding Donald Trump's refusal to rule out a federal Muslim registry grew on Friday, leaving the Republican presidential ...

Zayn Malik and Liam Payne May Collaborate Amid Malik Slamming One Direction Music
Although One Direction will soon take a hiatus, there is at least one of the guys in the band, along with a former member of the band, that may ...

The 20 Funniest Tweets From Women This Week
The ladies of Twitter never fail to brighten our days with their brilliant but succinct wisdom. Each week, HuffPost Women rounds up hilarious ...

The Gear VR now has its own version of Steam Early Access
With the release of Samsung's consumer Gear VR headset, though, Oculus has started organizing its catalog. It's launching a new Oculus Store ...

Navy Aircraft Carrier Makes Awesome Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer Spoof!
The force is strong with the crew of the super carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) and Carrier Air Wing Seven, as you can tell by the fantastic ...

Rachel Weisz Teaches Jimmy Fallon How to Properly Pronounce Michael Caine
Rachel Weisz is gorgeous in red while making an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Thursday (November 19) in New York City. ...

Tesla recalls all 90,000 Model S cars
Tesla Motors issued its largest recall ever Friday due to a single report of an improperly connected front seat belt in the Model S. Tesla stock ...

Facebook CEO Zuckerberg to take two months of paternity leave
By Yasmeen Abutaleb SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg said on Friday he will take two months of ...

Israeli spy Pollard released after 30 years in US prison
Reuters Israeli spy Pollard released after 30 years in US prison Reuters NEW YORK Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard was released on Friday after ...