Page Wanted

Hi every body i want to a web page

just like this one :

http://www.4shared.com/file/103403785/c6ae2b34/_3__untitled.html

and this is the web site i want to make the page like it

www.goal.com

i hope you help me

thanks in advance

0
developermaze

 Sorry,dont understand what's your problem?

Ahsan Murshed
__________________________
Please "Mark as Answered" if helpful for you.
ASP BOSS
0
ahsanm
5/5/2009 5:14:36 AM

Do you want to redesign the website to improve its look and feel and add more features to it. You can browse the site and note down which features you want to add to your page. Let me know If I can further help you.

0
sparrow37

Getting things back in Start Page and things out of Start Page
I know I posted over a year ago about this same question, I can not find my original post though. I know I posted it and I did find the solution and posted the sollution but I can not find it anywhere here again. They really need a better search engine on these forums. Is there any tools out there to help manage the start page? For example. I have projects that are on a web server I access them on the remote server. Well the start page never ever shows any updates for it the date posted as last access is the day I created it, However this is one of my more used projects. This one is so b...

Pages are getting cached automatically in .NET 3.5, I dont want it.
Hi,  I have just migrated our web application from .NET 1.1 to .NET 3.5. When we are running this new migrated app on stage server I found that pages are getting cached. We have not implemented any caching explicitely. When we click on Refresh button the page is getting refreshed properly with all proper data. May I know why it is happening? Is there any setting in web.config or anywhere to stop this behavior? Any help is highly appriciated.  Thanks, Amit .NET 3.5 does not automatically cache anything for you. Check whether your browser is chaching the page locally. The settin...

Start up page not wanted
Name: Charles F Huse Email: chosenatholyspiritmiinistrydotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Start up page not wanted Comments: Ever sense firefox update to 3.05 your update page always come up and I do not want that page to open every time I go on line. this happens even in the new 3.1 bata2 Why? If you cannot fix this I wll have to find me another web browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to ...

Getting Start With .net

Want to get rendered page output (i.e., the HTML that is getting sent to the browser).
Ok, so that wasn't really what I wanted to do originally.  What I *really* want to do is just grab the HTML for a particular section of the page.  I discovered I could do this using the RenderControl method of the placeholder which contains all the controls I want to get HTML for. Problem is, some of those controls are form elements.  Result? {sound of screeching metal and glass breaking} Seems that .NET will refuse to render those objects unless they are inside a <form runat="server"> element, and since I'm trying to render them out by themselves, it won'...

Want to get started
Hi I wanted to get started with Crystal Report, is there any articles out there for a newbie ???Shoot for the moon and if you miss, you'll still be in the stars Get the book www.crystalreportsbook.comIf my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy BlogFlorist Blogs rjdudley's mentions a great resource in the book. I would also self promote here and mention Crystal Alliance which has links to a lot of different articles about using Crystal and asp.net. Another resource is the walkthroughs available at support.businessobjects.com. ...

Getting Started page
Hi Francesco, Have you had any brainwaves about that problem below? Thanks Michael > Il 04/08/13 02:19, Michael Bauer ha scritto: > - show quoted text - > Interesting. The Getting started link in default bookmarks points to > http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/central/ > <http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/central/> > > But it's completely different between Gaelic and Italian, for example, > which shows the Features page > http://www.mozilla.org/gd/firefox/central/ > <http://www.mozilla.org/gd/firefox/central/> > http://www.mozil...

how to get start with .NET

I do not want to refresh page to get latest data on it.Whenever I call my web page it must return latest data on it? How can I do that?
When I call my application web page it gets last executed page not actual page. I have to refresh page to obtain actual data on the page. I want actual data without refreshing.Whenever I call my application's web page it must bring me latest data on it. How can I do that? Thanks You can use ajax which will send an asynchronous request to the server and refresh partial page content. for more about ajax check below link www.asp.net/ajax HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog |...

get cler start up page
Name: R F W Email: roger142_at_verizon.net Product: Bon Echo Summary: get cler start up page Comments: would like to know how to get a clean search page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1a3) Gecko/20060526 BonEcho/2.0a3 ...

Getting Start Page back
Anyone know if there is a way to show the Start Page again after you close it? Hi, You can try: Help | Show Start Page Regards,...

Want to get started, what do I need?
Hi everyone, This is my first thread on here, so first of all, Hello. I have a few questions before I get started. First, I have Windows XP Home on my PC, will I have to upgrade to XP Pro? I have downloaded Cassini, as I am told that will allow me to write and at least learn ASP.Net on XP Home. On top of Cassini I have also downloaded the .Net Framework, and Web Matrix. What else do I need? I know that I need a Database of some sort, which would be the best (and most cost effective) to go with? I am familiar with Access, and have built some complex Relatinal Databases with it, but I...

Page is not getting refreshed but my datagrid is getting refreshed how to refresh the page
Hi EveryOne, Im getting a problem here that my datgrid is getting refreshed for every Updation ,Edit,Cancel commands but the page is not getting refreshed so anybody can help me how a page gets refreshed in a button click in C# of Asp.Net.                            Thanx in Advance RuttsRatnakar Choudry,c.ratnakar@gmail.com,Tension Nahi Leneka Apun Hai Nah... When you do an update on the DataGrid, for sure a postback happens! So how is it that the DataG...

Get your crap off of my start-up page.
Name: Alvin M. Strauss Email: alvinstraussatmindspringdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Get your crap off of my start-up page. Comments: Tell me how how to remove your irritating page. I have a home page for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.5 ...

Web resources about - Page Wanted - asp.net.getting-started

New Hampshire primary: Bernie Sanders claims Democratic victory, Donald Trump projected to win Republican ...
Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump decisively win presidential primaries in New Hampshire, riding a wave of anti-establishment anger.

Supreme Court deals blow to Obama climate plan
The US Supreme Court has put on hold a sweeping plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from coal-fueled power plants, dealing a significant ...

Are Beyonce’s ‘Formation’ Lyrics Anti-Cop, Pro-Black Or Just Plain Perfect?
The lyrics and video to Beyonce’s new single “Formation” shouldn’t be surprising to any fans who have been closely following the political leanings ...

You Can Finally Use Apple Music With Sonos
Sonos is billed as being the ultimate in-home music system, promising seamless streaming throughout your entire house. So it must’ve sucked to ...

North Korea satellite in stable orbit but not seen transmitting: US sources
Reuters North Korea satellite in stable orbit but not seen transmitting: US sources Reuters WASHINGTON North Korea's recently launched satellite ...

The British studio where Star Wars was filmed is up for sale
Pinewood, the British studio where parts of Star Wars: The Force Awakens were shot , has put out the for sale sign. The company announced on ...

Malcolm-Jamal Warner opens up about driving O.J.'s Bronco on 'American Crime Story' — and Bill Cosby
In 1994, a slow-speed police chase brought Los Angeles' 405 freeway — and the vast majority of the American viewing public — to a standstill ...

After Future disses Ciara, singer sues ex-fiancé for $15 million
Future's recent comments about Ciara prompted his ex-fiancée and the mother of his son to slap him with a $15 million defamation lawsuit The ...

Amazon will waive game engine restrictions in the event of a zombie outbreak
Amazon announced a new game engine called Lumberyard yesterday. It's based on the powerful CryEngine and is completely free for developers to ...

Valentine’s Day On ‘General Hospital’ Promises Lots Of Love, Bubbles, Secrets Exposed, And A Proposal ...
There is a lot to love about General Hospital these days and with Valentine’s Day coming up, there is bound to be lots of romance in the air, ...