PayPal Integration with .net (to get values back from PayPal)

 We want to integrate our ASP.Net webapplicaiton to PayPal. Currently we are in teh process of developing the application so we are using PayPal sandbox. When user clicks on checkout button we pass the control to paypal sandbox, where the items along with their price is displayed. Now suppose user pays for the items, now control should come back to the main application along with the information whether payment was successful or not and also the transaction id (which we need to put in our database). Please let me know how we can do this. Also, do we need a public ip so that sandbox can send the control back to the main application. Currently the application is under development so not deplyed on any servers with external ips.

1
anshulk

Paypal's SDK kit for ASP.Net may be a good start. There are instructions, documentation and sample code available on that site.

iHaathi
This post is given AS-IS. No Warranties.
-1
ihaathi
12/16/2007 5:30:49 AM

Check Rick's article http://www.west-wind.com/presentations/PayPalIntegration/PayPalIntegration.asp

Thanks

Mark post(s) as "Answer" that helped you

Electronic Screw
Website||Blog||Dub@i.net
-1
e_screw
12/16/2007 8:31:53 AM

well go to paypal web site and login with paypal's account username , you will see there two urls one if successful and other for unsuccessful. so you will be redirected to that page.

you can find how to get transaction id in pdf file available there.

if still you need code of getting id you can post i will write code here.

http://www.munishbhatia.com
1
munishbhatia
12/16/2007 9:10:10 AM

Hello,

These might be helpful

http://pdn.paypal.com/commercestarterkit/default.htm
https://developer.paypal.com/
http://www.west-wind.com/presentations/PayPalIntegration/PayPalIntegration.asp

http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/.net/net_asp/miscellaneous/article.php/c13851/

Mehedi Hasan

Web resources about - PayPal Integration with .net (to get values back from PayPal) - asp.net.getting-started

Order of integration (calculus) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In calculus , interchange of the order of integration is a methodology that transforms iterated integrals (or multiple integrals through the ...

iOS Outlook app adds Skype integration to automatically schedule & join Skype meetings
... has made it easier than ever to schedule and join a Skype call in the Outlook iOS app. Version 2.1.3 of the iOS Outlook app adds Skype integration. ...

SoundHound updated with 3D Touch support and YouTube playback integration
... support for its own set of quick shortcuts soon after the release of the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus in September. YouTube playback integration ...

Apple TV universal search integration expands to PBS and PBS Kids, suggests API now open
It appears Apple has made good on promises to roll out developer access to Apple TV universal search APIs, as tvOS now includes deep content ...

Smart Cars Meet Smart Homes: Ford Exploring SYNC Integration with Amazon Echo and Alexa, Wink
Ford is exploring linking smart devices like Amazon Echo and Wink to its vehicles to allow consumers to control lights, thermostats, security ...

Harman Suprises Us With Unusual Connected Car Tech, Including Office 365 Integration
... Microsoft a bigger presence in the car. A new partnership between Harman and Microsoft announced at CES 2016 will see more Office 365 integration ...

Starbucks Adds Spotify Integration to App – Let’s You Discover, Save, “Love” Tunes
This morning, Starbucks announced a pretty major partnership with Spotify , one that will get more users into Spotify, but will also satisfy ...

Virtual Reality And Robots Head For Stockholm In Latest Fashion Week Technology Integration
Swedish designer Ida Klamborn is launching a live virtual reality experience during her fashion week show in Stockholm on February 3, inviting ...

Office 365 in your car? Microsoft partners with Volvo, Nissan other automakers on new tech integrations ...
This year’s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas is all about the connected car. Yesterday, it was a crazy electric concept car and Amazon ...

Work chat Fleep’s slash commands and email integration
... so many areas I won’t try to cover them all, I’ll let them do that for you . I am just going to focus on the slash commands and email integration. ...