Re: Gadget using vb.net and c#.net

 Hi,

I am new to Gadget Concept.

i want to create new Gadget. it must show the name 'Gadget Application'.

pls, guide me how to create Gadget using .net application with some sample.

thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Suriyanarayana.N
0
suriya_wnm

 Unfortunately creating a Gadget using the .NET framework is not so simple. I have found a few post that might help you understand the process:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/gadgettips.aspx

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/GadgetInterop.aspx

Gabriel Bogéa (http://www.gbogea.com)
-----------------
Please 'Mark as Answer' the post(s) that helped you
0
gbogea

use of vb.net and c#.net

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

vb .net or c# .net

C#.NET or VB.NET

VB.Net To C#.Net

How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net
 Hi Pls thrown light  any one on How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net RegardsMallikarjunaP.Mallikarjuna...

Difference Between VB.Net And C#.Net
 hi friends,Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net..wheather vb.net supports operator overloading..Thanks & Regards,Pravin Kumar T.   Regards,Pravin Kumar T. pravin_thanusu:Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net.. Neither are ASP.NET so you probably want a different forum.  You'll also find your answers at Microsoft.com. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.  >Please tell me the k...

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

vb.net and c#.net same app
Been asked before, but... If I build a c# web app and someone builds a vb.net desktop app, can they communicate? and can you develop against it...ie..in my c# web app, can I add the vb.net desktop app as a reference? or at least make calls to it? web apps or desktop apps can contain components created in either language. i have a web solution that contains 4 projects. One of the projects is C# the others are VB.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ Thanks...that is what I was looking for ...

Web resources about - Re: Gadget using vb.net and c#.net - asp.net.getting-started

活科技 Gadget of Life
微軟今天推出了Windows8 Consumer Preview 版本,並給有興趣的使用者免費下載。好吧,你還在等什麼?馬上下載來試試吧! 蘋果說:「我們有樣東西,您非得要親眼觀看、親手觸摸。(We have something you really have to see. And ...

Inspector Gadget 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inspector Gadget 2 ( IG2 ) is a live-action comedy film , released directly to VHS and DVD in March 2003. It was based upon the cartoon series ...

Tech News, Reviews, Latest Gadgets & Technology News, Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Gaming, Tech, Photos, Videos ...
Tech News, Reviews, Latest Gadgets & Technology News including Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Gaming, Tech, Photos, Videos at NDTVGadgets.com. Get the ...

Electronics and Gadgets - Gadgetwise Blog - NYTimes.com
The New York Times Gadgetwise blog provides advice on electronics, gadgets and other personal-tech products.

Geekologie - Gadgets, Gizmos, and Awesome
I'm flying, Jack! This is a video demo of Leap , a $70 gesture control computer peripheral coming out next year and tracks motion within a 4-foot ...

Facebook Connect Gadget Comes to iGoogle
A new Facebook gadget for iGoogle is available that lets you directly access the News Feed and update your status from your iGoogle home page. ...

IT News Africa - IT, news, Telecom news, Mobile news, Technology news, Gadgets news, analysis and reports ...
IT News Africa, IT, news, IT news, Telecom news, Technology news, Tech news, the daily news and information resource for IT business leaders ...

Mobile Magazine - Gadgets, Smartphones, Android Tablets, iPhone, iPad and all the latest tech you'd expect ...
The digital magazine for guys who love awesome gadgets, cars, tech and the cutting edge.

Omar Shahine - Random musings on technology and gadgets
Random musings on technology and gadgets (by Omar Shahine)

SlashGear - Feeding Your Gadget and Tech Obsessions
Once upon a time you could have a regular laptop or you could pay a whole lot more and get an ultraportable one. Now, Intel is pushing ultrabooks ...