Print Web Form Contents On Submission

Is there a way to print (from the server) the contents of a web form when it is submitted?

Thanks,

Andrew

0
andym

You can access all the submitted web form fields from the Request object.

You can loop through the field collection, create a document (Text/XML) on the fly with all these values and then send it to printer.

Hey! It compiles! Ship it!

Cheers,

Venugopal Mallarapu.

Visit : My Blog
0
venumg

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Print web form content
Hi, how to design print page with content of webform in the webform controls are images and lables textboxes ,gridview(gridview with textboxes and add button) and datalist how to get control values and design the print page.   you can design a page with your static HTML and use window.open to open it, creat a button and call window.print() on the client side click of the button.<asp:Button runat='server' id='btn' OnClientClick="window.print()" />SHASHANK BHIDECAPGEMINI INDIA"THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION MARK MY RESPONSE...

Need to prompt client with Print Dialog from IE; need some format to print web form content
Have you ever been on a website, and it will have a link or button to "Print Something", and when pressed, the Windows print dialog will automatically appear?  Well that is what I need to do.  I am guessing it must be some Javascript or something in .NET to do this.  So here are my questions. 1. How do I show the user a print dialog box from IE when they click on a link or button on my ASP.NET page? 2. The content I want to print is just a long set of instructions in an ASP.NET text box.  What would be the best product/format to put this in that can ...

Help getting started with a dynamic web form
I'm new to .NET so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have a form that needs to be dynamically created based on the contents of a XML file. The XML contains data for each 'row' to be created and what type of fields (textbox, custom select box, etc) should be displayed. The number of each type of field will vary from time to time. Using ASP I would have either used XSL to create a form or DOM to walk through the contents of the XML and display/name the proper fields. Using .NET I'm not sure what the proper method is to accomplish my goal. I can use XML c...

Is it possible to print the details of the web form after submission?
Hi Guys! I have just completed a project on a web form & wandering whether it is possible that after the user hits the submit button, it would print out what was being submitted. This would sort of serve as a document as proof of sending the report details. If so, can anyone give me an idea of how this can be done. Will greatly appreciate any help!!! Cheers! Resty You can have a label in the page, let's call it lblFormResults and set its default text to empty string - "" Then when user click submit, you'll put in this label the form results, something like ...

get web content form URL and save as jpg
hi all, i would like to create a program that  gets the  whole web page of some specified URLs and save it as a jpg file. the program is epected to be run as a  background process and automatically save some web pages as jpg in a specified directory constantly. is it possible to do it.?  would anyone kindly give me a guideline on it.  Thanks a lot Best regards loko456 Hi, Following code snippet from http://blogs.msdn.com/robgruen/archive/2004/07/11/179789.aspx seems does what you want:    &n...

How to start coding vb.net(web form and Crystal repotrs)
I use Crystal Report in Visual Studio.NET 2003..... Example at Northwind database I want a application that.....a form include a combobox that contain CustomerID.....If I choose one CustomerID and click OK button....a Report will display information about this Customer......I think that must use Paramater.....how to do that ???? (please help me step by step,I try it before but not success) please help me !!! There is sample code and tutorials on my blog entry: http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/archive/2004/05/03/12692.aspxIf my post is your answer, please mar...

IN VS.Net how can i get a web form to scroll (design mode)
In design mode in VS.Net, there is a scroll bar next to the web form, but it is grayed out.  I can not figure out how to enable it.  I want to design a web form that is larger in size than the surface area shown in teh deisgn window.  Can someone help out with this?Thank you. VS design surface shows how the page is going to be rendered in the browser. Therefore, there is no 'virtual' large size. In the browser scroll bar appears if the browser window is smaller than the page content. You can make scroll bar to appear by enclosing page content in a large container e...

How do you get rid of footer and header tags on print form in VB.net
When I print a form it has the tags at the top and bottom. Does anyone know how to get rid of those in VB.net when printing the form. If you are talking about the default bits put out by the browser then I think you will have to wait until css3 is adopted. Failing that, can you try generating pdf files for your user? At least that way you'd have more control over what's being written.The Old Sewing FactoryThat twitter nonsense. Hi bootzilla, You can use javascript to print it. Here is an example, you can read it. JavaScript CODE:<script language="javascript" type=...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Get the Web Page content with dynamic content
Hi, I have a need where I need to get the content the page given url. The URL has lot of scripts, which generate the content. I have to use Python and xpcom. I tried io-service (from components classes), channel and open the channel and then read the scriptableInputStreams to read the content. But this gives source and not the rendered content( by the scripts). Can any one help me with steps involved in the following algorithm - start a bowser, attach the url/uri , render the content and capture the content using xpcom apis. I really appreciate your help. I am open t...

Web resources about - Print Web Form Contents On Submission - asp.net.getting-started

Daytona Beach Multiple Property Submission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roughly bounded by Volusia Ave. (Int'l Speedway Blvd), South Beach St., South St., and US 1 (Ridgewood Ave.) Text is available under the Creative ...

Facebook Bug Bounty Program In 2013: 14,763 Submissions, 687 Awards Averaging $2,204
Facebook offered some statistics about its bug bounty program in a note on its Protect the Graph page , saying that it received 14,763 submissions ...

Facebook Scraps Little-Used App Directory, Simplifies App Submission to Search Index
The primary means of app discovery on Facebook is sharing between friends, but the company is today announcing changes to the other options — ...

Submission Radio (@SubmissionAus) on Twitter

Flickr: The Utopic Unicorn Wallpaper Submission Group Pool
This group is collecting submissions for the 14.10 release of Ubuntu. By adding your image here you are stating that you are happy or your image ...

Submission for the Edward R. Murrow Awards 2012 - YouTube
Submission for the Edward R. Murrow awards 2012

Labor says trade union royal commission submissions clearing Bill Shorten released at ‘odd’ time - AdelaideNow ...
OPPOSITION Leader Bill Shorten says he is pleased to be cleared of any wrongdoing during his time as boss of the Victorian branch of the Australian ...

Thousands lodge submissions to the Senate inquiry into arts cuts
More than 2200 individuals and groups have lodged submissions to the Senate inquiry into cuts to arts funding.

NSW Waratahs pound Queensland Reds into submission
The Waratahs scored four tries and survived a set-piece mauling to secure a seventh straight victory this season and their biggest win over a ...