Please please help...

can someone please help me to link the asp to my database and return specific results in html. I'm really stuck and I have to hand the assignment in today at 12. I'm really stuck.

asp.zip
0
dave20

> I'm really stuck.

You sure are — you're not even on the right forums.
ASP developers talk on the ASP Messageboard.

Alister
0
SomeNewKid
12/9/2004 8:37:22 AM
What you want to do in this problem.

Enter the data from user.
Then insert into table.
And finally show the result.
Clear the problem.
My Blog: DotNetError@BhatiaWorld

BhatiaWorld

Please! Please! Please! Please! Help
I am very new to the Linux/Oracle/Perl world coming from a many many years of a Windows environment. I have self learned everything I know about this new environment. So far I have successfully installed Redhat 9 in an Intel box and have gotten Oracle 9I running correctly. I can run scripts via sqlplus, sqlldr etc. Perl (I think ver. 5.8.0) is running on the box and I can create and run scripts that do other processes but I have had no success in getting Perl to connect to the Oracle database to generate some reports. With my experience using MS-SQL there is no major issues w...

Please Please Please HELP!!!
I have posted this many times to no avail. I managed to publish the site somwhere despite being an intranet. I have published the site just in case I was not clear in explaining the prblem that I was having. Go to http://www.undg.ks.undp.org/test/login.aspx and login with userid: test password: test Click on 'search for cases' and then click on the search button (the dates are inserted automatically). Click on the paging and try to go to page 12,13,14,15 - any page really above page 11. Can you see what is happening? Below is the code that I am using. Please tell me wha...

Please Please Please help
I am trying to populate a second dropdownlist from the first. both dropdownlists are displayed inside the datagrid. I can populate the first one easily but my onselectedindexchanged event states: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: Line 195...

Please Please Please help me out...
hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. the file server ip is 192.20.71.1 the proxy ip is 192.20.71.252 akula_26@hotmail.com wrote: > our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a > proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please hel...

Please help, please, please
This is driving me crazy, I cannot find what is wrong with this thing. I have a custom module and after post back none of the following are processed : user, login, visibility, title, solpartmenu. None of it gets processed. Please help meYou died at the very end of your life Are you saying a skin, or a custom module. With custom modules you should not be dealing with tokens, I don't think they have anything to do with it. What module are you working with? No I am not using tokens, container skin is Classic skin that comes with DNN. I am talking about custom module. It has a text box a...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Name: Nick Crain Email: n.crain_at_rogers.com Product: Firefox Summary: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Comments: Can you please include a rss feed indicator thing like IE 7 has. You know where every time you visit a page that has an rss feed available it beeps and then you can subscribe to it? That is such a handy feature. It's just too bad it's on a damn microsux product. please put it in firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 Nick Crain wrote: > Name: Nick Crain > Email: n.crain_at_r...

please please please
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: please please please Comments: could you please resolve this crashing. the browsers crashes so often... I'm watching streaming video and it crashes in the middle of it... which costs me. I don't want to exceed me bandwith with friggin rogers. they're a pain. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mus...

Please please please
Folks, Please can we stop the petty bickering about banning or not banning............... The points have been made and in my opinion this is not the place to carry on with it. Once again - PLEASE! Regards Ian _____________________________________ Ian Sargent Education & Training Consulting Services Ltd Tel/Fax: 01344 644579 Mobile: 07970 847197 email: ians@etcs.co.uk www: http://www.etcs.co.uk _____________________________________ "Ian Sargent" <ians@nospam_etcs.co.uk> wrote in news:af7d6c$2da6$1 @news.grc.com: > Please can we st...

Please, please, please ....
Name: Dean Talboys Email: deanatlouistalboysdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Please, please, please .... Comments: Could you include a button on Firefox to register the currently viewed site as Firefox "Unfriendly"? I'm a developer of sophisticated Internet applications (check out http://www.psychl.com/ONE/cyclex.asp to see how much abuse a browser can take) and I always spend time to ensure my sites are IE and Firefox compatible. But I'm really frustrated at the number of sites that aren't Firefox compatible. You know, you get to the last screen of ...

Please Please Please
I have only been asking for 4 years but PLEASE include a setting at the accounts level that sets the default compose to plain text if the account of type NEWS. Its a PITA to have to recall or remember to change my compose to plain text manually! Andre, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check a...

LDAP Request Help
My head is about to fly off my neck and shoot through the ceiling! Ive been trying to make the following code work for weeks, and I cannot figure it out. The code is located at this website: http://v5.beta.docutek.com/eres/custom/fresnoLDAP.aspx. Everytime I try to run this sub I get the following error: "Unknown error (0x80005000) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServic...

Please, Please Help!
I have been trying to figure this out for weeks now and I dont know what is going on. I am trying to insert a row into a database and for some reason it gives me this error. I really need help on this, I have been trying to figure this out for SO long and I can't find anything anywhere.     Unable to open the physical file "C:\ASP.NET\App_Data\dbInfo.mdf". Operating system error 5: "5(Access is denied.)".An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\ASP.NET\App_Data\dbInfo.mdf failed. A database with the same name exists, or specified file canno...

Please help...please
Name: jOHN MILEQUE Email: kingofallkings08athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Please help...please Comments: Heloo...how do i remove firefox as my default browser...i dont want to make it my default browser...i want internet explorer to be my default browser but i need help on that....fast as possible.. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Please, please help.
My web page would not show, so I wrote and uploaded a small config file. The index.aspx file will show now. Now I have a problem that is horrible. When My website is displayed, it is really, really slow to load. All images are displayed one after another it appears. For example, my toolbar buttons will display, coming in about once every second. Then other images succesively come in slow. It looks so bad. Imagine 1996 with a slow pc accesing the web. Just like that. What can I do? Is there a way to cache everything in a page before it is actually displayed to the screen. I am rea...

Web resources about - Please please help... - asp.net.getting-started

Video Screenshots Showing Chicago Police Officers Allegedly Deleting Laquan McDonald Shooting Footage ...
Two grainy screenshots have emerged for the first time appearing to show police officers sitting at a computer inside a Burger King, reviewing ...

Here’s What International Leaders Have To Say About Climate Change
It was time for the world’s heads of state to have their say on the climate change problems and opportunities. They have now done so at COP21. ...

Roundup: Mark Zuckerberg Giving 99% of Facebook Shares to Charity & Mark Richt, Georgia Governor?
Jacqueline MacInnes, actress … Mark Zuckerberg plans on giving away 99% of his Facebook shares to charity … on Thanksgiving, “ Sisters tried ...

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Secret Easter Eggs Leaked Online, Plus Everything We Know About Villain ...
With the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens only a month away, it seems as though everyone is getting in on the action, including a few ...

Syria airstrikes vote: Corbyn accused of threatening own Labour MPs as Cameron refuses to apologise for ...
Prime Minister urges Conservatives not to 'sit on your hands' while Labour MPs are left in tears over 'bullying' tactics ahead of air strikes ...

Samsung's Gear VR goes on sale in the UK for £80
If you're intrigued by VR and whether the technology is really up to snuff, there's a new smartphone-powered headset by Samsung to consider. ...

‘Game of Thrones:’ Bono & RED AIDS Campaign Offer Chance To Win Tour Of Season 7 ‘GOT’ Set For World ...
To raise awareness on World AIDS Day, Bono of U2 has started a unique campaign giving donors a chance to win a visit to the Belfast sets of the ...

A new Google feature that allows you to archive photos could give Pinterest a headache
Google has introduced a Pinterest-like feature that allows people to archive photos into folders and look at them later. The new Google Inside ...

Cyber Monday sales top $3 billion as discounts spur buyers
Shopping through mobile devices soared on Cyber Monday, accounting for more than a quarter of the $3 billion in sales, but many online retailers ...

More than 700,000 British children affected by VTech hack
The popular toymaker has admitted personal details of 6.4 million children globally have been accessed